1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I'm chuffed to bits star! Can't wait to be jumping up and down when you're bfp arrives!
Annie, hang in there, it is'nt over till af is actually here.

Star, I know my chart is crazy right! I've never had a jump from that low to that high before! Maybe you guys are right and this is it!! If this is my BFP then you are too because we are having some of the same things going on and what about your reading? PMA,PMA!!
Annie, your not out till AF shows up!
ANd I can imagine TOOTS too! Hopefully I'll be able to do the happy dance in the morning too!!

dh said if i am he is excited.. but he doesnt wanna try... it suppose to start either yesterday are wend.. thats whats on my caled.. lol i dk why lol.... what is pma?

I am delighted Jojo has certainly made my day aswell, we had the luckiest thread last month so glad we haven't lost it keep it going till we are all in the next thread, love hearing stories how people tell their dh too love that bit actually get all mushy and teary reading it fantastic... xxx

Annie positive mental attitude lol..., that is so good that he wud be excited too, not the end of the world if ur not TTC can u just see if it happens sometimes less scary for them.., but still pounce on him when ovulating they never know the difference MWAH xxxx

Jojo its just fantastic btw thou gentle happy baby dancing tomorrow morning we will do the cartwheels for u xxxxx

haha yeap... thanks for the advice...

why would my cm have disappeared last night and today? i ovulated the 15 of oct which i would be 10 dpo.. duno??

im very bloated... Hey jojo what was ur sympothems again... bc i dont think i have any just af .. lol

Thanks Star. I actually want to think of a really cute way of telling my hubby. ANy Ideas? I'm gonna go to the gym tonight and just walk on the treadmill instead of my normal cardio. No more weight machines until I know for sure!
@Annie, had heart burn, TONS of cramps and yellow cm @9-10 dpo which are the things that were different this cycle. I've had waves of :sick:, and bbs a little sensitive but not bad as past months, hot flashes and 1 or 2 episodes of crying. The cramps,and heart burn really tipped me off.
I'm really :sick: right now but think its more nerves!!

Oh by the way Annie, My CM has been dry except for the day of yellow which had never happened before and went right back to dry!

Bake a cake and pipe 'I'M PREGNANT!' on it:happydance:
Good idea to take it easy at the gym hun, don't wanna bounce bubba around!

Oh put it in a pumpkin hee hee he'll never forget Halloween again!!! xxxx

i get heartburn at night and i been cramping since llike a whole week and i even spotted 5 days after ovulation... and then today i tested and it was neg... i had discharge that was white in my panties and dried yellowish. i dunno .. im ready to give up....

last night i was watching teen mom and she was going into labor and i busted into tears.. i dunno all the sympthems are there,,,, i dont know how many days past O i am though...

jojos wooo hoooo looks like a bfp to me and im usually shite at seeing lines was gonna say they looked like the ics i did but i had to stand on my head in natural light whilst doing a raindance to see mine! I bet you will have a nice pos on a frer tomorrow. love the chart by the way. ff wont give you an ov date and you end up preggers haha:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

annie i had no cm the cycle i got my bfp which was really unusual. so dont worry about lots or lack of cm as they are both a symptom, your other symptoms are good too so dont give up yet alot of women dont get bfps until after af has failed to show.

star and duck you girls are cooking too, when you gonna test?

toots ur such a lovely person wishing with all my heart nov is your month xxxxx

nAnda when should i test again?? maybe at the end of the week so i no i missed my period are should i test wend.. if i ovulated oct 15th how many dpo am i ?? i spotted at 5 dpo??

Thanks Nand:hugs: I'll get there! Been looking up info on the possible tests I'll get at the hospital and it appears I'll have quite a lot of blood tests. They have to check the uterus and lining, not looking forward to that. Really don't fancy someone probing my front bottom!!!:haha:

Thanks Nand! I hope I get to show of my :bfp: in the morning!!! I was thinking the same about the FF chart! :rofl:

Good Idea Toots and Star but Star we don't celebrate Halloween so we don't carve pumpkins but that's such a cute Idea! Maybe I could find something else he has to open and will have the test hanging there? Hope I can hold my excitment when I test in the morning!

annie looks like 10dpo so might be better to test maybe 12dpo and see, get the most sensitive test you can. Are you in the uk as superdrug do 2 for 4.99 and they were bogof and they are pretty good.

Toots i had a trans vaginal ultra sound, it wasnt pleasant but it wasnt unpleasant but it was bloody cold, i think i might have been worried though if she started blowing on it to warm it up, i work at the hospital where i had the scan done and the next day who do i bump into but my fanny scan lady! The blood tests were ok had to do them for 3 months the first lot on day 3 then the next on day 21 for progesterone levels, mine were always crap as i ov day 20. they do other ones as well like thyroid function etc, how old are you toots and how long ttc?

Oh my goodness totally new information I just assumed that all americans celebrated halloween so much better than we do!! (dumb really) Oh don't know if i'll sleep tonight jojo so excited..,

Nando I'm 10DPO on wednesday so not sure whether to wait till friday now don't wanna have another negative... nippy left ovary again tonight so still lying on sofa such a lazy day today!!

Hee hee toots front bottom love it!!! Hate to be the one to tell u this but when u get pg the dr has to study ur front bottom every apt lol..., leave ur dignity at the door plz ladies ha ha xxxx

I live in a small town and my dr drinks in the same pub as my dh!!! Bet he was thinking poor bu**** I've seen her front bottom... oh dear xxx

OMG Jojo I see it 2!!! Congrats! So happy for you!

I'm still convinced I'm out! I hope I'm wrong!

Love & sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->