1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I told him he has no choice next cycle! I'll tie him to the bed if I have to:rofl:
I haven't had to wait that long really. You know what the nhs is like though, I reckon the November appointment will be a quick chat then we'll have to wait an age to actually get some tests done! I felt really awful after I told my oh that af had come today cos he said he was at work just feeling like he wanted to give up. I'm going to feel terrible if it turns out that I'm the problem. I think I'd handle it better if it's him rather than me! Who knew it'd be this bloody hard just to get knocked up!:haha:

Hey Jojo, has your day calmed down a bit or are you still busy?

toots my first appt with fs they started me on clomid straight away as it may be that you just need a little bit of ooomph to get that good eggie or eggies out. the tests followed, im sure clomid affected my cm making it thicker which i think was the problem, eventually after loads of tests and a sa for dh they decided i had pcos and a possible blocked tube which obviously didnt really effect me getting pg, xx

I know what u mean toots, I was always told that I could never have kids, but they were wrong, I used to see all of these 16yr olds in my town falling pg and I'd cry myself to sleep,... how wrong were they he is now 4yrs old!! I started to worry a bit last night thinking what if he was a flook and I really cant have silly thought I know but our minds play horrific tricks on us. You'll be fine there are so many things they can do these days if need be its amazing

xxxx

Well ladies.. BOTTOM BURPING is a word I'll be using probably on a daily basis! :rofl::rofl: Hysterical! I have to say I've been a bit gassy but not as bad as you ladies! :haha: I can't get over how full,tender and crampy the insides of my tummy feel. I seriously feel like I'm on my AF now just no flow. Bbs started to burn a little today which really, with the sore insides and more burping up acid is giving me some PMA! Also to be friends with you ladies helps 1 million %! :hugs: :friends:
Star,Beth, & Annie your symptoms are sounding pretty good! When are you ladies up for testing?
Toots you enjoying that wine yet babe?

Still really busy. Actually back on the clock again now. I'll check in soon!

I've had a couple of glasses Jojo! Wish all us girls were together having a drink but the next best thing is chatting away on here:hugs:

Nand, did you have any idea that you had pcos or symptoms?
Star, I was only thinking today how does anybody get pregnant by 'accident'?! All the trouble we go to peeing on ovulation sticks, taking vits by the bucket load, dtd at the right time then spending half an hour with our legs in air and still nothing! Life just ain't fair is it.:wacko:

Oh my goodness I just spat out my juice ha ha legs in the air I totally do that for 30 mins..., what are we like!!! :haha: I'm not sure when to test to be honest was far too early last month this wednesday I am 10DPO probably best to wait until then what do u think? :shrug:

Good girl toots what type of wine do u drink? I'm a rosy and champagne girl xx

I do love a bit of champers! With wine i like red or rose. I've been really bad for peeing on a stick since I bought the cheap ones from amazon! There are ladies getting bfp 7-8 dpo!

toots i had no idea, i always felt there was something wrong, had long cycles but thats about it, wasnt overweight, hairy or anything but as soon as i went to gp she said i think you got pcos. on u/s had lots of cysts on each ovary and blood tests showed i didnt always ovulate. like you say it ridiculous what we do to get pg when some women only have to sneeze and they are knocked up, was talking to a girl today, couldnt have been more than 23 had a 4, 2, 1 and 9 week old and it went through my mind what did she do different that for all those months i wasnt doing. Hope you are really enjoying that wine enjoy it while you can hun as nov is your month and then its abstinence!!

jojos if you aint up the duff im a ...........(feel free to add a word)

star do you think you'll hold out til wed?

i got 2 ept but dont know when im gonna test suppose to start mon-wen.. dunno.. though.. i dont have any symptoms right now.. i dont think i am gettin my bfp this month...

Nando gonna try and wait till wed but I know I'll prob do it Monday or Tuesday woken up this morning with the runniest nose ever and keep sneezing is this a sign or am I just getting the cold ha ha, Toots hope u don't have a hangover today xxxx

star, Yes loads of people get what seem to be colds but dont really amount to much, ooooh sounds promising,

annie are they frer? dont give up til the old witch arrives, if you were due wed then mon would mean you'd be about 12dpo so it might be worth giving it a go.

toots i hope you do have a hangover today and hope you thoroughly enjoyed your wine last night.

jojos any news???????

lashings and lashings of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. Anything new with anyone? Jojo did you test today? No hangover for me girls, even been to work this morning!

Hey Toots, jojo. Star, nando & annie

I'm 4DPO today...had a glob of creamy CM earlier, achy boobs around the sides, AF cramps across bottom of abdomen, more thirsty than usual.

Less of the Bottom Burping and burps today.

How's everyone else doing?

Toots I was diagnosed with PCOS 6 yrs ago, but I hadn't had a cycle for 6 months.

What DPO will u be on wed Star?

NandO- How many DPO were u when u got ur BFP?

Love & sticky :dust:

good morning ladies... i woke up with cramps like af was coming but they are gone now.. the left side of my stomach feels weird like maybe a cramp are pulling senstation on middle of left side of stomach.. NO CM just cramps achy boobs on side same o shit lol... I think im gonna test monday... If im not pregnant i will never be bc this was a accident i want kids bad but dh doesnt right now... so i dont know im really emtional last night i barely spoke to him.. all i wanted to do was mop... hmmm

nand-- what is frer?? lol.. sorry

im just worried bc my cramps feel llike af is coming.. and on top of that im kinda bloated...

im sorry im postin so much i forgot to mention i woke up with a light ear ache? WTF lol .. am i just sick like flu are something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->