1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

jojos cant see your photos, so can we be bump buds?

beth sorry af got you, you need to see your dr hun

star those temps sound good

annie any news?
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Nand! Did you click on the attatchments to see them? ANd of course we can be Bump Buddies! ( I can't believe it!)

@ Toots, not yet. Want to get my bloods back from the Dr. first.

Beth, my fertility hospital appointment is 18th nov so not to long to wait.

Hey Jojo, how are you feeling? :happydance:I know you :sex: a lot this time :haha: just wondering if it was sticking to pretty much every other day? And also am I right that you were having the grapefruit juice everyday? Did you think drinking that really made a difference?:flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

whoop whoop oh my goodness delighted for you!!! Lol love the fact that you couldn't surprise him I would be the same screaming it from the roof tops!!

NO more gym either how good!!! :haha:

Well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any news yet annie? :test::test:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Toots, I'm feeling ok. Nervous, excited, wave of :sick:, peeing like crazy, and VERY hormonal. Yesterday was heck for everyone in this house including myself because I was on a war path! Then in the blink of an eye I would just get this overwhelming feeling of want to curl up in a ball and cry hysterically! :wacko: My BBS are def getting more sore and tingly/burning. They aren't swollen or anything yet, but maybe its too early. Yea, I did grapefruit juice everyday from CD1,Green Tea the same, DTD every other day from CD9 till CD17. The only thing I did differently this cycle then last cycle besides the juice and tea was after we DTD I would not get up and sleep with :spermy: inside me. I would put down a towel under me before we DTD and then in the am when I woke up I would take a shower. I didn't put my legs in the air, no pillow under my bottom or anything like that. I really think the Grapefruit juice helped. I do have a strong faith so I also believe that its God's plan but I think the grapefruit juice made my CM way thinner. I only had EWCM o for 1/2 a day my whole cycle. Most of the month it was watery up until like 4 dpo. I just want to say again thank you for all your support and loving words. You are a great person with a great heart!

ttc kinda, but this month im having spotting four days before im due, havent ever had this before but i was a day early last month. ive not been on any type of conctraception bit confused and ideas???:shrug:

Thank you so much Star!!! I'm still gonna hit the gym though! Just no more lifting weights.

Hi crystal! Could be Implantation Bleeding. Were you having sex during your fertile time?

:hugs:Thanks hun:hugs: I'll be stalking you, wanna have updates on how your pregnancy progresses! I have been drinking the grapefruit juice until I ran out then I didn't replace it:dohh: I'll have to be more strict with myself on that. Oh has said that no matter how tired he is we will stick to dtd ever other day so fingers crossed im not far behind.:thumbup:

Well, I'll be stalking you too!!! Your not getting rid of me that fast!! Go out and get some more ASAP!!!!

I've been over on the TTC forum looking at the Soy thread and think I'm gonna ditch the Agnus Castus and try Soy see how that works.

Love & sticky :dust:

Hey Beth, whats the benefit of taking soy? Is it tablets or a food suppliment?

no i tested yesterday.. BFN im waiting till at least i miss my period.. im suppose to start tom.. my back hurts other than that nothing....no cramps are anything so i hope thats a good sign

Sorry beth for you period getting u.. maybe next month boo dont give up hun..

Beth, I heard soy is suppose to increase your chance of having :baby::baby: !!

jojo OMG CONRGRATS im so happy for u ... i hope i can join on that bus...

can anyone tell me why maybe i spotted last night after sex??? i read up on the internet and they say that it could be a early sign of preg. bc ur cervix are soft and full of more blood then usual.. hmm.. come on i need to either start are get my bfp driving me crazy..

hey jojo go back to page 84 and read what dh said about my bbs... wow.. lol... they wouldnt be swollen this early huh??

Thanks Annie! I know the feeling! Could be lots of reasons u would have had spotting. SOmetime If my husband and I :sex: right before I due for my pd then I start to spot and then usually my AF starts a couple hours later or the next morning. I hope you can join the bump bus too!

Jojo whens the next test pic gonna be displayed?! Has hubby finished work yet or is it still early there?
Annie, if my oh and i dtd right before af is due then I will very often spot aswell and then af comes on soon after.

:rofl:he must have wondered what was going on!:rofl: it is fantastic news Hun, I'm absolutely over the moon for you! Is hubby pleased? Are you on :cloud9:
I can feel the :hug: I'm so relieved I don't have to eat my hat, don't think it would have tasted to good:haha:

I relieved you don't have to eat your hat too! Although it would have been pretty entertaining! :haha: I think DH is still in shock too. He said he won't believe it until the two lines are dark or when I get my blood results! WHen he came home for lunch I had the test waiting for him. THis morning when I was screaming :shy: he was walking out the door running late and he just glanced at it. When he got home he said, WoW, I do see 2 lines, we'll see what the test tonight say :dohh: With my 1st 2 pregnancies he wouldn't believe it until her heard the heart beat so were making progress. I am sooooooo over the moon Toots. Don't get me wrong, I'm scared out of my mind too but so full of joy and thankfulness! Especially to have a friend like you to support me thru all my rants and doubts!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->