1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

There really not showin up in the pics but I'm telling you its on the test and its v light pink!! I want to pee on my FRER now but hold off till morning! I'm so mad I cant get it on the camera!

:wohoo: I've enlarged it on screen and I'm pretty sure I can see it. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enlarge it and sit back from the screen thats the angle I'm pretty sure I can see it at

Oh my goodness I can totally see it in the pic!!!!! Held the computer out in front of me like toots said and its there whoop whoop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!!!! DO you guys think this is really happing or you think its an evil evap? How could I get 2 evaps, on 2 different tests in one day? OMG!!!

fingers crossed Jo Jo

So I have a new symptom today
killer BB's which are aching and stinging !
very bloated and constipated too

the cramps are less and less, but still there sometimes

i couldnt eat breakfast until 10 as was v. nauseous, then once i had eaten couldnt stop !!

still not sure when to test - am going to try and hold out until 27th as this would either be AF due date (if 25 days) or 6 days before (if 30 days)

this 2ww is awful

Thanks Ducktales! You totally sound like your preggo girl!!!

No Bull **** Jojo can totally see it!!! What did dh say can he see it or are u waiting till tomorrows test to show him?? xx So excited for u xx

I'm so excited jojo, our first bfp this cycle! The other girls are in hot pursuit:thumbup: How are you feeling hun?
Star, anything new with you?
Ducktales, I'm liking the sound of your symptoms!
I do love a bit of good news. Jojo please save us a seat:haha:

Thanks Star, well, I'm def gonna wait till the test tomorrow to say anything but he's still at work cause its only 1:41pm here. Some women on another post say they can't see it that's why I'm worried! Been :sick: on and off all day and my BBS are starting to get more sore but not sure if its because of me seeing the tests. If the other day was implantation then by tomorrow I should get my BFP! I freaking out right now. Really trying to keep myself busy but I keep grabbing the test and staring at it, putting in the light, putting it in the dar, making sure its still there!! :dohh:

TOOTS, I wish you were her so I could run up and HUG you!!! I'm soooooooooo scared I'm gonna wake up and get a BFN!!! If that happens I'm gonna be gutted!

No negative thoughts!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sending you loads of hugs. Just imagine if your dream comes true and you are actually gonna have twins. You've made my day!:kiss:

Jojo I had a nosey at your chart as well wow is all I can say it is magic!!! I can not wait until u come on here tomorrow and just shout WHOO HOO..., how fantastic I feel so special you sharing ur news with us lol he will be so excited xx

Toots was gutted most of the morning then got the reading from Aimee tried not to get too excited then went to Tescos and lost the head oh my goodness not good!!! A week before my AF my dh always wants to leave me lol because I get crazy.., a man cut me off on the round about and I went nuts.., so not thinking I'm still in anymore.., Grumpy craziness not a pg symptom just AF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't give up hope yet star, jojo has set the trend for a bfp! You're not far behind. I'm a cheering squad for you girls.
Come on the BFP:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Toots I can actually see u doing the baby happy dance in ur living room lol xxx

ladies i have cramps lower back ache my boobs are just throbbing im emontainl all i wanna do is lay around are cry are argue with dh... I tested this am and it was a BFN... im so upset im suppose to start my period today and wend.. im worried though bc i am dry all my CM disappeared.. one more thing.. last night i has gas pain in my right upper abdomen...

if im not pregnant this month i will never be bc dh isnt ready right now..
JOJO conGRats.... im so happy for u ....

Annie when is ur AF due, today or wed? It's not over until the evil one arrives Fx'd..., what wud dh say if u were pg? PMA all the way just like toots says xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->