1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I'm 7-8dpo. My temp chart said I o on CD 16 but I'm pretty convinvced it was CD15 so its still early. Gonna test again in the am. Went thru and was reading all our old posts and Nand got her BFP on 13dpo, TIgger got really faint BFP at 10 and couldn't really see it, and JNA got BFN @ 9 then BFP @ 11 so still hope.

Theres plenty of time left yet. I'll be excited to log on tomorrow and see how you've got on!

good monring ladies
Toots im so sorry about the bitch arriviving. Keep your head up high and dont give up it took my sister 3 yrs and she was on clomid... She is on clomid right now they are trying again.. This is her 4 round on it this time... GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST

Im getting worried.. I have no sympthoms.. i wiped this am and just saw white lotion like CM on my TP.. So i dunno.. im not cramping no breast hurts nothing... what is going on.. i bought 2 EPT last night but gonna wait till closer to take em.. im 8 days DPO if u count the day i ovulated.. if not then im 7...

Hello

Thats me just finished work and oh my goodness sneezed in the car twice and thought I'd been stabbed in my left ovary!! So painful even now sharp achy pain curled up on sofa. I am 5DPO what do u think it could be?? :shrug: Anyone else have this?

Jojo still really early remember that the wee bubbaa may not have implanted yet I read somewhere that it can be anything from 3DPO - 18DPO and then another ~48hrs to release pregnancy hormones for sensitive tests.... (plenty time yet) :happydance:

Annie when is ur AF due?

Nando u mean that if I do get my :bfp: I'm gonna still have the wind when I'm pg!!...... Oh no it is so so :blush: my boss opened his window in his office today during a meeting I'm positive it was because of me.....:dohh:

Oh well never mind ha ha

:dust::dust::dust:

Toots - fingers crossed for next cycle. Keep up the PMA

Jojo- your symptoms still sound so good. You need to get your PMA back

Star- lol your wind comments made me laugh. I've had bottom wind since yesterday and I had burpy wind earlier which is unusual I never really burp unless I've had a gassy drink.

Annie- hold out a few days until u test!!!

I really didn't expect any of u to say being clumsy was a symptom. Lol. I've dropped so many things today!
My boobs are getting mote achy as the day goes on!

Love & sticky :dust:

How are ur cramps today Beth mine are really sore, hope its not a bad sign!!.... xx

Cramps have been on and off.
Quite painful when i feel them tho. Are yours constant? Im getting a few twinges near by right ovary too now and again.

Where r u feeling cramps?

Love and sticky :dust:

I'm feeling them right over my left ovary its aching all the time but I'm getting sharper pains over it too, actually caught my breath when I sneezed my lower back is hurting a wee bit tonight too, oh feel a lot better that u feel them too xxx

So we've now got star and Beth bottom burping:rofl: what a lady like thread we've got here!:rofl:
I've pretty much got wind all the time, I blame being a vegetarian!:haha:

FX its a Positive sign!!!! My throat is starting to feel a bit thick if that makes any sense as if its a little harder to swallow.

Love & sticky :dust:

We had 3 ladies get their :bfp: on here last month, I'm thinking their could be another 3 this time! All your symptoms are sounding really good! Ive got everything crossed for you girls!!:thumbup::holly:

Is that bouncy character I've put on the end of my post a dogs face with saggy jowls or a pair of bouncy boobs!:haha:

jojos didnt test til 12dpo and only coz of my ff chart, had a dip at 10dpo and then temps went back up. normally once they dipped they stayed down, did ic ones on 12dpo they were supposed to be 10 sensitivity and there was a really feint, feint line but i thiught it was an evap, but it did get me excited, then that night did an out of date frer and the line came up straight away but because it was out of date i couldnt trust that either, so went out to get some next day 13dpo and tested with probably 5th morning urine and they were quite strong positives. if id had a def bfn on the ic i probably wouldnt have tested til i missed af. those women that get a bfp at 7 or 8dpo are the exceptions coz it takes 3-5 days to travel down the tube and then needs to implant then secrete enough hcg to detect so dont let that bother you,

star you dont no the half of it, i cannot believe that there is so much wind in there and im still earthbound!

toots i had clomid with ds, it makes you feel a bit crappy but it def makes you ovulate, it didnt work for me while i was taking it but the next cycle off it i fell with ds and i think it was down to clomid in a roundabout way, i didnt have any spotting but had a load of symptoms in tww, its an anabolic steroid so can make you a little aggressive, but it works and is worth it when it does oh and it increases the chance of multiples!

Thanks nand, I do wonder if that's what I'm going to end up on. Did you find it dried up your cm?
Star, did you mention that pineapple juice helps in some way? I've been shopping and bought some, gotta be better than grapefruit juice!

I realize I'm a little late here, but i was wondering if I could join you ladies? I'm about 7 dpo ovulation and I'm having all sorts of symptoms. Not sure if I'm just imagining them or not because it seems SO early, but at around 4dpo I had a lot of lower back pain, and cramping, that has lasted on and off up until today. I've been SO thirsty lately too. I'm exhausted and felling a bit nauseous today. My nipples are tender to the touch, and the sides of my boobs are slightly tender, but it goes away, and comes back. I've been pretty moody the past 2 days as well.
Is it too early to being having these symptoms?!

Hi jc, it's never to early for symptoms:haha: are you ttc #1 or do you already have children?

We're TTC #2.
My first pregnancy ended in a MC at 9 weeks in July of last year though :[

I'm sorry to hear that Hun. :dust: and good luck for this month. If nothing else you'll certainly have a laugh on this thread!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->