1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

HAHAHAHAH Star!! I have to agree with the her Toots! If I had a dollar everytime a Dr, or nurse saw my "va-jay-jay" I'd be rich!! :rofl: I've also had the scan you are speaking of and it wasn't that bad. I was just surprised how big it was!!! I felt bad for my DH when he realized that was going inside me!!! Should have seen his face! Think it gave him a complex:haha: Most of us do celebrate it and I did as a child but my husbands religion doesn't allow it. We celebrate "the harvest" aspect of it. ANd that's the only holiday we don't celebrate so I didn't mind giving it up.

Thanks BEth!!! You stop that!!! You aren't out till the :witch: shows up!!! I need some buddies to come with me and join Nand!! Don't you people remember the whole plan... Me, you guys, arm in arm, yellow brick road????? :D

:dust: for us all!!!

:haha:Oh dear star, fancy having to drink with your doc after he'd examined your front bottom!:haha:
Nand, I'm 32 and this will be our 20th month ttc:dohh: I really had no idea it was so difficult!

Stop all that beth! Youre going over with the others. Just so long as you all come back and visit me, I'll be lonely!:hugs:

Follow the yellow brick road whoop whoop...,

In my house it is now called your foo foo are u ready for the most humiliating story ever!!! When we went on holiday this year my precious child decided he didn't want to share toys that weren't even his so I grabbed him out of the baby pool after warning him 2x tucked him under my arm and had to walk past the whole adult pool area in order to get to our apartment with the naughty step... He screamed and kicked most of the way so most people were staring then..

my little cherub decided to undo... YES UNDO my bikini bottoms and show the whole pool my FOO FOO I was black afronted they fell to the ground!!! I had to throw him on a sun lounger to catch them everyone was laughing including him!! DH just sat on the sunbed wetting himself so then I cudn't even put him on the naughty step.. oh well he loves to tell everyone the story too

Now I bet that cheered you all up xxxx

Morning!

Annie- r u testing today? Let us know how u get on!

Ducktales- I think a lot of the symptoms b4 implantation is to do with the hormones changing.

Babyjo - I think you should test. Your light spotting might have been implantation. You have very good symptoms especially the swelling of your lady parts!!!

Star- think yellow cm is a good sign!

Toots- how r u feeling? AF packed her bags yet?

I'm 6DPO today. I'm convinced I'm out!! I had really sensitive nipples last cycle b4 my early m/c and this cycle they just ache at the sides on and off.
It's DHs Birthday tomorrow would live to wake up and give him a positive test but I know it's far too early :(

Love & sticky :dust:

I'm trying my best to wait until my next period is expected but so tempted to test now, I woke up this morning and my fiance made hot dogs and chili sauce for lunch, I refused to eat it because the chili smell made me sick, plus i have what looks like thrush in my mouth, my tongue is white and i brushed my teeth and my tongue for a while and it didnt help, it just made it hurt... I may get a cheap test today or tomorrow or something and just see if anything shows up. Thanks though :) hopefully you're right

I do remember the plan and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I join u and NandO!!!

I've got a migraine tonight and I only usually get them when i don't have enough sleep. I had a mega lie in this morning!

Love & Sticky :dust:

Oh fx'd beth it's all sounding very promising have u been charting ur temps? xx

nanda i got 2 ept early preg test.. 2 in a box for ten dollars.. and i took one today.. so i guess im gonna re test thur

Beth i think im out to lol.. i tested this am and it was a BFN lol...
maybe next month...

i hope i get to join the yello brick road.,,,

Glad I could help, it actually cheered me right up typing it oh to have 2 of them bullying me ha ha xxx

Lol at your story Star! I would have died!

Toots if I'm lucky enough to get my BFP I will be back so u don't get lonely and sending you all the :dust: in the world!!!

Love & sticky :dust:

Toots ur never gonna loose any of us, have to get the BFP first but if it arrives I promise we will stalk u all the way..., No chance u are getting away from us

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ive spent more time here than first tri so you aint getting rid that easy!!

Toots... LOSE US??? I know that you can't get rid of me that easy!!
Star : :rofl::haha::rofl::haha: Kids!!! That is hysterical!!! Sorry it happened but wow!!!
Beth, yes temping is addictive! But it does help!

So, I was looking up what my due date would be if this is my BFP and it would be early July which is fine but it also told me when I would be able to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time and guess what... It would be on MY MOM"S BIRTHDAY( I'm pretty sire you all know the story about my mom passing away on the day I found out I was preggo with the twins and then my DD was born on her Birthday)!!! Crazy right!! Maybe this is it and this is ment to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->