1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

jojo wow that gave me the chills.. wow im in awe.. that is awsome.. i cant wait to see ur BFP in the morning.. I think my breast are swollen.. so i will ask DH and see what he says.. haha...

I cant sleep.. this is what is goin on.. Im 11dpo i tested this am and it was BFN so i went on about my day tonight when i went to go get in the shower my bbs look swollen.. so i asked DH he said they look slightly bigger... so we have sex well.. after sex i spotted light light light pink when i wiped.. it was his sperm and a pink tint to it.. i am 2 days from my af but she best not arrive... what would have caused the spotting intercourse wasnt painful at all.. so i dunno i think im losen hope here...

all the signs i got could also be AF
mild dull cramps
head aches at nite
lower back always hurts
heart burn at night
achy breast
and now i think slightly swollen bbs
emotional..

So we shall see. any advice..

That would be awesome Jojo. Looking forward to seeing that bright line today!

Well girls... AF got me!!! :( Which gives me an LP of only 6days. Been taking Agnus Castus (vitex) and Vit B complex 50mg. Both are meant to help with extending LP.

I've got my fingers crossed for the rest of you still in the running for a :bfp: this cycle!!!

Love & sticky :dust:

Oh Beth I'm sorry af got you Hun. I've come off the agnus castus as I'm sure it caused all the spotting I've had. My lp last cycle ended up at 4 days! Have you thought about trying the stronger dose of vit b, I'm now taking vit b 100 time release. Holland and Barrett have got a half price sale at the moment so stock up on them while they're on offer. :hugs:

Thanx Hun. Yeah think I'll take 2 tabs of the 50mg to make it up to 100. Can you take too much vit b? I know there is some in pregnacare conception also.

It's DHs Birthday today and I can't even give him a nice treat :( Favours will have to do until AF packs her bags!!!

Is she still haunting u Toots?

From what I've read Beth you can't overdose on vit b as it's water soluble. I only started taking the agnus castus and b100 beginning of last month but it was the worst month I've ever had for early spotting. I read on another post that the same thing happened to another lady, she said agnus castus increased her spotting. It's really the only different thing I tried so I'm blaming that. Af is still with me at the moment but hopefully not for to much longer and then its back to dtd and then another 2ww! I'll let you know after my hospital appointment if they suggest anything for short lp. How long have you been ttc? Have you considered a visit to your doc?

There is an article in the paper today that reckons it's been found that your blood group affects your chances of conceiving. In particular, women with blood type o, the most common type, had a lower egg count and poorer egg quality in their 30's than those with blood type a. Surely if your blood type affects egg quality then it shouldn't matter if your 20, 30 or 40 cos you've got the same blood regardless of what age you are!

Now Jojo I have come online especially this lunchtime to see this BFP where are u?? Although it is probably really early with u right now oops... Your last post actually gave me goose bumps that would be amazing xx

Oh Beth so sorry she got u..., did u feel her coming or did she just appear, do u usually have such a short Lp or do u think it was the vitamins? So many qu's sorry gutted for u xx

Toots I can't keep up with all of the articles there is always something new, how are you feeling today? xx

Annie did u test today?

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey star, I've been popping back and forth as well to see Jojos bfp! Not sure what the time difference is between us. I'm ok today. How's you?

I'm doing ok didn't sleep a wink lastnight though was too hot and bothered and had to pee at half 4.., at work just now but just wanna go home and curl up on sofa my temp is still 37.2 today has been for 3 days now so think that is good sign?? My coxic (not how u spell it lol) is so sore today have u heard of that hurting before? still no sore boobs??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well ladies... OMG!!! I GOT MY :bfp: :thumbup::baby::happydance::happydance::thumbup::smug::smug::headspin::bunny::bunny::bunny::dance::dance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: Is this a dream? I almost didn't even test because I was scared it would be a neg. As soon as the pee crossed the screen it popped up! I'm only 11-12dpo so its still early but OMG ITS A :bfp: I'm so happy. I'm gonna call and make a DR. appt for Fri to get my bloods done. I just want to say thank you so much ladies for all your support, love, and good vibes!! I'm so glad I made such good new friends!!!!
View attachment 129379
View attachment 129381
View attachment 129380

I think the Agnus Castus was helping me ovulate so I might stop that and try soy with the vit b 100 complex. I've been trying for 4months so not very long but I knew I would have problems coz of my PCOS. The doctor said I could go bk if nothing had happened in 6months.
I heard something about the blood type and taking longer to concieve. I'm type A. When's ur appointment Toots? That be great if u could let me know what ur dr says!

I had no idea she was coming no cramping or spotting. I've only been using opks this cycle and last so not sure about my lp but it does explain the early m/c last cycle.

Any news on Jojo?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jojo I'm am so pleased for you! You have made my day!!:happydance::wohoo::headspin:
:hugs::kiss: when are you telling hubby?

Well, see, what happened was...:haha: As soon as the pee crossed the screen I started screaming and jumping up and down so I kind of messed up the whole "surprise" :rofl: He's gonna pick up some more FRER on the way home from work! Can you feel the big, huge, :hug: I'm giving you? Guess you can put your hat away now!!!

Thanx Jojo. You have cheered me up tho!!! I'm so so happy for you!

:rofl:he must have wondered what was going on!:rofl: it is fantastic news Hun, I'm absolutely over the moon for you! Is hubby pleased? Are you on :cloud9:
I can feel the :hug: I'm so relieved I don't have to eat my hat, don't think it would have tasted to good:haha:

CONGRATS HUNNI sooo pleased for you, see we told you and you wouldnt believe, i cant tell you how pleased i am for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->