1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Its so fun learning about other countries holidays! I have to say sounds a little funny celebrating a day that a man tried to blow something up by blowing something up (fireworks):haha: Kind of like Valentine's Day ( Do you guys celebrate that?) Its the national holiday of love but really we are celebrating a horrible,gruesome, massacre full of blood and devastation and to celebrate it we give chocolates, flowers and have :sex: :rofl: I really hope you don't hav to go to that appt hunni. Any new symptoms today?

We do have valentines day here jojo, although my oh thinks its a complete waste of money. miserable git! I'm hoping I'll develop some symptoms over the weekend:thumbup:

I think maybe 1 year out of the 7 we have celebrated together I've gotten something! SOmetimes no symptoms are a good sign! Just got done moving my DD's bed and dressers and things from my room into my sons room. They are gonna have to bunk up for awhile till we find a bigger place! Plus I just felt like with all the baby stuff people are giving me already my room was way too crowed! I hate clutter!

How's everyone else feeling today ladies?

Hi everyone,
Gran has improved a bit - they still dont know what is wrong but she is not in intensive care anymore which is great.
my ovulation kits and basal temperature things arrived but as we are going on holiday tomorrow i am not going to chart it all this month, as it kind of ruins things.
I am so excited but dreading the 12 hour flight - at least I can drink now to make it easier without being worried about being preggers!!
so i wont be on for a week and a bit, so good luck everyone and I will catch up next Monday when i get back.
Baby dust for all
xxxxx

hey ladies.. we celebrate a holiday called mardi gras. its awesome.. its a bunch of parades and people walking down bourbon st getting drunk and naked people every where.. i think we are the only state that celebrates it.. we have valentines to.. i love that on.. and thanksgiving is coming up as well..

hey ladies.. i finally figure out how to make my profile pretty.. lol.. go look and leave me a message :) hmm im gonna add yall as my friends is that ok?

Hey Annie, is mardi gras celebrated in new Orleans? I wasn't sure and my oh seems to think that's where it is? We are British so sorry if that's totally wrong!

toots yes it was originally started in new Orleans and thats where the big party is but they celebrate it all over Louisiana.. lol

i guess im a cajun lol... i would love to be British i love the way yall talk its sexxi lol that and England omg so hott

Hello toots reading like mad all the tips that were left for me cheers guys then freaked out cos I forgot to order my OPK's so went on to Amazon and got them.., lol Soy purchased thanks Beth I'll try ur recommended dose and Jojo guess what my little one was conceived doggy style ha ha convinced of it dh keeps reminding me and saying thats what we have done wrong (not doing it) ha ha so anything goes this month ha ha..,

I'm doing good just focusing on my mission this month!!! BFP I arrive back from my business trip on CD 10 so i'll OPk and see what it says whoo hoo exciting, i'll check in tomo morning have my cousins weddin tomo and dad leaves sunday:( then heading away for business for the wk but have my laptop and B&B will keep me company I'm sure MWAH love u all loads

Toots I am so excited and I'm now on the symptom stalk of u ha ha then it will be Beth's turn ha ha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all, how's is everybody?
Star you're a woman on a mission! It's worth giving anything a go I reckon?
Beth when are you off on your trip?

Morning Everyone.

Just checking in quickly! Hope your all ok!

AF is packing her bags. Woohoo.

We had a lovely display of fireworks on our trip up to London. I hate the bangs tho!!!

We celebrate a welsh version of valentines day. It's in January. Most people in Wales celebrate valentines but as a welsh speaker dh and I do the welsh one!!!!

We also have at David's day which I love celebrating. But I don't dress up in a traditional welsh costume anymore. The little girls look so cute dressed up.

Took my last dose of soy last night. Only took 160mg tho.

I'll try checking in again later. If not have a lovely day.

xxx

Have a great Beth. Glad to hear the old witch is leaving then it's down to buisness! I've got to sit in today cos we've got an electron here doing some work, boring!

Morning ladies.

Gosh it's been quiet here. Had a lovely day shopping yesterday and saw 'Legally Blonde the Musical' in the theatre in the evening. Was Fantastic!!!!

Hope ur all doing ok? Any updates?

xxx

Hey honey do I really have to take 4 x soy tablets??? should I take them at night or during day xxxx I haven't seen legally blonde yet am gonna look into getting tickets though I love the theatre I saw Lion King when I was in NYC it was amazing xx

Hey Hun.

Yeah I took 3 tabs for 120mg and 4 tabs for 160mg. I chickened out and took 160mg on the last day instead of 200mg.
I've always wanted to see lion king!!! Think that's next on the list!!!

Was it nice spending time with your dad?

xxx

Well I have lost hope of dates etc I havent had anything not even AF, no cramps or anything going to test tomorrow then see how it goes I dont think I am preggers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->