1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

very intense cramps then they go away.. af is gonna arrive

i no this is tmi.. but my wind im passing stinks so bad.. sorry lol.... i have to leave the room lol sign??

star hope u feel better.. my sister has pcos to,, she finally had a baby it took them 3 yrs on clomid.. as for as me i dont know if i have any of that.. i get my yearly exam she says every thing is fine so i hope not..

now i am confused
so apparently implantation can take up to a week (or more)
i ovulated somewhere between 13th-19th october (vague i know !)
therefore the cramps I have had since 21st oct (and still have) could be a long implantation phase
but i thought you have no symptoms until implantation, which i do
I must have missed the science bit at school
this is complicated !

anyway, i my period is not due until 28th at the earliest, 2nd November at the latest
I am not testing until at least the 28th !!
what a waste of £10 test this morning

you know you just feel like you have symptoms and therefore it must show up positive

yea i no.. lol.. i had cramps before what i think was implantion spotting... i hope i got mine 5dpo now im ten dpo..

my sympthomes..

cramps
bloating
not hungry
still peeing alot
achy bbs
stinky wind.. sorry tmi
cm when dries in panties its white
waves of light nausea but then goes away..

anything is possible duck ...u could very well spotted due to implantation before .. all them numbers u read on the internet is all averages.. lol.. its not set it stone..

ladies i was just watchin Sixteen and pregnant.. and she was going into labor and i just started busting out into tears ... why??

I haven't posted here before but hopefully you ladies will be able to give me some idea as to what is going on here. It does contain some things rather gross and I apologize now in advance. Please reply to this though I'd really appreciate that.

My period in sept came on the 15th, lasted for 4 days which is regular for me. I ovulated on the 29th and we did have :sex: throughout my fertile window that month... on 9 dpo I started spotting, I spotted for about 5 days, but it was lighter than my period normally is. But I assumed it was the witch just coming a week early as it was due on the 15th.

Anyways according to my calculations if that was my period I would have ovulated for oct on the 20, and again we were having :sex: pretty much daily... So i'm 4 dpo i'm guessing... anyways 1 dpo i spotted right after i used the restroom but barely noticed it, there wasnt much there and as far as i'm aware thats all its been, speaking of that I use the restroom pretty much every half hour lately. I haven't really been keeping track of symptoms because i dont want to be let down again... however i do feel as if something is happening. I had the light cramps, i'm experiencing the constant gagging and honestly i didnt know i could gag so much. We went to a wedding reception last night and i drunk maybe 5 beers and normally i would be plastered by the 3rd, i came home tipsy but not drunk, couldnt sleep last night due to pointless fighting with my fiance, went for a walk about 5 am this morning and started gagging when we turned down our alley to come back home, ended up spitting up thought it could have been the beer but i've never gotten sick from drinking beer, also today after walking about 5 mins to the park and sitting there and walking home i got sick again and gagged a few more times. my pee is bright yellow, which isnt normal because i drink tons of water and its usually always clear or with a light yellow tint. TMI sorry... Also for the past 2 days I've had what i thought was a yeast infection, except again that isnt normal for me, plus it's mainly just swelling up down there and alot of discharge and i mean alot... its pretty much like hand lotion, no strange smell though. I've been having sore throats lately and the gagging, as well as the discharge, unable to get drunk and when i get tipsy it leaves my system soon after it seems, leg cramps omg sometimes i cant even sleep because they get so bad. The swelling down there is the worst part because for some reason i have become a raging sex addict but i cant get anything due to that fact (TMI SORRY AGAIN) i'm so swollen nothing fits and when tempted it just pushes it right back out and its frustrating. I cried watching the brave little toaster the other night, as well as nemo. I don't remember why but i did... also i saw a commercial today about deer hunting and they showed a deer get hit with a bow, i'm a country girl i grew up around this but for some reason when i saw this today i crawled closer to my fiance kinda shocked with tears in my eyes. I am currently facing depression after losing my son in feb, he would have just turned 2 months this past sunday, so some crying i can understand but Nemo seriously??? Anyway I'm driving myself crazy, and wanting to wait a bit longer before testing just to see if af shows up when its due which is around the first of the nov... Do you ladies have any idea what is going on?

im really worried all my CM discharged stopped.. im dry

Good morning ladies, how is everybody? Any bfp yet?! Welcome to the new ladies.
Jojo I don't really fancy eating my hat so can you please hurry up and get your bfp!:haha:

Morning!

