1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

and can i test tom are will it be to early/?

I can't find a post about your dream annie. What was it about? Try testing and see what happens, if you get a bfn at least you can try again in a day or 2.

Dreams can be a preview of what's really going to happen or it could be that your thinking and hoping for a BFP even when your sleeping. I would go get some cheap tests and test every day till your BFP or AF. THat's what I do.

@toots, I agree with you and that's what I'm going to do! :af::af::af::af: Cme on BFP for TOOTS!!! :hugs:Hugs: :dust:

Thanks for the support ladies! My bbs are starting to feel a little heavy and tender now. Just jumped out of a hot shower ( I had to do a bit of :crying: and pull my self together) and noticed what looked like green bruises and after looking closer It was veins! My bbs don't look bigger,not sore or burning so don't know if it was just from the shower or something else:winkwink:

Veins! Thats a great sign as well! I'm sending you masses of :hugs: and :kiss: Hun, don't like to think of you all upset.

Thanks girl! I feel the same about you! How you holding up?

:thumbup:Not bad at all surprisingly, I must be in denial! We could definately do with going out for a drink or two, am I flying over to you or are you flying over here!

Hello everyone

What a busy day of posting for u all I've had meetings all day so couldn't even sneak on at lunch time for a hello,..

Toots how u feeling tonight STAY AWAY :witch:!!! Hope the :bfp: turns up soon,

Beth I have creamy cm today too 3DPO so fingers crossed... :thumbup:

Jojo defo sounds like water retention!!!!:happydance: I was bigger in the first 12 weeks than I was when I delivered (crazy and completely true!!) I panicked thinking everyone wud know when I was only 8wks didn't want 2 tell until 12 wks, it then went away and I didn't tell anyone until I was 28wks now when I look back I think how mad is that not telling anyone now I wud shout it from the roof tops!!

Annie dreams can drive u insane but I also think that they can help with PMA if u see it in a dream it becomes more real I had loads last month, :happydance:

:dust: To everyone :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

star did u end up being pregnant last month?

My dream was me being pregnant and i was so upset bc i didnt have a baby shower so then my DH went and bought me a stroller car seat combo and it was white with different color poka dots... I was pushing the stroller and then i woke up..

Sympthoms today-
A lil bit of discharge on TP when i WIpe not a lot
Very achy Breast
And just feel like BLAH

Girls last night.. before i went to bed i peed and when i wiped i had a glob of whitish dis charge.. it was like a booger sticky and white...

Baby dust to all

:thumbup:Not bad at all surprisingly, I must be in denial! We could definately do with going out for a drink or two, am I flying over to you or are you flying over here!

Why don't we meet each in some nice warm tropical island:haha: Can you smell the salt water, hear the waves, feel the sun? AAHHHHH! Wouldn't that be nice!!! :winkwink:

Thanks Star! I hope that its water retention from my lil bean settling in! Really want to get to the gym now though! But, gonna take a day off. Don't want to go to crazy incase I am knocked up! I have a history of chemicals so don't want to be shaking him around in the to much! :haha: Creamy CM is a really good sign!

well noone is really answering my post so im gonna go join a new one... Yall take care and best wishes to all.. BABY DUST TO EVERYONE

ANNIE

Annie your symptoms are sounding very promising hun:thumbup: Like jojo suggested try getting some cheap tests and do one everyday. The closer you get to af the more likely you are to get an accurate reading.

I hope so no sore boobs yet though can't remember how many DPO I was last month when they started hurting... oops, they'll hurt when they are good and ready I'm sure

Annie I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month poor wee thing just cudn't hang on

xxxx

star sorry to hear that.. and im goin lay down an take anap.... baby dust

Hello everyone

What a busy day of posting for u all I've had meetings all day so couldn't even sneak on at lunch time for a hello,..

Toots how u feeling tonight STAY AWAY :witch:!!! Hope the :bfp: turns up soon,

Beth I have creamy cm today too 3DPO so fingers crossed... :thumbup:

Jojo defo sounds like water retention!!!!:happydance: I was bigger in the first 12 weeks than I was when I delivered (crazy and completely true!!) I panicked thinking everyone wud know when I was only 8wks didn't want 2 tell until 12 wks, it then went away and I didn't tell anyone until I was 28wks now when I look back I think how mad is that not telling anyone now I wud shout it from the roof tops!!

Annie dreams can drive u insane but I also think that they can help with PMA if u see it in a dream it becomes more real I had loads last month, :happydance:

:dust: To everyone :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It has been active on here today! I'm a bit of a chatterbox! My oh is fairly quiet which is probably for the best cos he'd never get a word in:haha:
Are you feeling positive this month, the cm is a good start:thumbup:

Secretly yeah :thumbup: totally confident hope that doesn't bite me later... but when I fell pg with my son I knew the night that we did it that I felt different and last month was the same I just knew my dh bit worked just wasn't a strong enough egg :cry:

Can't wait for symptoms to start, I'm scarily calm this month though last month I was manic and was poas every oppurtunity I got :dohh:

:dust:

It's looking good star! I think no matter how much we tell ourselves to stay calm and carry on it just becomes impossible the further into the 2ww you go!
I hope you can manage to go with the flow. Its going to be a good one this month:hugs:

hey what kind of discharge am i suppose to see when wiping?? if im preg? I see whiteish and thick..

Gosh it's been busy here the last few hours. I've been out for a meal with a good friend! Always nice to leave DH at home to have a good girly catch up. Lol.

Jojo- it's all sounding very positive! Whenu testing again?

Toots- hope AF stays away and ur bean is just being shy by not showing u a BFP!!!

Annie- I think that type of CM is a positive sign. I should try waiting till 10DPO maybe until testing again. Not sure about the dream sorry

Star- I think i had either a chemical or early MC last cycle too! We r very close in our cycles.

Love & sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->