1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi - I also have been stalking this website !
My last period was 3rd October and I vary between 25-30 day cycle
I dont use ovulation tests (too expensive) and have been trying for 5 months, having come off Yasmin BC in May.
This month, BD on all possible ovulation days - 8 days in a row.
Now I have been having cramping and nausea for 3 days, and a weird full sensation but it does feel like AF
I have some light, tan coloured CM which I dont know if it is implantation bleeding or my stupid AF arriving on a 20 day cycle
I HATE this 2WW !!

hey and welcome to the site....
how long have u been spotting for

just started tonight....
but not red just like a light yellow/ tan colour at the moment
and creamy CM :wacko:

it could be implantation spotting? i spotted at 5 DPO and it was light brown when i wiped only one time... now i dont have any symptoms so im worrying im not preg... :( im gonna test Monday if the bitch af doesnt arrive....

fingers crossed for us all
if it is early pregnancy cramping, it is quite intense, so thinking it is not but who know, have never been pregnant before

I am 28yrs old and have spent my entire life believing that 1 missed BC pill = pregnancy, resulting in a few morning after pills being bought
if only we were ever told the truth !!!

lol yea i here u im 22.. and i want a kid so bad i can taste it... My DH doesnt want one he wants to wait... omg why wait.. we are having trouble bc i want one so bad and he doesnt.. :(

what everyone is dead today are what?? lol noone is chatting.. lol

Annie - your symptoms sound good. Gl with testing tomorrow! Hope it's a BFP

Ducktales- welcome! Sounds like IB to me! Fingers crossed it is. When r u testing?

Hope ur ok Toots, Jojo, Star and NandO

Only new symptom I have is a shooting pain at the top of my left leg but at the front not my groin. Maybe it's a trapped nerve.

Love & sticky :dust:

Hello everyone

Swimming lessons this morning followed by my sunday treat of Mcdonalds.., :happydance:

Beth I will be 10DPO on Wed, haven't really got any symptoms other than the odd twinge on my left ovary, runny nose and the one green vein is still there lol The wind has settled down thank goodness oh I am starving all the time too, dh commented on that this morning? I actually feel a bit better that they are coming slowly rather than last month when I had every single symptom going... It's actually stopping me wantin to test I really don't wanna see any :bfn: When are u gonna :test:? I read somewhere that u can get pains in ur legs fxd ....:kiss:

Annie good luck tomo.. xx

Jojo we miss u and want an update baby doll :hugs:

Nando how's the other board have u made more friends? Can't wait to join u hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.. :kiss:

Toots working on a Sat?? Crazy...,, :winkwink: how u feeling today, how was the wine? Description in full please :thumbup:

Welcome ducktales I had really intense cramps on Friday they were so sore I convinced myself I was out and I had a ruptured follicle ???? :dohh: Hence why this board is so good we all look out for each other, how many DPO are u? have u been trying long? xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good morning ladies!!!! So sorry for being MIA! I can't believe I went a whole day without getting on here! Well to start off I know your dying to know I tested yesterday morning and this morning and both BFN!!! :cry: This is really taking a toll on me girls! Having so many symptoms, and BFN! I know most of you ladies know the feeling month after month! I went to the gym yesterday morning after my BFN and tried to drown my sadness,anger and frustration in working out which is better than fatty food which is what I wanted to do. I worked out for 2 hrs and boy am I paying for it this morning! I am starting to see a difference in my shape though and so is my DH. I may not be losing weight but I know my body is losing inches so I'm happy about that. Symptoms as of late are pretty much the same: waves of :sick:, still horrible cramps,heartburn,heavy feeling in my tummy,I did have a bit of gold/yellow type cm which I've never had before but CM is less than normal, nips are sensitive but don't "hurt" but did have lots of sooting pains in them yesterday and this morning they feel heavy, sore and uncomfortable but then again my whole body feels like :dohh:, hot flashes and still peeing like crazy... SO WHERE THE F**K IS MY BFP?!?!?!?! I am really losing my PMA ladies! The only 2 things that are keeping my hopes up are that :af:=a chance and my temps dropped below my cover line this morning so maybe Implantation? I'm 10 DPO so that's in the avg. range of DPO it happens. Was really busy the rest of the day yesterday and today will be the same so just wanted to stop in and give you guys an update!

