1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Frankie, what DPO are you? Are you sure its not too early?

Well I had the EWCM and back pains 2 weeks ago this wednesday!! does that mean I ovulated that day or a few days later?

I would make me at 13dpo grrrrrrrrrrr x

I bought 20x tests online last month I know they work perfect for BFN's now had 19 of them ha ha

Not sure whether to buy a didital one where I can read not pregnant might make it more real but then again might make it more real :( xx

Maybe the cheap tests aren't picking up on low levels. Might not be a bad idea to get a digi one. This must be driving you nuts:wacko:

It is Toots the fact ive just come off the pill isnt helping so my hormones could be all over the place just wish I either got my AF or A BFP!!! x

Decided.... there is a boots at Glasgow train station I am gonna do it ha ha that is te mission for the evening buy the test and pee on the test tomorrow morning then cry either way ha ha it really is doing my head in my AF so predictable never late so freaking out where she is now?? Wonder if I'm right about PCOS playing up oh who knows lol and there goes the freaking out again ha ha xxxx

Love it Star! We can keep gossiping even with you on the move:thumbup: How long till you reach your destination?

half an hour then buy buy buy trying to psych myself up I really really want this,... :) I actually am looking fwd to some quiet time in the hotel to sort my head out I am another major emotional hormonal crazy lady sorry Jojo xx

Battery gonna die on laptop so will log on again when I get to hotel xxx

Oh Star I hope the boots test gives u ur BFP!!!

Sorry bout ur BFN Frankie. Could it be too early?

Jojo- Men hey!!!!

How r u doing Duck? Af causing u any pain?

Annie - gl for this cycle.

Toots- yay for ovulation and :sex:

AF is causing me so much pain today. Lots of cramping this evening! Had lots of big clots today.

xxx

Put a nice hot water bottle on your tum Beth. What painkillers do you take? I find nurofen to work best. Do you normally suffer from heavy bleeds?

Good idea toots think I'll get the hot water bottle.
Don't like using painkillers unless I can't bare it.

No they don't tend to be heavy. Last month was very clotty and heavy but that was my early m/c. That was much more painful tho!!! Felt sick and faint from the pain!!!

xxx

Beth, how's the pain Hun?
Star, have you reached your destination? What's the hotel like? And most importantly did you buy tests?!

Morning ladies, I'm pleased to report that oh and I :sex: last night and I keep the :spermy: in all night! I had another pos opt last night so fingers crossed we've timed it right.
Jojo, how are you feeling today?
Beth, have you still got the crampy pains?
Star, did you :test:
Duck and Frankie, how are you today?

Morning ladies

How u all doing?
Any news star? Hope u slept ok in the hotel.

Cramps are still painful but not so bad today. Hot water bottle helped a lot last night. Thanx for suggesting it toots. I haven't used a water bottle since b4 birth control. Forgot how soothing it was.

Still no side effects with the soy. I'm gonna up my dose to 160mg this evening.

xxx

If they can't find their way after being in all night then there's no hope for them:haha:
Can you up the dose of soy mid cycle then Beth?

Yeah so it's more like a natural increase in oestrogen. Some girls increase some stay the same. U can take up to 200mg

Swim spermies swim!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->