1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey Beth, its been v quiet on here today. Hope everyones alright! Its unusual for jojo not to pop in and say good morning. And what about star?
Hows your day been?
I've just done another opt and its still showing a nice dark line, thats been the same for the last 3 days. Have I ovulated yet? Or do they show up like that for the 12-48 hour window of fertile time? Dont know why I use the bloody things, they just confuse me:haha:

Hey Toots

It's been really quiet today :( I hope everyone is ok!!

I don't think uv ovulated yet toots if the opks r still dark. But dont quote me on it. I'd ask around especially the girls who temp and opk. Have u felt any twinges in ur ovaries.
I knew I was ovulating I could feel it.

Got bad cramps again tonight :(
Can't wait for her to pack her bags!!!

:cry::cry:

Hey pretty gutted I think AF is here not sure but think so..., well got off the train last night with a headache classical AF symptom for me, BOOTS was closed so actually took that as a sign!!

Went to conference was mobbed all day so never got a moment piece to come online headache still with me. Didn't buy a test got back to hotel and brown spotting on toilet roll so pretty sure she is coming plus didn't pee all day I've been peeing every 2 hours which is massive for me I pee once in the morning, tea time and bedtime normally.

AF is just mean, So ladies can I join u again this month I need your help gonna temp again, need soy advice and what else do I need to do other than chill out and reduce my stress levels think that might be what caused late AF??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today I've had sharp twinges behind my belly button, wonder if thats ovulation type pain? Looks like oh will have to perform for a few more nights!:haha:
Get the hot water bottle out again hun:hugs: Af will soon bugger off and then its off you go again!:thumbup:

Oh star i'm so sorry, I was totally convinced with you as well. Af is a wicked old bitch!! Stay with us hun, its nice to just come on here and chat isnt it:thumbup:
Sending you loads of :hugs: and :kiss:
Are you considering soy for your next cycle?

Oh Star I'm so sorry. She's so evil!!!! I was sure u were gonna get a bfp!
Of course u can stick with us!!! We all need eachothers support!!

Toots- my pinching pain was right next to my hip. Not sure bout belly button?

I've got my little hot water bottle :) DH is making a trip to the chippy soon. Can't be doing with cooking tonight!!!

Yeah been interested what u guys were saying about it I am now on a severe count down for a baby so have to get pg before crimbo otherwise i have to take a career break next year. We won't stop trying after christmas it just changes my priorities.

My son turns 5 in June and goes to school he starts on the 18th August the big plan was that I wud be off on maternity leave to take him to school everyday. I work full time as a consultant and feel like I have missed loads already as I work 60hrs a week I decided that I am NOT missing out on his 1st school year its too important. So I have decided to take a career break (No pay) for 3 months to cover his half days and then cut back to mummy hours ~28hrs a week.

Hope it doesn't come to that and I get the whole year off paid + a whole year with my family

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had pinch ache type sensations around my right hip yesterday beth but didnt take a great deal of notice. Gonna dtd tonight but I'll give oh tomorrow night off and then do it again friday. The day off is really to build up some reserves:haha: A chippy tea sounds a brilliant idea, wish I'd done that!
Star, thats some work load, 60 hours!! Don't beat yourself up cos you've had to work hun but I know what you mean about wanting to be there for school runs etc. It makes me so annoyed when I see these v young girls pushing their prams around with no bloody job to go to, and theres people like you having to work those sorts of hours and feeling you've missed some parts of your sons upbringing. Why dont you treat yourself to nice big glass of wine hun:thumbup:

Gosh those r long hours star!!! I do worry when we eventually have a baby how much I will miss out on. I know I will have to go back to work full time!
What days r u looking at doing Soy?

Toots- the twinges by ur hip sound right !! Strange ur opks r still dark tho!

i no this is a stupid question but when would i ovulate if i started the the 26th and stopped the 30th.. i have a 47 day cycle.. but it can very from 38-47 hmm.. i think i would ovulate i say around December 1st.. that means i wont be preg for Christmas.. man that sux.. all bc my cycles are so long.. wow.. thats a total bummer.. man this sux so much.. oh well i think im getting sick... my throat hurts head hurts.. i think im either getting flu are a cold.. a cold front came down last night and its been rainin all day yesterday and today..