@Ducktales Welcome to group! This is a thread of great women and I know I feel very lucky to have them to talk to :friends: ANd I've been having intense cramps since 1 DPO! Horrible cramps. I've even went a couple day wearing a pad because I thought AF was coming early and had the horrible cramps when I was preggo with my twins.:dust:
@Nand & Toots, you guys are great! Toots, hope you got to relax a bit with your wine! You deserve it! And Nand how are you feeling? I'm holding out hope because I know you got your BFP around this time so hopefully I do the same!
@Star,ANnie,JC and Beth all of your symptoms are sounding good
@ Kylarsmom, I'm here babe! How you doing, did you test yet? I want someone else to test with me!!!
SOMEONE :test: !! Well, I'll try to get back on here later so I can see SOMEONE ELSES TEST RESULTS!!!!

So much love,:hugs:,:dust: And :kiss: for all you wonderful ladies!!!!!!

so i tested this morning
:bfn:

but how are you supposed to use FMU if you are up all night weeing !!!!!!

Still have very low cramping and pulling and a sort of yellow / cream coloured CM - TMI sorry

breasts a bit sore but to be honest when you want something this much, it is hard to know if i am over complicating every symptom as it could well be AF early and my messed up body not having a clue what is going on

Ducktales, I with ya on the cramps,pulling and the CM! I've never had the yellow CM before?

its weird isnt it - to be honest, none of my friends have had babies and its kind of a personal question that I wouldnt really ask anyone else so not sure if it is a common symptom or not !!
i googled it and it does say on 1 website gold/ tan coloured is a symptom

this would be my first pregnancy so i have no clue
i have felt "pregnant" twice before in the last 6 months but havent had a BFP prior to AF arriving so wouldnt know if it was chemical

Jojo- sorry u got a BFN. Its still early! Hope the dip was IB!!!! I know it's hard but try to keep up the PMA!!!

Ducktales- sorry u got a BFN! What DPO r u?

Love & sticky :dust:

Thanks Beth.

@ Duck, I have 2 kids and don't ever remember having that. I have read about that being a symptoms as well. Guess we'll see! When you testing again?

i am not sure what DPO I am but my last AF was 3rd October and my cycle varies between 25-30 days
Therefore I would have ovulated any time between 15-20th October, so I and either 9 or 5 !!! therefore i dont really know when to test.....
why cant it be more simple than all this waiting !!

Sorry about you BFN JoJo

jojo sorry about the BFN but maybe u still got hope bc AF hasnt arrived...

Ladies my symptoms of today are whitish yellowish discharge im dischargein so much that it makes my panties wet.. sorry tmi... Achy boobs not sensitive are anything i can touch them but they are just achy.. i was cramping last night but today nothing.. i feel some what kinda bloated...

I no im about to start my period... i got that gut feeling...

Damn.. I will test tom. i am suppose to start my period Monday or wendsay.. today i am 10 DPO... hmm and no symptoms.. help any advice im so scared and nervous..

oh i been really horny all day yesterday and last night... sorry tmi

ladies i got a new symptom... im kinda sick to my stomach.. i got up at 11 and its 1151 so 51 mins later i get light nausea .. its not where i wanna threw up it where i just wanna lay down kinda thing.. this am at 5 when dh when to work i got up to pee and my throat was picky like i was catchin a sore throat .. woke up at 11 and it was gone... maybe im over thinkin everything i dont know.. any advice

Hi there

I've just woken up fell asleep on sofa just exhausted, Jojo plenty time yet..., I've not ever had yellowish cm so not sure sorry, well I'm cramping again all day today really sore again, I meant to say earlier toots I also have PCOS and it wasnn't till I started reading your posts I thought about it again, I have had 4 cysts drained so if I'm not pg this month might make an apt with hospital to make sure they haven't returned I am definately ovulating though which is a good sign just worried about the pain now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->