1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

oh i forgot to tell yall last night i had the weirdest dream.. i was pregnant and i was so upset bc i didnt get a baby shower so my dh went and bought me a stoller and carseat combo and it was white with different color poka dots on it.. wow.. its that weird.. does that mean anything...

BABY DUST TO ALL and i cant wait to see jojo post tom..

thank yall...

baby dust to all.. cross my fingers hope i dont see the bitch af

Good morning ladies, how is everyone today?
Jojo, Any more symptoms? Did you get some cheap tests?
As for me, it's 9am and af hasn't showed up yet. I'll probably spend most of the day going back and forth to the toilet! It's given me a few hours or more of hope anyway but I'd rather if it's going to come just get here and get it over with!

toots thats good that she hasnt arrived, what you gonna do? wait it out? any new symptoms?

Hey nand, I'm going to see what happens today. I may test again when I get home from work. The bfn become v depressing thou! How's you today?

I have to say i stayed away from testing for that reason, i could cope with af but couldnt cope with bfn or bfp then af, all ok here. Really tired, so am gonna have a nap with my 11 month old little man. Fingers x'd hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

A nap sounds a lovely idea. Sleep well and maybe next time you log on I'll have some news!:wacko: a girl can dream:haha:

Hope AF stays away Toots!!!!
Crossing my fingers for u!!

Love & sticky :dust:

MOrning Ladies! Well, took a test this morning and it was BFN! But, I know it would be. I think I may have had Implantation cramps yesterday. They were pretty intense and I was very sore inside and this morning my temps dropped again. Have a lot of pressure, tightness in my lower back, and my tummy especially low and on the right side. I usually O from my right side so maybe that's a sign? More cramps today, a little :sick: this morning, huge head ache. Did 2 hrs at the gym again last night because I can't get there today. Gotta get son's hair cut, go to the library and get books for Family share day at sons school tomorrow. Gonna post a pic for you guys of the test just so you can see it. Gonna test again in the morning.
1021000642.jpg
@Toots, sooooo glad to hear AF hasn't shown up yet! Now your turn to test!
How's everyone else doing today?
@Star, and new symptoms?
@Nand, how's your little bean doing?

In the pic you can see something very faint but don't want to get my hopes up. What do you think?

Hey Jojo, at first glance I think you actually can see something although only v faint. Let's hope it's a nice clear line tomorrow morning Hun! All your symptoms are still pointing towards a :bfp: how are you feeling about it all?
It's 1.40pm here at the moment and I've still no :witch: but I'm still getting small amounts of brown cm. As it is at the moment I've got no cramps or backache and I feel in a pretty good mood. Im trying so very hard not to get my hopes up but it's so difficult! I may test again later when I get in from work, who am I kidding I will test again later!:haha:
Star and Beth, any symptoms developing with you guys?

I thought the same thing but just didn't want to get my hopes up! STAY AWAY :witch:!!! STAY AWAY FROM TOOTS!!!!! I am crossing everything I can for your test when you get home!!!

I bet! Just be glad your there because its only 9:30 am here! HOw you feeling?

It's probably just in my head but I felt like af was more likely to come yesterday than today. My boobs are still sore and I've got a heavy or full type feeling in my stomach, it's really weird! How you feeling? Have you been rushing around with the kids?

Well, more like dragging with the kids. I'm so beat! Yesterday at the gym I was sooo not into it. My heart was saying push,push, you can do it but my body was saying What the hell are you doing? I'm not cool with this, i'm shutting down!:haha: But I stuck with it even though I didn't get as intense as I have been I didn't give up. I was so tired though I didn't even want to take a shower! BUt, obviously I did but I didn't sleep good. Was having hot flashes and couldn't get comfy. Now, I'm paying for it and I have tons of stuff to do. UUUGGGHH I feel like I need :coffee: poured into my veins! I really hope you get your BFP!!! I don't know how your waiting till you get home to test!?!? I would be testing at work!

Nothing to report here but I'm only 2DPO.

Can't really see a clear picture of your test on my phone sorry Jojo
Hope AF continues to stay away Toots!!!

Strange thing at lunctime! Went for lunch at my nans and I really struggled with it cos everything tasted of metal! Could be cos I think ive caught oh cough and cold but it is kind of strange:shrug:

Good afternoon ladies! Well, I'm coming to rant!! SO I just steped on the scale and I GAINED WEIGHT!!! WTF??? I have cut out soda, not snacking at night, watching my portions and working my ass of at the gym and I gained freaking weight!!! I can't even believe it! I really want to lose weight before I get my BFP even 10 lbs but its just not working. I REALLY want a baby but being this heavy is gonna cause so many issues physically and emotionally! I had blood pressure issues when I was preggo with my son and it was because of my weight. I really think I should try and postpone the TTC until I lose weight but It took me 1 yr to convince my hubby to let us try again and now I'm scared if I say lets hold off even just until Jan then when Jan comes he'll not want to. WHAT DO I DO? I can't take my weight loss pills while I'm TTC and obviously I need them. I just want to :cry:

Do u feel like uv gained weight when u try on clothes or is it just on the scales. If uv been working out at the gym the weight gain might be ur fat turning to muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Metal taste is a symptom Toots!!! Fx for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->