1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Well, if this kid is anything like me it will be very stubburn! I am sending you tons of :dust::dust: I want to see the :bfp: on your test! Have you heard from Nand01 latley? I've sent her a couple PM and nothing. I really hope she's ok.

I haven't heard from nand, she hasn't been on here since you got your bfp. Has see not even been on the first tri forum?

Hi ladies.

Big hug for today Jojo. What time do u get your blood result?
Toots- symptoms sound good! Good news the spotting has gone!
Star- any news?

I won't be doing an OPK till later today around 6pm usually. Lots of CM again today it's not quite clear yet tho.
Think it's building up to EWCM!

xxx

Afternoon Beth, are you having a good day? I'm pleased the spotting has stopped for the moment but I'm sure my body is playing nasty tricks on me! I have a continual mild aching in my lower stomach, came on a while ago, it's not terrible but noticable if you know what I mean. I'm so sure that I'm out this month then I get a new symptom!

:happydance::happydance::thumbup::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:Well, Dr just called and said my HCG levels are 10,355 miu. So everything seems to be ok. Don't need a second blood test because levels are good. Get my first scan next Thursday!!!! YEA!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup:Thank you guys so much for all your support and good vibes!! All I can do is :cry: with tears of happiness! My boss, who has been TTC for almost 2yrs got her :bfp: this morning after her second IUI!!! She was nervous to tell me but even if the outsome wouldn't have been good I would still have been over the moon for her! Now we can be over the moon for each other!!!! Thanks again guys!!!

:wohoo: that is fantastic news!!!!!:happydance::wohoo: I'm so pleased for you Jojo, you've been on my mind ever since all the probs so even I can relax now:happydance: you can now relax and enjoy your pregnancy. I reckon your mums looking down on you hun and everythings going to be fine now.:hugs:

:hugs::friends::hugs::friend: Thank You so much. I feel like a million pounds have been lifted off my chest! I'm so happy and relieved. I just didn't know how I was gonna get thru these next couple of days!

How are you feeling?

I've just had a thought, you've been having drama from the word go and even now you're still at it young lady!:haha: I hope you're going to behave yourself from now on and just have a normal 9 months, I don't think I could stand any more worry!:wacko:
I'm fine thanks Hun, just taking things as they come. It's a lovely bright autumn day which always makes me feel in a good mood.

:rofl: That's all I want to luv! A normal 9 months! Let's see if I can pull that off! :rofl: Its a beautiful day here as well. ANy plans for the weekend? So when are you gonna test?

JOJO im so excited for you.. I told dh what was going on with u last night and he said awe that so sad.. Well i kept u in my preys and im so happy for u and ur family..

Toots your sympothems sound conviencing.. good luckk and i wanna see more bfp hopefully everyone including myself..

OMG ladies listen to this.. We are working outta of town right now sttaying in a camper. And Dh invited his little 12 yr old sister to come stay a week with us the 21-26. so that means no baby dancin.. and im suppose to ovulate that week... omg this sucks..

I have thick white discharge isnt strechty at all and im cramping dunno why..

hey beth!!

can yall help me with this im kinda confussed.. Today is CD 16 and yall no i have a long period.. and im already starting to discharge creamy white yesterday was stinky and white today creamy like lotion.. hmm.. im not suppose to ovulate till like the 23 so why would i be dischargein so soon if O is so far away...

hi annieoo

im am on day 24 post ovulation had 3 follies and i ovulated ur sayin ur cm is white and creamy so is mine and im a little confused could this mean preg?:kiss:

thanx :dust: to u
steff x

Hi ladies.

That's fantastic news Jojo!!! So happy for you!

Toots- how's it going this evening?

Annie- hey :wave: not sure about ur cm sorry

Star- any updates Hun?

Welcome steff. How many dpo r u?

xxx

ty beth.. lol.. steff.. im waiting to ovulate.. so im not sure.. but i heard that could be a sign of preg.. are u ttc.. and do u no why i could be having this kind of discharge before ovulationg

hi beth_welshy i am 4 days past my ovulation and my cm is so thick and im confused if it ios a sign tender nipples too not boobs!what do u think?
hi annieoo yes im ttc clomid day 24 im not sure why u be having that discharge before ovulation are u on treatment?x

thanx fior responding:kiss::dust:
steffxttc

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance:

:happydance:

Jojo u have made my year I have been beside myself worrying about u all, have u matched ur numbers against twin figures at 6 wks?? I had my M/c at 9wks and I just knew something wasn't right I had very strong pg symptoms and woke up one morning didn't feel anything the worst thing about it is the fact that a pg test will still come out pregnant because it can actually take 10 days for ur HCG level to drop below the detectable limit... It tool me a long time to get over it but I have had numerous psychic readings as u are all aware :haha: and they picked up on the m/c and he was a boy :)

This conference melarky sucks folks, I have been manning my stand for 11 hrs each day absolutely shattered,... my back is killing me so achy... I managed to nip for my lunch at 16.05pm and looked in the co-op for a test it was £10 for 1 clear blue so I didn't buy it I'll test when I get home on sunday if I can't get one in Orkney but I'm sure I will manage they have a tesco whoo hoo...

Toots ha ha what are u like symptom spotting all the way they sound magnificent symptoms..

Annie I always get white cm before it becomes my fertile stretchy cm whoo hoo keep an eye out for it!!

Beth ur getting close now till u :sex::sex: non stop hope the :spermy: catch the egg is dh ready ha ha

so glad I'll sleep soundly tonight Jojo MWAH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Starchase hi do u think u could give me any insight to what has been goin on with me i am 4 days past ovulation and i have strange cm,had 3 mature follies and i ovulated now on two week wait cm white thick sorry tmi,im on day 25 ??so confused just want :bfp:

hope u can help or give me any info that may help
thanx steffxttc :kiss::dust:

star i will keep my eye out for it dont worry and jump on him when i see it... what if i see it while he is at work.. will it be to late when he gets home to BD????

steff if your nipps are sore and ur got alot of discharge that could very will be a good sign.. ill keep my fingers cross for u boo...

one more thing if i see the fertile strechy clear thin CM when should i have sex and how many times? is once enough?
and my Fertile friend says i am not suppose to ovulate untill 23 are something im not sure...

Hey steff

Welcome to our little buddy fair, 2WW really does suck... Keep checking ur cm for potential ib it generally looks like a blood streak through ur cm not everyone gets it but can be a very good sign of wee bean burrowing in for the 9 months :) I read that IB is most common from 3DPO - 13DPO with 6DPO being the average

Annie I'd have sex as often as possible I tend to do it every 2nd day leading up and then everyday when I ovulate that way there should be sperm there as they can survive in favourable cm for ~ 3 days so it doesn't matter if he is at work as u will hopefully have some sperm waiting for the egg anyway

Hope this helps in some way

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

annie oo

i was told that when i was ovulating the cm becomes clear and stretchy if ur not ovulating till around the 23rd then thats when to look out for like an egg white consistancy i was told when this happened to have sex every two days as every day uses up the mans:spermy:and u need give it 24 hour at least to build up to a good amount i also had some pain in pelvic area when ovulated but subsided but on days of trying :sex: do as much as possible once twice three times and after i even lay with legs up the wall ha ha ha mental i know !!hoope this helps:kiss::kiss::dust:

starchase : thankyou very much for ur information i will keep an eye out for that in my cm u have been very helpful i will let u no how i get on with my blood test on fri heres hopeing that in 2 weeks i get:bfp:

:dust: to u both lets get those :bfp:'s and those:spermy: in !!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->