1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

:growlmad:Men! You're just super sensitive at the moment Jojo, what with you're hormones all over the place plus the probs and worry about your throat. There's nothing worse than cooking a meal and it not being appreciated, that really makes me so cross! Do you feel as tho you are starting to show a little bit? Cos if there's 2 in there everything is gonna happen quicker isn't it. Sending you a big case load of :hugs:
I haven't had as much cm as I had yesterday so I reckon I did actually ovulate yesterday. I'm going to test with an opt later and see what that looks like.

That's what happened to me. After I O I still had Watery CM but it slowly decreased for 3 day I think and then went on holiday :haha: Thanks for the support. I do feel my tummy getting a little harder and I def see the shape of my belly changing. BUt I'm also really bloated so could be that:shrug: Can't wait to see what your OPK says. Your still gonna :sex: tonight though right?

Definately and tomorrow as well just to be sure. Probably then drop it down to every 2 days till at least the end of the weekend. Do you think that'll be enough?

Yea, sounds good to me! You have a good feeling about this month right??? You have to come join the July Beach Bumps!! Its so crazy I'm due in July because my birthday is in July! Have you had a chance to sleep with the :spermy: in you yet? Oh, I can't wait till you get your :bfp:!!!!

When are you planning on telling everyone Jojo? Will you save it until Christmas? What about your little ones, do they know yet?
Id love to join the July beach bumps so hopefully the :spermy: get their lazy arses in gear this month and fertilise my eggie! I shall be sleeping with them in me tonight:thumbup: I don't know how positive I feel this time round, I'm hoping my pma will go through the roof during the dreaded 2ww!

hey ladies sorry beth af got u .. good luck next time..

Jojo- dont worry about that lady at the gym she prolly understand its just ur hormone...

i got off my period yesterday so hopefully we can do the bd alot and succeed lol

I've told a couple people in the family and told my both my BFF's of course. He told his mom and brother. We are gonna make the official announcement at my DD birthday party on the 13th of this month! My kids do know. My DD doesn't get it yet but my DS is SUPER excited!!!

Its lovely that your son is excited. Its great that you've got a nice occasion to make your announcement:thumbup: Where are you going to pull the energy from to organise the party!

That is the million dollar question my love! I ant even find the energy to go pee let alone plan a party!!!

Hello

Well I am super gutted BFN... this morning????? still no AF and temp still 37.2 I'm mega confused now..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Toots, It would take less energy to just stand up and just pee then walking to the loo, and having to sit, wipe,stand,flush,wash hands etc! :rofl:

Star, are you sure its a BFN? My 1st couple were super faint!!! Is there any other reason your AF wouldn't be here? Can you call your Dr?

I don't understand that star:wacko: So you're now late, temps still up but a bfn??????!! Have you noticed any new symptoms?
Sorry to hear about the bfn frankie, are you still testing early? When is af due?

No other reason well weird I was standing on the toilet seat up at the light this morning nothing there should I buy a clear blue?

Frankie its still early for you try in 48hrs fx'd x

xx

My boobs are now killing me so sore, can't sleep, mega emotional just had a melt down before jumping on the train more cm?? ACNE!!! sore back too well bummed oh and bloated too

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->