Annie- r u testing today? Let us know how u get on!

Ducktales- I think a lot of the symptoms b4 implantation is to do with the hormones changing.

Babyjo - I think you should test. Your light spotting might have been implantation. You have very good symptoms especially the swelling of your lady parts!!!

Star- think yellow cm is a good sign!

Toots- how r u feeling? AF packed her bags yet?

I'm 6DPO today. I'm convinced I'm out!! I had really sensitive nipples last cycle b4 my early m/c and this cycle they just ache at the sides on and off.
It's DHs Birthday tomorrow would live to wake up and give him a positive test but I know it's far too early :(

Love & sticky :dust:

Morning Beth, stay positive Hun! When do you plan on testing?
Af is still with me at the moment. I feel completely fed up today for some reason. Oh and I were chatting over the weekend and even he said he just feels like giving up. Everyone around us seems to be getting pregnant at the drop of a hat at the moment!

Was planning on waiting until 13DPO which is Nov1st. Don't think I'll hold out that long. I'm trying to stay positive!
Hope she packs her bags soon!
I know what u mean about everyone around u falling pregnant. 3 of my best friends r pregnant at the mo! I'm so happy for them but it's so hard at the same time.
Everyone on tv seems to be pregnant aswell! Lol.

Don't give up Toots!! It will happen I'm sure of it!

Love & sticky :dust:

Thanks Hun. It's difficult to not test isn't it, you just wanna see that :bfp: do you use the Internet cheapies or clear blue etc?

Good morning everyone

I have woken up this morning and :bfn: :cry: I know it is still early but these do not get any easier...

I also have no cm today and itchy with it think that means I'm out too//....

Beth I keep telling myself that last months symptoms were really strong because bubba was never strong enough to hang on itself so our bodies tried extra hard to keep it, when I had my son I didn't find out till I was very pg and the first symptom was sore nipples so that must be well after I missed AF trying so hard not to be negative today just sucks.,,,

xxxxxxxxxxx need :hugs: today xxxxxxxxx

:hugs::kiss: don't give up hope yet star, when is af due? I'm having a really down day today aswell. It's just getting harder and harder to keep the pma up.

:hugs::kiss: don't give up hope yet star, when is af due? I'm having a really down day today aswell. It's just getting harder and harder to keep the pma up.

Thanks toots don't know why today is so tuff but it is but just logged into my hotmail account and had my reading back from aimee,

For you I see a baby in the month of May 2011, this baby is surrounded by the colour pink. For you I aslo see two more children one of whom is surrounded by blue the other is too far into the future to tell the gender.

I hope this has helped you.

Aimée

You know what Aimee yes that did help :happydance: this is inline with the one I received earlier,,,

Now I read it as in baby born May how do u read it?? I already have a boy so she hit that too

Not sure if I told you before but I can't carry a baby full term, my little boy was born at 34 wks weird eh..., :dohh:

:dust::dust:

I'm reading that as baby born in may. Wouldn't that mean you'll be conceiving now?!

I used an Asda test last month which is a 10mui and frer.

My cm seems non existent just a little wet. I hope we r still in with a chance and hopefully every pg is different. Therefore symptoms would be different.

I would read it as a baby born in May.

Love & stick :dust:

Me too??? Yeah it would mean that I have conceived this month otherwise its a mega early baby and really not gonna entertain that thought,... The cm this morning totally threw me where has it gone? xxx

Good morning ladies! well, tested this morning and pretty sure it was another BFN! Saw something but think it was an evap because it was a blue dye EPT so you know how that goes put I'll post pics soon. Symptoms pretty calm right now. No CM, BBS are much more sore but could be AF coming. Holding out hope because temps raised again, yellow/gold CM and intense cramps around avg implantation time, intense cramps. Only have 1 FRER and 1 cheap dollar store test so gonna test in the am w/ smu because seen a lot of girls get there BFP with SMU so I'll give it a try!
@BabyJo: your symptoms sound GREAT!! Don't know to much about the swelling but everything else sounds great! It really early to test if you only 4dpo but you could def have symptoms that early! Can't wait to see your :test:1 WHen do you plan on testing? How early did you get you BFP with your last pregnancy?
@ANnie, your symptoms sound good too hun! Waiting to see your test!
@Star, great reading! Well, since you should already be knocked up according to her reading, and you, me, Annie,ANd Beth all are dry down there that means were all Preggo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->