It is strange about the dark line on test beth.The annoying thing is that I've now run out of opt so the rest of the week will remain a mystery:haha: the way I get myself in such a state then its probably not a bad thing I've run out!

Afternoon ladies! Such a crazy day! Lets just say I offically have pregnant woman brian. I won't bore you ladies with details but holy crap I'm lucky I got home with all the kids!! :dohh: Had my throat u/s and my Thyroid Dr appt today and lets just say I HATE DR.'s! Basically a Thyroid Nodgule started to bleed which apparently is not a very common thing but not horrible, and that was the reason I had that big pain thing growing from my neck. However, she said I don't have any problems with my Thyroid it self other than it being a little swollen. She said as soon as you get pregnant your Thyroid levels drop and its perfectly normal. So, my freakin family Dr. freaked me out and scared me to dealth about the possibilty of having a heart attach, and losing my baby for NO REASON!!! UGGGGGGHHHHH! That just topped of my crazy day! I know I'm suppose to cut caffine but today, I gave in and grabed a Doughnut and a coffee for Dunkin Doughnuts (DO you have that in the UK?) So yummy! NOw just a couple minutes before I have to leave to grab my son from the bus stop! I actually can't wait to get to the gym because I have so much stress and frustration built up!

@Star, so sorry hunni about AF! Stick with it and it will happen!! Have you concidered trying the SMEP? What about the grapefruit and tea?
@Toots, speaking of grapefruit how's your CM doing? I think its possible you could be O'ing today my luv so get to :sex: I always get pains and cramps all over including behind my belly button when I O. My BBS get sore too. Keep taking the grapefruit and doing OPKs Cant wait till your 2ww!!
@Beth, hope AF goes away soon so you can get busy! :winkwink:

Talk more later. Gotta pick up my son!

Jojo your posts are brilliant, theres never a dull moment! Always look forward to hearing what dramas your involved in:haha: Great news about the thyroid, bloody doctors! Fancy frightening you like that! I think the juice def works, i was leaking a bit today:blush: Going to get busy tonight but I think oh will have to put up with an otters pocket again:haha::haha::haha:

Well, I guess I'd rather have tons of Drama than have a boring life right? Well, apparently oh and the :spermy: don"t mind the Otters pocket. Actually the :spermy: like it that way! Nasty lil buggers:haha: Just read that your out of OPK's. Maybe that's a little better for you so you don't have to stress about trying to determine what the test says? Bet oh can;t wait till you go into your 2ww! Bet he's wore out!!

He is definately looking forward to the 2ww, bet he doesnt come any where near me!:haha: I keep telling him that its all for a good cause :baby:

Well hunni lets be thankful its :sex: we have to do to get our :baby: rather than taking out the trash or doing house work! Because if it was like that the human race would be extinct super quickly!! :rofl:

hi, sorry i have been offline
hope everyone is good
i had some bad news today, my grandmother has had a stroke and is not looking good, so i have to drive 5 hours tomorrow to somerset to see her but i feel bad as we are going on holiday on saturday to USA (vegas and NY) for 7 nights, so praying she is ok as would feel bad if we were away and something really bad happened.

AF is hideous this month, so painful and very bad, but on the plus note, i received my ovulation testers and basal thermometer today so will start charting properly this month
maybe i will conceive a US baby !!

Oh duck thats horrible, I hope she's going to be ok:flower: Is she very elderly?

she is old, and she has been unwell recently - it is more upsetting to see my parents upset as it is my dad's mum, but i guess these things happen.

My colleague at work told me his wife was 8 weeks pregnant today and I cried (self pity, jealousy and a bad day) - what a bitch i must have seemed !
anyway he knows about what we have been going through as it was their 8 month trying but fingers crossed for all of us ladies here for a BFP soon

x

sorry about ur granny ducks.. i hope everything turns out okie..

ladies i was just wondering i been off my period since sunday.. well very strange period..
My period started off really lite first 2 days and then got a somewhat kinda flow.. but usually i have to change my pad like alot and i could wear one everyday with out changing it.. so i dunno... maybe i just had a weird cycle this month?
and my boobs are catchin like shooting pains and im still cramping?? any idea what is going on??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->