1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey Beth

Dad away totally emotional day, soy down the hatch so excited hope this month is ours BFP :) xxxxx

DH took his ginseng too well chuffed Mission on track ha ha xxx

Frankie I hope u get some answers soon!

Star- yay for the soy! What CD r u?

I'm starting opks tomorrow CD10. Really excited!!!

I've got my fingers crossed for all our BFPs!!!!

Toots- where r u? R u ok? Any updates?

Everyone else ok? It's been awfully quiet here this weekend!

xxx

hey ladies im still here .. lol been kinda busy today sorry.. good luck ladies and lots of :baby dust:

Good morning ladies, hope everybody had a good weekend. Mine was fairly busy. Went to my parents for lunch yesterday and had a lovely roast dinner.
Strange thing this morning, its probably a little tmi but I had a blob of clear/White jelly like cm this morning and it had bright red blood mixed in with it. After that blob I didn't have anything else. I'm thinking/hoping it's ib cos when I getting spotting before af it's always brown in colour. What do you think about that? So far I've had no symptoms tho.

Oh toots brilliant sign, :thumbup:I had it 2 months ago but very early on about 2-3DPO and thats the month I was positive I had the chemical, My blob was clear jelly but with blood streaks going through it

Oh toots I'm so excited 6DPO is a fantastic sign I read that implantation can occur from day 3 - day 12 but 6 is the average!!! Oh my god I am actually grinning like a cheshire cat ha ha :happydance:

whoop whoop

Beth - I'm now CD4 whoo hoo no side effects from soy was scared I'd get a headache

Now are you ready for the PMA of starchase this month..., my AF this month weird!! AF gone only had really minor flow for fri & sat disappeared yesterday ha ha so we :sex: lastnight cos my libido is mega whoo hoo plus woke up this morning and my nipples are huge and I mean MASSIVE I think this month is my fertile month I am so excited can u actually feel things like this?? :dohh:

xxxx

Hey star, I'm excited but worried about getting to excited in case it's a big nothing. But it does seem hopeful:happydance:
You're definately not already pregnant are you Hun cos af for just 2 days seems weird doesn't it? Massive nipples as well!

Don't think so do u think I could be?? Oh now I am confused had my cousins wedding this wknd and I cudn't drink had a sip of wine nope, then ordered vodka lime and soda sip eh nope... glass champagne sip eh nope!! I cudn't even smell alcohol with my son I had to leave the room if it was on anyones breath...,

To say I am major sensitive understatement!!

Oh toots I think this is it for u..., fantastic whoo hoo but yeah lets keep it real and not over react as we tend to do ha ha Lets start the symptom spotting

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really don't want to get your hopes up star but I'd be inclined to consider testing again. Is a two day af strange for you? I've also heard people say they can't tolerate alcohol in pregnancy.
I'm hoping that I have had ib but after last months carry on I'm trying to stay calm. See if I'm still saying that in a couple of days:haha:

Good morning ladies!!!

@ Toots! I think this could be a really good sign babe! OOHHHHH I'm getting soooo excited for you! ANy other symptoms?
@Star, nipples being huge is def a preggo sign! Mine look like dinner plates right now! Do they look darker? :test:
@BEth, so happy AF is getting out of here! Hope you don't have to see her for another 10 months or so now!!
@Frankie, have you tested latley?
@Duck, glad to hear that your Gran is better!

Well ladies, sorry I haven't been on here weekend. I've pretty much just puked and slept all weekend. We tried to go to our fav farmers market with the kids and our cousins and their baby. DH had to pull over 3 times on the way for me to be :sick: and then on the way back another couple of times. I'm so exsausted all the time. I have to many naps thru out the day because I just can't keep my eyes open. I'll go do the dishes and have to sit and close my eyes for a bit, make dinner and have to take an hour nap. My DH has been taking care of the house work all weekend for me because I just can't get it done.ANd my lower back is really killing me. I'm going to call my Dr today because for 1, yesterday when I wiped one time there was a peach tint mixed with CM and I wasnt to make sure that wasn't spotting and second, everyone around me is convinced its twins and now I'm really thinking the same. I was nothing like this when I was preggo with my son but when I was preggo with the twins this is exactly how it was. I'm hoping I can get them to do an early scan for me. I'm sure all this cramping is just my lil bean growing because I'm already showing a bit!

