1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

af is due in 3 -4 days around there .. after i ate i got kinda sick to my stomach but it was really light...

Welcome Jc to the non-lady like forum where nothing is not discussed from bottom burps, to nipples, cm and dh's that just don't get it lol... On a positive note this forum has been extremley lucky and everyone is fab:kiss:, we all have up and down days and we pull together to help each other through I love it xx :hugs:

Yeah I read that the pineapple juice strengthens the uterine walls which then helps little bubbas hold on it will also help with the constipation side effect oh.... I wonder if I'm getting wind from that rather than pg symptom. :shrug: I have one really dark green vein on my BB whoo hoo but they aren't sensitive yet?? :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

i dont know if i need to tell yall but i stayed up till 2 am this morning and finlay went to sleep i slept till 11ish today and i stayed up till 2 and then i went back to bed and i just woke up i got so much shit to do just dont feel like doing it ..

i hope ur right toots... what is going on.. one day i will have a ton of sympthoms and now today just Cm and achy breast a a SLIGHT nasusa.. thats it wtf

Annie how is ur sense of smell when I was pg first time I got sick to my stomach because I became a bloody sniffer dog if I walked down the street I could smell a dirty nappy in a nearby pram and if anyone had an alcoholic drink on their breath I threw up instantly don't loose hope xxxx

Any tiredness a huge symptom xxxx PMA all the way xxx

Got really excited when I noticed it Beth lol... probably nothing but I like it ha ha xx

last night we was at walmart and i was bye the fruit section and i was lookin for me some oranges . but didnt have any of the little ones.. and i caught this smell of rotten fruit that was so NASTY.. it made me a lil sick to my stomach but not were i would throw up.. i think i have lost my hope..

Veins are a fab sign star! I just know there's :bfp: just round the corner!:happydance::wohoo:
I'm hoping that the pineapple juice will help me. I'm going to be jumping on my oh as often as possible when af goes! God help him! :haha: we've got one more cycle to succeed before our hospital appointment. :wacko:

my nipples are dry what causes that?

Not sure about dry nipples sorry never had that just very very sore nipples first time round oh ya the pain was so bad made me cry could only walk outside hugging my boobs so sore xx:haha:

toots next month is ur BFP... I cant wait to see my BFP... Maybe i want this to bad

No mine boobs arent like that.. They just achy like at the tops by my chest on by my sides almost kinda under my arms.. if i touch them they dont hurt.. they are just achy..... BAD SIGN

Veins are a fab sign star! I just know there's :bfp: just round the corner!:happydance::wohoo:
I'm hoping that the pineapple juice will help me. I'm going to be jumping on my oh as often as possible when af goes! God help him! :haha: we've got one more cycle to succeed before our hospital appointment. :wacko:

Just pounce on him.. and :flasher: him lol love that little smilie :kiss: thats what they're for my dh was like not again :sex: I just said "Go Gadget go!1" have u waited long for your apt?

:dust::spermy::dust:

Annie I don't think its a bad sign everyone is different the fact that they are sensitive is a very good sign, tiredness, sickness all the right symptoms xx

but i can still touch them i can go outside the water can hit them... i just keep thinkin it stupid af

i gotta go wash clothes we are stayin in a Camper and been here for a month so now i gotta go wash clothes.. Ill check back in later

I realize I'm a little late here, but i was wondering if I could join you ladies? I'm about 7 dpo ovulation and I'm having all sorts of symptoms. Not sure if I'm just imagining them or not because it seems SO early, but at around 4dpo I had a lot of lower back pain, and cramping, that has lasted on and off up until today. I've been SO thirsty lately too. I'm exhausted and felling a bit nauseous today. My nipples are tender to the touch, and the sides of my boobs are slightly tender, but it goes away, and comes back. I've been pretty moody the past 2 days as well.
Is it too early to being having these symptoms?!

Welcome JC :flower: I think those are great symptoms! I startd having symptoms right away when I was preggo with the twins! SS away hunni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->