1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

im sorry about ur BFN .. My fingers are still crossed for u and everyone eles... Im a lil concerend bc this am i woke up and i fill fine nothing hurts im not cramping my lower back is slightly achy.. Last night though laying in bed i was cramping boobs hurt and i was catching this shooting pain in my high back like behind my ribcage towards the top? Dunno what thats about... i hope im pregnant

Muscle is heavier than fat, is it possible the weight gain could be due to you gaining muscle mass? What kind of exercises are you doing when you go to the gym? Or could the gain be due to a little bean?

I thought my clothes were fitting better but I'm really bloated and crampy today. I've been going to the gym for about 3 wks just started doing the weight machines last week. Do you really think it could be muscle already?

If your bloated as well it's probably a mixture of muscle and water retention that's given u the weight gain on the scales!
Keep it up! Your doing well. I'm too scared to go swimming incase the cloreen (spelling) affects cinception or implantation. Silly I know!!

Love & sticky :dust:

Mostly I've done that machine that simulates walking up stairs, the eliptical,the excercie bike and I just started doing the strength training machines last week. only do a couple reps of each one.

BEth your too cute! I used to swim all the time, and especially when I was preggo! Once to get big the water takes all the pressure off your body and it makes you breath better! But, I know what you mean about not wanting to mess anything up!

Thanx Hun. Lol.
I'm such a water baby I love swimming so once I know I've got that BFP I will be back in the pool!!!! Just staying away for the TWW. Lol

By the way I have creamy CM which I noticed when I went to the loo.
Love & sticky :dust:

jojo i dont think muscle can show up that fast.. I was walking two miles a day and i lost weight before i started seein my muscle.. i think it might be the baby... AWE>> GL

DID u read my post above about this morning??

Jojo if your clothes are fitting better then you can't have gained fat, its got to be muscle. I understand why youre worried after problems with blood pressure etc but could you honestly delay ttc now that you've started? You are doing all the right things, eating well, exercising and cutting out soda so I would say just carry on as you are. Beth is right, it could also be a bit of water retention which would make you heavier on the scales plus that would explain the bloating.:kiss:

toots can u explain what ur breast feel like when ur expecting? Mine are just like a dull achy.. like today they started achin on the top of them close to my chest.. i dont have a bra on im sure it will help if i put one on... Anyways... do they achy hurt throbb shooting pains..

Thanks ladies. It would be so hard to just stop TTC. IF it is a little bean then GREAT! If not I just gotta keep going! Its gotta come of eventually right? I've been trying to google the correct way to use the gym machines so I can lose weight and inches. I guess tech this would be my PMS week so bloating would be normal. Its just as disappointing to not see any weight loss as it is getting a BFN! Speaking of BFN, TOots did you test?

@Beth Creamy CM is a good sign luv!
@Annie, I did and sound like you are having pretty good symptoms. WHen you planning on testing?

Annie I only had sore bbs with my son and they were ON FIRE!!! It was more of a burning feeling with the feeling like someone had put them in a vice grip and turned it for a year ! I would sleep with a sports bra and my hands covering my nips because if anything even softly touched them I would literally cry!

For weight loss jojo I believe you have to use the cross trainer,stepper, anything thats going to get your blood pumping and heart rate up. Weights is great to tone and build strength.
I tested:dohh: got a bfn but still no af, wtf?!!

i plan on testing tom.. Do u think its to early? i hope i conceived on the 15 which is 7 days ago... HAVE YALL ever taking and online preg test? Was it right?
My breast are just achy.. kinda feel like either someone is sqeezing em are pullin em down.. im not sure.. though...

toots im so sorry.. Try again in a couple days if af didnt show.. baby dust

omg i think i just felt something like pull the left side of my stomach.. I DK it can be in my head.... what about the dream?

AWWW TOots! WHat do you think is going on hunni? Have you ever been late like this before? I only started using the strengthen machines because I heard if you start building muscle it burns more calories. I think I'm gonna look on You tube and try and look at some videos to make sure I doing everything right! Really crampy still, I swear I'm gnna get my AF any second! That's exactly how it feels. BBS feel fine though, no heart burn today,no :sick: headache still there and aggravated but the cramps,creamy CM and lower back pain all say AF. Don't know what's up with the oily skin still.

Try and do a bit of everything at the gym. do stick with the weights aswell cos it will help burn fat and convert it to muscle. It'll also help tone up as the weight comes off you.
I think I may have to face facts that I'm out this month. I won't totally lose hope until af gets here! I am normally pretty regular so it is odd that it hasn't arrived but the day isn't over yet, could well come tonight. My pma might not be as it was a few days ago but I haven't completely lost it yet:thumbup:

It won't do any harm to test tomorrow annie. Your symptoms are sounding v promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->