1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

TOOTS any news sweetie??

Hey do yall no how many days after i see the sticky white thick discharge will i see my fertile discharge?

Hey Annie, I'm not sure cos I think everybody is different. Why don't you try using ovulation tests as then it'll give you a good idea of when you're going to be fertile.

bc i want a baby bad but dh isnt to sure he will cum in me when he feels like it.. SO hopefully he cums in me on the right time.. He said if i do fall pregnant he will be happy but he doesnt wanna SAY TRY>>> kinda thing.. he came in me sun.. but i wasnt ovulating on fertile friend it says around the 18-20

Well, Last night around midnight the bleeding stopped after a small clot. Some more cramping today. Went to the dr. this morning but they still don't have the results back of my HGC. Said there is nothing they can do and no way to see if I'm still pregnant until they get the blood results. They will call me with the levels then I go back and get bloods done again Thurs morning for them to compare if they are going up or dropping. They won't do an ultrasound until my bloods show 7000miu of HGC because they said they would just see a sac and not really be able to tell if the baby is there or not so they don't want to put me under anymore stress than I already am. Hubby stayed home with me today to go to the Dr appt and keep me company. Trying to stay busy and not think about it but all I want to do is curl up in a ball and :cry::cry: Everyone keeps saying stay positive but I am trying to prepare myself for what I think is going to happen. I'm [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Not to bad thanks Frankie. It's a cold, dark, wet and foul day! Went to buy a birthday card at lunchtime but there's bugger all choice cos they are putting out Xmas cards. They really annoys me!
Do you reckon you'll be trotting out on this rotten day to buy a test?

Could you not go on one of those websites and design one?

Naaah not going out far to cold for my liking just woke up actually not like me to have a 2 hour nap in the afternoon x

Oh Jojo:hugs: you must be tired of everyone telling you to stay positive but you really must. It sends positive vibes around your body. It's a good sign the bleeding has stopped isn't it. The way the medical people make you wait around for days on end is just a disgrace, you must be so worried Hun. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything ok for you. I'm thinking of you and sending you lots and lots of :hugs:

jojo im so sorry .. but ur still in my prays and i hope everything is fine...

good luck and let us no what the blood work came back

Thanks Toots. The waiting around is the hardest thing. I just want to know so either I can take a breath of relief or be able to deal with the bad news, grieve and get back on the baby making train :winkwink: Its really extra hard because my moms birthday is tomorrow so it just adds to all sad feelings. I think I've gone thru 3 rolls of toliet paper wiping every 5 sec to make sure the bleeding has stopped. I thought the bleeding stopped would be a good sign but the Dr said that if the clot I had was the baby there would be no more bleeding after that. I guess its just in God's hands now and I just have to wait. THanks for your support honey.

Well, Last night around midnight the bleeding stopped after a small clot. Some more cramping today. Went to the dr. this morning but they still don't have the results back of my HGC. Said there is nothing they can do and no way to see if I'm still pregnant until they get the blood results. They will call me with the levels then I go back and get bloods done again Thurs morning for them to compare if they are going up or dropping. They won't do an ultrasound until my bloods show 7000miu of HGC because they said they would just see a sac and not really be able to tell if the baby is there or not so they don't want to put me under anymore stress than I already am. Hubby stayed home with me today to go to the Dr appt and keep me company. Trying to stay busy and not think about it but all I want to do is curl up in a ball and :cry::cry: Everyone keeps saying stay positive but I am trying to prepare myself for what I think is going to happen. I'm [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Jojo thats awful il be thinking of you and sending positive vibes x

Oh Jojo it's not fair you have to go through all the unknown and no one can give u an answer!
Life is so unfair at times! But like toots said trying to stay positive is important!

Love & hugs xxx

Evening Beth, How was your day? Unfortunately I've started that brown spotting again, a few days later than last cycle but other than that its exactly the same. Am I right in thinking that the brown spotting is something to do with progesterone levels?

Hey toots.

Ib can last a few days so keep up the PMA for the time being!
But I do believe a short lp can mean low progesterone.

How many dpo r u?

Meeting went well. Had lots of stretchy EWCM today...tons of the stuff!
Still having negative OPK but it's early days

xxx

I'm around 7dpo but I ran out of opt so I can't be 100%. Don't waste all that ewcm, get busy!!:haha:

Oh Jojo I'm in shock that they are making u wait don't they know that stress is unhealthy in ur condition!!! The UK is 100% different I was admitted and my bloods were taken every 12hrs they also do internal scans from 6wks.... When I lost my little one it was sheer agony couldn't walk I was in so much pain curled in a ball and the blood was extremly heavy so just u keep ur head up PMA all the way its amazing what our minds can do, :) I'm praying for u and ur family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Star. Yea the health care system here isn't the best. I'm not in that much pain so maybe that is a good sign? I had a little more brown spoting this evening but my boobs are killing me and been :sick: all day. Its crazy that I'm not going to know anything substantial about my baby till Fri. If my levels are good tomorrow I'll feel a little better but this is gonna be a long rest of the week. Its horrible because I feel bad that Im not excited about my DD 2nd birthday on Thurs and party on Sat but I just can't get my mind off my baby.Thanks for the support guys.

@ Star may I ask did you have pregnancy symptoms when you lost your baby? If so, how long did it take for them to go away?

Morning ladies,
Jojo, how are you feeling this morning? Any change? I know it's a sad day for you today so sending you another load of :hugs:
What time are you at the docs today?
Star, did you manage to buy a test? How's the week been for you so far?
Beth, are you getting a positive opt yet?
Frankie, how's you today?
I haven't had any brown spotting so far this morning but it's only 9.45am so give it time! I have got a monster size appetite at the moment and my back aches all over, even right at the top. I also feel as if my boobs have gone almost hard and feel quite tender so I don't know what that's all about. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot since I've had the spotting and I'm still doing it!!!:dohh:

Thanks Toots. Feeling very :sick: at the moment and actually my bbs are killing me. They are burning and sore. Trying to keep that in my head as good. Tiny bit more more spotting last night but not much. SOme cramps here and there. Don't have to go to the Dr today, just waiting for the blood results for my HGC level. Have to go tomorrow morning for more blood tests. Your symptoms sound pretty good babe! Glad the spotting has stopped. Do you feel good about this month?

How bout the other ladies? When are we gonna see some more tests?

Keep on feeling positive about every single pregnancy symptom you feel hun. I'm sure youve got a determined little bubba in there who is here to stay:hugs:
I'm not feeling particularly positive this month if I'm honest but I'm trying to keep the pma up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->