1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Evening Beth, glad to hear af has gone! Are you using the smep method again this time? Hopefully the soy is going to make a big difference for you.
I'm hoping it is ib that I've had but the trouble is that I had that strange spotting last month although at least this time it was red rather than brown cm.
Have you got to drive tomoorow for your meeting?

Yeah using Smep again. Cover all bases! I just need a strong ovulation soon!!! Fx I can do it.
Really hope it was IB. I hate spotting :(

xxx

No I don't have to drive thank god!!

Glad to hear you don't have to drive, it's not the weather for it:nope:
If I have had ib does that mean that the little bean is starting to implant or already has? Just wondering if I would expect symptoms to start:shrug:

Think IB is the bean starting to implant so it's quite possible ull have some more ib.
It says it takes 4ish days for the hormone to make it's way into your urine.

xxx

hey ladies..
Beth- its only a week since i got of AF but we did the BD last night and he came in me. But since me periods are anywhere from 38-47 days long it is way to early to be Ovulating..

Hey im still dry no CM at all and it ben a week since af stopped.. so when should i start seein some kind of cm..

Dh said last night he would Cum in me one a week so we shall see what happens

i still cant get over this damn cold.. Throat hurts head ache coughing i been drinking cold and flu night time for a week but i cant get rid of it.. if it dont go away im gonna have to go to the dr..

With any luck then Beth i may start to notice some symptoms by the end of the week:happydance: I have been feeling quite crampy on and off today so maybe thats a good sign to!
Annie, try drinking some hot water with lemon and honey as it may help help your sore throat:thumbup:
Jojo, do we have any updates on what happened at the docs?:flower:

Star, you disappeared ages ago. I hope you're not driving around the country side like a woman possessed looking for a hpt!:haha:

ha ha toots that did make me laugh I am way up north at a place called Thurso highest tip of Scotland so yes it is bloody freezing unfortunately no tesco or anything close by so will have to get a taxi to chemist tomo... Nipples are actually freaking me out they are massive not sore though had a blob of jelly with blood streak again tonight who knows what is going on?

Beth how soon are u to ovulating?

Annie watch some of those cold and flu medications they can be dangerous for bambinos make sure and read the label as some of them say avoid if trying to conceive xx

xxxxx

Jojo I have been reading up on Soy and pregnancy because of posts above and found this and thought of u,

"Soy is also very bad for your thyroid. If you have thyroid dieseas, don't touch it. Soy and all of its various forms (such as soy lecithin) are in most food products. You've gotta read the labels carefully."

Did you take soy supplement, just wondered if it had aggrevated ur thyroid??

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies. Well, it doesn't look good. Trying to stay positive but its really hard. Dr. saw a little blood on Cervix and they did my blood, waiting for the HGC level to see if its ok, then giving me a Rogham shot because of my blood type but she said it didn't look good. Now that's I've been home the cramping is getting really bad and the spotting is getting heavier and turning from peach to red and there was a couple clots a few min ago. I'm really trying to hope for the best but 'm really trying to prepare myself for the worst. I'm so scared becuase I just don't have a good feeling ladies. Say a prayer for me.:cry:

Not sure Star. I had a positive OPK on CD23 last cycle so I'm hoping Soy will bring it forward.

xxx

Oh Jojo That doesn't sound good! I'm crossing my fingers and I'll say a little prayer fir you!!!

Lots of love & hugs xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Jojo I am praying like mad for u, how long do u have to wait? I can't believe u even have to wait!! Sending u the biggest :kiss: & :hugs: ever...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to wait to 9am tomorrow when I go for my shot. I'm really hoping when she checked me it just released to blood spot she saw on the cervix and that's why it got worse. Doesn't explain the cramps but trying to be positive. Thanks for the love. So nervous about going to the Dr tomorrow. I don't like crying in front of people and if they give me a bad result then I'm scared I'm gonna cry. I know that sounds stupid, that's the last thing I should be worrying about but I don't want to cry in front of my kids. Its gonna be hard enough trying to explain to my son what happened if the worst happens. Just gonna pray really hard and hope for the best. What will be will be I suppose.

toots thanks for the lemon and water advice..
Star damn im gonna stop taking that i didnt no that:(
JOJO im so sorry i hope everything is ok.. Your in my preys and let us know asap .. good luck hunnie

i startin have a sticky tacky white DC today..

Morning ladies,
Jojo, how are you feeling Hun. I'm so very sorry to have read your posts this morning. I'm hoping and praying for you Hun:kiss::hugs: please let us know as soon as you can how you get on at the docs. Although I'm sure it's difficult you must try to stay positive. I'll be thinking of you:hugs:
Star, hope you manage to get a test and I'm dying to hear the result!
Beth, have a great day and enjoy your meeting

JoJo I havent tested last time was a BFN I might have a wander for a cheapy later or put it off until tomorrow :( x

Not to bad thanks Frankie. It's a cold, dark, wet and foul day! Went to buy a birthday card at lunchtime but there's bugger all choice cos they are putting out Xmas cards. They really annoys me!
Do you reckon you'll be trotting out on this rotten day to buy a test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->