1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

hey honey

How are u? I'm doing ok today still got the pounding headache hopefully it will go away soon!! Daddy arrives today whoo hoo so excited... gonna go to boots this avo what do I have to buy Soy? and what else need instructions too ha ha what id SMEP?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning star, did you sleep well last night in a bed all to yourself?! Beth is the soy expert Hun, I'm not entirely sure when you have to take it etc, I'm sure she said she gets hers from tesco. It's gotta be worth a shot:thumbup:
Dtd again last night, oh is really stepping up this cycle:happydance: think I'll let him have tonight off:haha:

Your getting soft don't give hima night off he has a 2ww coming up ha ha bang him every night ha ha xxxx

I'll try tesco see if I can get it is there anything else I should be trying I've read about preseed too?? Gonna try OPK's as well never tried them before either this month pulling out all stops ha ha today CD1 so if my cycle behaves should Ov - 18th?? do u do temps as well for OPK's orr do u just do it on EWCM?

xxxx

You sound like a woman on a mission hun! Honey is supposed to be a fertility super food so get some of that aswell, it's also good for sperm so you can cover yourself in it for oh:haha:
I don't temp, way to confusing and stressful for me! Jojo highly recommends grapefruit juice for cm, it's bloody horrible so I just chuck it down in one go!
Also drink lots of green tea and take epo to regulate cycles and I'm pretty sure that's good for cm as well. Get oh on ginseng cos that's supposed to be excellent for :spermy:
I get the cheap opt from amazon and they seem to work well:thumbup:

Morning ladies!

Star, hope you have fun with your dad! SMEP ( Sperm meets egg plan) Basically you start using an OPK on CD10 and start :sex: everyother day until you get POS OPk's then you do it that day and everyday for three days after. Now, I didn't do the OPKs this cycle but just DTD every other day from CD 8 and DTD the day I felt I was going to O (I'm pretty reg in that way) and each night for the 2 days after. That and the juice is what I did differently this cycle! ANother girl from my other thread did that this cycle and she got her :bfp: this morning!!! I also heard that if you DTD in DOggy style that it gets the :spermy: farther back and closer to the cervix. The time I DTD the day of O we did it that way and I flipped over really quick and slept with the :spermy: inside all night. Who knows if that had anything to do with it but DH wasn't in the mood that night so I had to get him to do it anyway I could! :haha:I was really upset at the time because thought it would all just fall out but maybe not after all!
Duck, hope your granny is ok hunni.
Toots, when are you going into your 2ww??

I;m feeling pretty good this morning. Last night the family went on a walk for an 1 hour on a beautiful trail thru the mountains and then I went to the gym for another hour! I'm figure I better get it in now before I get to big. I know its crazy but I really feel like my belly is changing shape and Im feeling like my belly is getting harder. Starting to get excited!

I know I am on a major MISSION ha ha poor man will not know what hit him, he was pretty gutted lastnight when I told him but he just said oh well we'll have to try harder this month :) boy am in for a treat

Great i'll get them ordered today as well I am away for work a lot this month but told my boss yesterday I am staying at home the wk beginning 15th November for family time ha ha don't need to fly to london until the 23rd so hopefully that will be my 2ww xxxxx

Morning ladies.

Duck- hope ur gran is ok and makes a full recovery.

Toots- that's good going how many night in a row have u dtd???

Star- I get my Soy from tesco. It's a yellow tub of 30 tablets £4. They r 3 for 2 but I'm not planning on needing them next cycle. PMA!!!

You can either take them days 2-6 3-7 or 5-9.
3-7 most people seem to do.
The tabs r 40mg so it's up to you how much you take.

I'm taking 120mg CD3&4
160mg CD5&6
200mg CD7

I'm also taking B-Vit 50 mg complex, EPO and Pregnacare Conception. Doing SMEP and OPKs
I have Tesco OPKs.
If you google 'Sperm meets egg plan' it explains it all there!

Yay for your dad coming to stay. At least that will take your mind off AF!!!

Cramps have gone today but still have AF. She seems to be preparing herself to leave. Lol

I've just watched 'the great sperm race' on 4 on demand online. Really interesting! No wonder TTC is so hard u should see what our bodies put those poor smermies through!!!

Xxx

Jojo, I think I'm in my 2ww now. I'm assuming I ovulated either yesterday or Tuesday cos of the various different twinges I had. Can't opt now cos I've run out but that's probably for the best. I'm going to try and behave myself this month but I can't promise anything girls, in a couple of days time I'll probably be driving you all nuts with my 'symptoms':haha: A hike and an hour at the gym Jojo, you go girl!! Can't wait to see your first scan picture:happydance:
At least af is preparing to leave Beth then it's all systems go! So far we have :sex: cd 7, 9, 11, 12 and 13, I won't be able to sit down soon!:haha:

Your right Toots, you won't be able to sit because pretty soon you'll be jumping up and down holding your :bfp:!!! Bring on the symptoms!!

Beth, are getting excited to start trying again?

If I ovulated yesterday, and providing I don't spot before af, then I have an lp this cycle of 11 days. Isn't that a fraction on the short side still?

Extremly excited to start trying again Jojo!!!

Loving your Avatar Toots!!! Think anything above 10 fir lp is ok!!!!

xxx

I'm hoping I don't start spotting really early again Beth cos that will shorten my lp and I'm on the borderline as it is:growlmad: Hopefully staying off the agnus castus will help. Got a real dull ache low down in my stomach, I'm still pretty sure I've already ovulated so maybe it's just wind:haha:
The avatar is cute isn't it, it's one of the ones in the edit avatar section. I'm going to try and upload a pic of my own eventually but messing around with computers is not my strong point!

ladies i was just wondering i been off my period since sunday.. well very strange period..
My period started off really lite first 2 days and then got a somewhat kinda flow.. but usually i have to change my pad like alot and i could wear one everyday with out changing it.. so i dunno... maybe i just had a weird cycle this month?
and my boobs are achy and sore and im still cramping?? any idea what is going on??

Still no AF!! and still a BFN!!!

:( My cycles must be messed up good luck all you other ladies x

ladies i was just wondering i been off my period since sunday.. well very strange period..
My period started off really lite first 2 days and then got a somewhat kinda flow.. but usually i have to change my pad like alot and i could wear one everyday with out changing it.. so i dunno... maybe i just had a weird cycle this month?
and my boobs are achy and sore and im still cramping?? any idea what is going on??

Have you tested again?

I'm hoping I don't start spotting really early again Beth cos that will shorten my lp and I'm on the borderline as it is:growlmad: Hopefully staying off the agnus castus will help. Got a real dull ache low down in my stomach, I'm still pretty sure I've already ovulated so maybe it's just wind:haha:
The avatar is cute isn't it, it's one of the ones in the edit avatar section. I'm going to try and upload a pic of my own eventually but messing around with computers is not my strong point!

I would love to be able to put a face with the name!!

why doesnt anyone ever wanna replie are talk to me? Damn i check in everyday and stay updated tell u my af stopped blah blah blah but nooone ever replies back to me..,

why doesnt anyone ever wanna replie are talk to me? Damn i check in everyday and stay updated tell u my af stopped blah blah blah but nooone ever replies back to me..,

I did hun! You didn't see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->