1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

jojo thanks for the replie and no i havent bc i had my period i last 5 days

sorry jojo me and dh are argue in and me and my best friend is fighting as well... and i dont feel good im sick throat hurts head ache.. cramps sore boobs.. tired... i think im getting the flu

Well if your AF was light and short maybe it wasn't your AF. Stranger things have happened. You should test again and if its BFN then call you Dr. hunni

Still no AF!! and still a BFN!!!

:( My cycles must be messed up good luck all you other ladies x

sorry your all out of wack hunni. Any idea why?

I have no idea I had the implanon out in Sept but previously my periods returned straight away

So who knows il leave it a month then see what happens hopefully its just my body withdrawing from the hormones x

it was light but it wasnt brown are pink it was red just like a normal period but much lighter and lasted 5 days.. i usually have to sleep with two pads on at night so i dont bleed threw but i didnt have to bc i was bleeding much...

why do i need to call dr ? what could be wrong?

Annie I think the best thing you can do is to stop worrying about it and see what happens. Stress can upset your cycle.

Jojo, i'll have a go later at uploading a pic so you can put a face to the name. Gotta find a good one first:rofl:
Frankie have you thought about taking epo to try and help regulate you a bit?

Jojo, i'll have a go later at uploading a pic so you can put a face to the name. Gotta find a good one first:rofl:
Frankie have you thought about taking epo to try and help regulate you a bit?

Silly q but whats EPO? x

Evening primrose oil tablets hun. Take one a day from the first day of af up until you ovulate. I've read you shouldnt take them after ovulation as they can cause cramping in the uterus which is obviously no good if you've conceived. Its gotta be worth a try:thumbup:

Sound as a pound il get some of those thanks for the tip toots x

Hey ladies.

Been a busy afternoon and evening with meetings etc...

Toots- fingers crossed u don't have the spotting. I'm hoping the soy sorts it out for me!

Jojo- how r the hormones?

Frankie- R u late?

Star- how r u?

Annie- it's possible to have bleeding in pregnancy that's why some women don't find out till they are a few months gone because they still have what seems like a period. Maybe u should test again and if ur still unsure go to the doctor. They should be able to give u more answers than us!

Duck- how's your gran?

Af still here. It's heavier than usual this month. I officially hate my body!!!!

Evening beth, theres just no end to the witches evils is there! Have you got any plans for firework night? I'm off to a display with my mum and niece, should be fun.

No she's just totally evil. Sound like a good night toots.
I will be travelling up to London with my uni friends to stay with our other friend for the weekend.
Take away, shopping, theatre, can't wait!!!!

xxx

Morning ladies!

Beth, sounds like a fun trip, sorry to hear about your AF! Dumb bitch! Right now my hormones are out of control. One min I'm crying over stupid things just feeling sad and depressed,then I want to rip someones head off (mostly my DH who is a total jack ass) then I'm so happy and excited I feel like jumping up and down and going to party. ALl that is happening when I can actually keep my eyes open. I'm so exhausted! I literally just want to lay my head on this keyboard and sleep. To be honest I actually have sat here and closed my eyes for a couple mins and fell asleep sitting up:dohh: I'm so tired I want to cry!
@Toots, how you feeling hunni? ANy symptoms?
@Star,and Frankie how r you guys? Anything yet?

Hi Jojo, pregnancy hormones don't sound much fun! How's your throat? Any nice plans for the weekend? I'm off to a firework display tonight, its guy fawkes night but I doubt you guys celebrate that. Going with my mum and niece so it sound be nice.
As for symptoms well nothing much so far. I feel pretty knackered but thats just me by the end of the week! Had some ewcm first thing this morning but I'm sure its a little late now to be ovulating. I remember you're symptoms started fairly early didnt they, can you remember roughly how many dpo?

Sounds like fun! What is Guy Fawkes Day? I think it was around 4 or 5dpo when I started getting the heartburn and having to pee all the time. THat's when I really thought this might be my month! No, the hormones are not my friend! But, I know it doesn't last forever, and its so worth it once your holding that baby. I would go thru Hell and back (I pretty much did the 1st 2 pregnancies) to hold that baby in my arms! Its soooooooooooo great Toots! This is your month babe!!! I feel it! When is your FS appt?

Guys Fawkes was a man that tried to blow up the houses of Parliment with gun powder around 1600. I think we celebrate his failure to succeed rather than the fact he was basically a terrorist! We have firework displays and bonfires so it's quite good fun.
Fertility appointment is 18th nov and af is due 15th so I may get lucky and be able to cancel it:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->