Jojosmami;

Hi i am 8DPO and since yesterday my lower back is aching but it only seems worse if i walk :wacko:

Is this like the back pain you have? Can you post your symptoms up to BFP please? If you already have ...... my apologies:blush:

Hey Jojo, what a miserable time of it you're having at the moment. That constant sickness must be just awful. How much longer is that likely to go on for? Peppermint tea is supposed to ease an upset stomach, I wonder if it would help you sickness.
I'm excited about the cm I got this morning but trying to control myself! I've not had anything since that this morning so that's hopeful. I've developed mild af cramps within the last hour or so and I also noticed a stitch type ache near my hip bone on the left side which lasted about 10 mins. I'm also aching all across the top of my back, shoulder blade area, but I think I may just have slept funny. I've still got another week to go before af is due and that's sure going to be a slow week!

Jojo, Ginger is supposed to be good for morning sickness. You could try putting some in hot water or even nibble on some Ginger biscuits.

HI Amani, my back pain feels like I have been bending over for years, or like when your in labor or have kidney stones or a really bad AF! BUt I had the back pain your talking about before I got my BFP! Here were my symptoms, remember Idrank grapefruit juice and green tea so I think that really affected my CM

From 1 dpo till 4 dpo had lots of watery Cm and then it dried up till 9 dpo
@9dpo had creamy cm that had a gold/yellow tint it only happened that time and the CM dried up again
@4-5 dpo the heartburn started and was pretty much everyday which was a big sign for me
@4dpo started peeing like crazy! Like 4 times each hour!
@1dpo till now horrible AF type cramps. I swore my Af was going to come early, and I actually wore a pad for 2 day because I really thought it was coming.

Hope this helps

Thanks Toots! GOt an appt at my Dr @ 2:00pm today. They said they will check my blood work and see my numbers to make sure that I'm not having a miscarrage and then if the numbers are high enough they may due an ultra sound. Really nervous. Hope everything is ok.

Everything will be fine:thumbup: can't wait to find out how many you've got in there!:baby::baby: let us know how you get on.

Oh, you'll be able to hear my scream all the way over there if there are 2 in there!!! :rofl:

I'll be listening for them:rofl:
Beth, star, anything new going on with you girls? Star are you going to retest?

Hi there

That is me now in my hotel room after a very bumpy flight how's the weather with u toots & Beth we are wild up here, gale force winds and rain... Just gonna nip and have some tea cos I'm starving then I'm all urs, :)

Jojo I think there are 2 bambinos in there minimum...!! Hopefully u will feel good again soon, my BF has just hit the 14wk mark and she finally feels normal she thinks the placenta has now taken over and she's not tired anymore so not long to wait now, ginger snaps definately work as does flat 7up gives u the energy back again aa

Toots can't decide whether to test or not? I'm thinking I shud because of the Soy I'm scared it has adverse affects if I am pg??? Won't be able to get a test now though till tomo... 2 day AF is unheard of for me (I usually need the hot water bottle and nurofen but nope didn't need anything!!) think I used 7 tamppons that was it!!!

Big hugs to everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening star, weather here is crap! Raining, windy and cold. Where abouts are you at the moment? My gut feeling is to say retest, it just all sounds a bit odd dont you think. 2 day af, big nip nips, cant stand smell of alcohol, anything else that you can think of that would indicate something going on?

Hey ladies :wave:

Been a busy day today, finally sitting down for a bit of ME time!

Toots- sounds really promising!!! I've got everything crossed that it's IB and u get your BFP!!

Jojo- so how many do you have in there? Hope the sickness etc passes soon!

Star- I think you should re test!

Any news Duck, Frankie & Annie?

No news here really. Af has gone! Cm is changing.
Did my first opk of the month- Negative.

Weather is terrible. Got a long trip to mid Wales tomorrow for a meeting.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->