1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

thx ladies.. well here is the deal he said he will only cum in me once a week.. so how do i do this any advice.. he just came in me 5 mins ago and he also did sun as well

Good morning ladies,
Jojo, how are you feeling today?
Star, bet you can't wait to get home! £10 for a test does seem a bit on the pricy side. Are you still getting symptoms?
Beth, how's you today?
I went to a 1st b'day party last night which was nice, got to play with all the new toys:haha:
Oh and I dtd this morning and there was quite a lot of pink cm. I think I'm out this cycle as I would normally get this if we dtd just before af. It is a little early as af isn't due till Monday but it's not a very hopeful sign:cry:

Oh Toots, I'm sorry hunni but do you think It could be IB? I'm holding out every bit of hope I have for you! :dust::dust::dust:!!!

How's everyone else feeling this morning! Beth,Star,Frankie,Duck,Annie how are we doing?

Thanks Jojo:hugs: I was really hoping to crack it this month, drank the juice and dtd a good amount of times but I guess it's just not meant to be. I'm pretty fed up to be honest but I suppose at least we have our appointment next week. I'm just worried that it's going to take months to find out what's going on. Im considering just ntnp while we're going through the tests cos it may take some of the stress off.
How are you today?

hey ladies sorry i havent been on lately i have been stalking but since i went back to work i havent had time to fart! got my scan on the 19th, am really excited as i found beanies hb last night with doppler......huge relief.
jojos i did pm you once but my son keeps banging the keyboard when im writing so god knows whereabouts in cyberspace that one ended up! Sorry you have been having such a shit time, i think that dr irritated your cervix or something but brilliant news re hcg levels. he/she is a toughie and is hanging in there:happydance:
toots hun that spotting could be ib, it would be about the right time for it and if it is your cycle being funny then at least you can tell the dr at your appt. fingers x'd though that its ib.
Hows everyone else and where you guys at in your cycles?

loads and loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi nand, lovely to hear from you. Glad to hear your keeping well. I recently found out what a Doppler is so I actually know what you mean now:dohh: seen others talking about them but wasn't sure what they were:haha:
Can you hear the babies heartbeat all the time or just if it's in a certain position?
I'm trying to stay positive but had a bit of a down day today. The fact that I got a load of pink cm this morning after dtd didn't help matters!

toots though if you are pg then ur cervix becomes engorged and bleeds and gets irritated easily, keep your chin up hun as if its one thing ive learned its that anything can happen even when it feels hopeless! any other symptoms?
i spent ages trying to find hb and it was only for a little while as the little bugger moved and couldnt find it again,

Hiya

I am now at my new hotel had a great bumpy ferry ride today lol... I'm feeling good today as I arrived I saw TESCO's in the distance ha ha haven't managed to get there though think its because I dont actually believe that I am (feel funny though) my stomach is bloated and extremly sensitive

I am now on cd8 so gonna start my OPK's on sunday might actually go buy opk at same time as pg test then I can do it on sat not that dh is here though so probably better not to know ha ha

Nando so chuffed u can hear the hb I was infatuated with my doppler it was great had it on all the time lol...

Toots calm calm calm lol pink cm definately happens if ur pg he may have irritated the cervix thats all don't worry it could also be IB escaping if u orgasmed!! Ur still in the running or i'll eat my hat this month ha ha

Jojo Mwah Mwah Mwah how are u feeling today? xxxxx

toots i agree with nanda i looked up about bleeding in early preg when i thought i was preg last month an spotted after dtd and it says that you got so much more blood flowing to your cervix during preg its normal to have spotting after intercourse... anyways ill keep my fingers crossed for u and..

star go buy that test i wanna see BFP..

THe good news with me is DH little sister is coming so we can bd hahaha. yah..

yall have any advice on when i should have sex bc i only get sperm once a week remember ladies lol..

Annie tell him u want 3 wks worth up front before u agree to his 1 a week plan lol xxxxx

lol he would die.. lol.. i noticed if im really nice and do certain things for him he will repay me....

any other advice?

Star your post did make me chuckle, I bet your little face lit up when you caught sight of a tesco!:haha:
How are you feeling, any pregnancy symptoms?
Annie, after you've dtd stay in bed for 30 mins with a pillow under your hips. Good luck:thumbup:

Evening ladies :wave:

Toots- I hope it was something other than af spotting!!
Have u got any other symptoms?

Star- woohoo for a tesco in sight!!

Nand- that's lovely u heard the heartbeat, must have been magical!!

Annie- keep doing what your doing!! Remember it only takes one little sperm!!!

Any news duck, frankie & Jojo?

CD13 today. Opks r still Negative. Had a few niggles around my left ovary this morning :)

xxx

this is the deal he said he will only give me sperm once a week so when i notice im have cm do i need to make him give it to me then are day are two later?

and last night we dtd and he came in me today i have a water like discharge but Fertile friend dont have me O untill the 23 so its to early could it have been his sperm coming out?

Evening Beth, how was your day? Can't wait for the weekend, its been a long week! I've not had any spotting at all today apart from the pink cm this morning, god knows whats going on:wacko:
I'm tired and my boobs are tender but that could just be cos af is on the way.
Annie, it could have been the sperm or just your normal cm for this time in your cycle.

thank ya toots... thats the same thing i thought :)

Toots i hope ur af dont show and ur get ur bfp... good luck sweetie

Long day another meeting.
Good sign that u haven't had any more pink cm!!!
Hope it's a bfp for you Hun!!! R u gonna cave and test early?

xxx

umm i just peeded and when i wiped it i had a CM that look like a big white bugger? like a glob of it?? so i wanted to see if it was stretchy but after i rolled it around it kinda stretched but not much.. what kind is this ?

sorry if tmi

:bfn::bfn::bfn: Oh well.....

Bloody tescos ha ha:dohh::cry:...

So I am now on CD8 then,... get home sunday so will OPK then didn't know that tesco don't have OPK's where might I get them I have 20 at home just want one or 2 for sat and sun??

Toots I'm really feeling poop too ha ha we need to just PMA and smile all the way although I think u do have a reason to smile and well if I think about it I do too I've got a wk of plenty :sex::sex::spermy::spermy::sex: whoop whoop ha ha

Beth how are u feeling other than knackered from work like me it sucks doesn't it ha ha

Annie cm goes clear and stretchy I can stretch it about 4cm then do him big favour and go get some.... legs in the air straight after oh and if possible do it doggy style sorry for being crude but honestly it allows fires the sperm to the top of ur cervix... I conceived my son that way :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->