1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Good morning ladies, how's everyone feeling today? Any new developments? For me the brown cm has got heavier, I feel I'm out now although it hasn't developed into af just yet. It has been the strangest cycle this month. The only things I've done differently have been taking the agnus cactus and I also started taking vit b 100 complex instead of b 50 complex. I think I'll cut out the agnus cactus for now and see if things settle down. I shall now sit back and symptom spot for you girls now. :happydance:

sorry didnt see other post, hope its just your hormones causing the cm still got fingers x'd for you xx

Thanks nand:flower: at least my hospital appointment is not to far away so I can find out what's going on. How are you feeling today? Still tired?

:witch: has just got arrived! I didn't invite her but she came anyway!
Id like to hear some nice positive symptoms to cheer me up please:thumbup:
My stomach is killing me, can't wait to go home and feel sorry for myself. I might even treat myself to a glass of :wine:

Sorry to hear AF got u Toots!!

3DPO today.
Is being really clumsy a symptom? Lol

Been really thirsty today and having a few cramps low down.

Boobs r tingly but really faint!

Love & sticky :dust:

Sorry to be so short but really busy already this morning!!! I tested this morning and got a BFN!! Really feel like this month is not going to be my month. Was a little :sick: this morning and bbs are feeling a little "unusual". Gonna keep testing everyday becuase temps went up and cramps are still pretty bad so we'll see.

NOOOOOO Toots!!! Soooooo sorry luv!! Thinking of you today! ANd when you get home drink away girly, drink away! If only I could be with :drunk:! Keep that head up mama, at least you have the Dr appt soon!

How's everyone else doing? Well, gotta go. Try to pop on when I can! Lots of :dust: and :hugs: ladies!

TONS OF :hugs: and :kiss: FOR MY GIRL TOOTS!!!

Thanks Jojo, you really make me smile. I dont want you getting all negative now young lady, this is your month! Your going over to the first tri with nand and I want you both keeping my seat warm!:hugs:
Beth, my other halfs sister told me that the only clue she had that she was pregnant was that she got really clumsy! No other symptoms at all apart from that. :thumbup:

:witch: WE HATE HER!!!! Sorry that she got you this month Toots hopefully the hospital will bring refreshing news huge :hugs: and :kiss: to you xxx

Well this morning is weird I now have wind... sorry TMI but both ends!! I am sitting at my work, I have an office to myself thank goodness but if anyone comes in I wanna die, now if that doesn't cheer u up toots nothing will so :blush: I did love the little man downing the wine in ur post whoo hoo open the bottle have a glass for u, me, jojo, beth and I was gonna say Nando too but I'm guessing the bottle is empty lol then do a :happydance: in ur living room

Beth we are very similar although I really don't wish this symptom (if it is one on anyone!!) I am aware of my BB's today which is quite cool trying not to do cartwheels thou :thumbup:

:dust::dust:

:rofl: let your wind blow wild and free star! I shall be toasting the :bfp: that you girls WILL get this time round!

toots soooooo sorry hun that af is the biggest bitch, shes not welcome and should stay away, the seat will be nice and warm in first tri for the cold days of your nov bfp, nice and comforting and welcoming for little bean to snuggle in. big big hugs for you hun xxxx

toots ff is ffuc*ing with your chart, but your symptoms are still good and keep up that pma!
Star i have dreadful wind at mo, have had it since about 12dpo and its getting worse, it is loud and lethal,

beth iv heard clumsy is a symptom.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Nand:hugs: We can actually get one more try in before the hospital appointment:thumbup: Told oh today that he can moan and sigh as much as he bloody well likes but we are really going to go for it this time! I'm talking everyday,twice a day:haha: bet the scared the life out of him!:haha:

Just read an interesting post from a lady who has spotting between ovulation and af, sounds just like what I've had. She said her and husband have been checked out and they are both fine but they want to put her on clomid to deal with the spotting. She says shes not keen to take it. I don't know much about it, any opinions girls? She also reckoned the agnus cactus made her spotting worse like its done for mine so I reckon I'm going to stay off it:thumbup:

Hey TOots, just popped in and saw your post about the Clomid. My boss is on it now. She says that it makes you a hormonal crazy person! I've also done research for her on it and it tends to dry up CM so a lot of dr. don't want to put some women on it. I've never hear it used to help with spotting, my boss is on it to make sure there is an egg there when they do the IUI. Both her and her hubby checked out fine as well when they went to get checked. They had an IUI done last month but w/o the clomid to see what happens and it was unsuccessful. But the dr told her it could take up to 6 IUI before they get their BFP! So, love hang in there because there so so many options out there for you to try! and I use to take a weight loss pill that had a certain herb in it ( I can't remember the name now) that made a lot of women spot thru out their whole cycle. So I know its possible. Been super tired again today. also had a dizzy spell last night and a couple this morning. These cramps are really starting to worry me. It on both sides now and its almost like AF cramps/O cramps/ and like Ive been doing crunches for a year! But they have waves of being really strong and very uncomfortable. Skin still really oily and peeing like crazy! I don't know if I told you guys or another thread but last night I got really :sick: on the drive to dinner with heartburn at the same time, and then had to pee 4 times just in the hour of being there! I peed when we got there, 2x during the meal and as we were leaving had to go again! And its not just like, oh, better go to the potty before we leave... its like no one better get in my way cause I'm about to pee myself!!! No bladder control what so ever! I'm thinking maybe because I'm going to the gym and drinking so much green tea and water that my body is releasing alot of built up water retention that I've been holding on too. I got 2 BFN now and even though its early I just don't feel preggo. Even with all the symptoms.
Can't remember which lady said she's been clumsy (sorry :shy:) but when I was preggo with the twins I was constantly dropping stuff, forgetting stuff, tripping. My family joked I need pads all over to protect the babies!
Well, better get back to "work". Gotta get the kids ready to leave soon!

I still think you sound pregnant hun even with the bfn. Its early and you're getting some really strong things going on. I'll eat my hat if you aint pregnant!!

:haha:I'll upload video evidence of it! I'm confident that I wont have to though:thumbup:

jojos i erm leaked pee because it was so urgent had to run to loo clutching myself even though id only just been, dont dismiss it hun i agree with toots xx

I reallllllyyyyyy want this to be my BFP of course and I think I'm just really trying to sike myself out because I just don't want to be disappointed again! I'm so scared to see another BFN test. I feel like I'm going mad! I look thru the pregnancy test gallery and at some points it gives me great PMA but at other times it just makes me want to :cry: How can someone else get a BFP @ 7 & 8 dpo and mine were BFN! Makes me so depressed. Nand did you test many times the cycle you got your BFP or did you hold out on testing till you were suppose to test? I can't remember!

Can totally see why you don't want to get to excited hun. seeing the bfn when you're so convinced you're pregnant is heartbreaking. How many dpo do you think you are today? You just seem to be getting so many strong symptoms that I'll will be totally gobsmacked if this is'nt your month. Will you be testing again over the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->