1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey Jojo, don't lose heart yet Hun it's still early days. Did you have a nice weekend?

Good morning ladies! well, tested this morning and pretty sure it was another BFN! Saw something but think it was an evap because it was a blue dye EPT so you know how that goes put I'll post pics soon. Symptoms pretty calm right now. No CM, BBS are much more sore but could be AF coming. Holding out hope because temps raised again, yellow/gold CM and intense cramps around avg implantation time, intense cramps. Only have 1 FRER and 1 cheap dollar store test so gonna test in the am w/ smu because seen a lot of girls get there BFP with SMU so I'll give it a try!
@BabyJo: your symptoms sound GREAT!! Don't know to much about the swelling but everything else sounds great! It really early to test if you only 4dpo but you could def have symptoms that early! Can't wait to see your :test:1 WHen do you plan on testing? How early did you get you BFP with your last pregnancy?
@ANnie, your symptoms sound good too hun! Waiting to see your test!
@Star, great reading! Well, since you should already be knocked up according to her reading, and you, me, Annie,ANd Beth all are dry down there that means were all Preggo!!!

LOVE ur post we sure are so don't think we need to POAS again :haha: just book into the same labour suite now!! I wish it was that easy xx

Can't wait till we all get our :bfp:'s had a look at ur photos there is something on the 82 photo..., but can't really make it out how many DPO are u today? what type of test is that one haven't seen it before?

xxx

Star, I'm either 10 or 11 DPO. Its a blue dye EPT. They are famous for EVAPS so not really banking on that being a BFP. And yes, I wish it was that easy!! :D

Toots, :haha: I'm not sure why its coming up that way instead of the actual pics. Did you get to see them?

I'm so not technically minded!:haha: Can't see to well on my phone Jojo, I'll be going home soon so I'll have a look on the pc.

The 82 pic is a bit blurry so i'm not sure if thats why I think I can see something. I keep reading about the evap probs with the blue dye ones. Are the other test you've got blue or pink? I still don't think you're going to be out this month. Last month 3 of the ladies got their bfp and so far you've got great symptoms and a possible positive, star has got her prediction as well as good signs and I'm thinking beth sounds pretty good to, theres just no way we're all going to be out this month!

One of my girls inverted it for me and I you can see something def! I looks to thick to be an evap but you never know. I have one cheapy test and one FRER which are both pink dye! Think I'm gonna stop drinking, and hold my pee so I can take a cheapy test. After seeing the inverted one I'm getting a little excited. Especially because I'm sitting here :sick:. Go check out the inverted one. Its in the Pregnancy test gallery. Its under 7dpo faint BFP or evap *updated 10/25* and check it out!

I think we may have a BFP going on there jojo!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thank god I won't have to eat my hat!:haha: When are you testing again cos I wanna see a big fat line!

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! OMG! I am really trying not to get to excited but its sooooooo hard!!! I want to test again today. I'm gonna use a cheapy and see what happens. I'm just so nervous!! I don't want another BFN!! Gonna hold my pee, not drink anything and try and test again. I'm gonna sneak to the store and get more cheapies on the way to the gym tonight! I think I might need them!!! Fingers crossed for me lady!!

I'm so excited! Can't wait for more updates!:happydance: I'm totally convinced this is def your month, symptoms have been way to strong to ignore and now this with the test, OMG!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Let me tell you if this isn't it I"M GONNA EAT MY HAT!!! I'm soooooo scared! I should've just waited but NOOOOOO I have to be so impatient! If I test later today and its NEG do you still think I would get a BFP in the morning with my FRER?

it's reckoned that the morning pee is better for testing so if you don't get a bfp later today dont worry, test again in the morning. You must feel so excited! I can't wait to see a really big fat positive! OMG jojo this could actually be it:thumbup:

OMG!!!! I did the test and there is something on it!!!!!! I'm gonna upload the test. Not sure if it will come thru on the pics but I see it and it looks like it has color! Hold on and I'll upload the pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->