1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

thats a good thing bc i love doggie style lol.. sorry i no this is a stupided question but how for is 4cm. and is this my fertile cm.. i could barely stretch it??

dont give up boo keep pma up.. i hope u get ur bfp.. and i hope i dtd on the right time lol... hahaha...

i did it last night.. im so confussed im about to cry lol

If u haven't seen the clear yet then its not quite fertile yet, keep watching it mine is pretty much from my thumb to my second finger long really stretchy

keep going he sounds like he is trying which is great keep pretending its on his terms and u'll be fine ha ha xx

thats just what i do ... lol he says he isnt ready but if he isnt ready he wouldnt be cummng in me..we been together 4 yrs and this is only the 2nd month he has ever came in... all them years before he would pull out.. so i think maybe deep down he is ready but he is scared and doesnt wanna say TRY.. lol.. i dunno guys are crazzie...

i just no i really hope this is my month bc i live far away from my parents and we all get to gather for Christmas and i would love to announce it then.. wow it would be awsome.. we shall see and thank u ..

i have noticed that if i dont harass him about it he will do it .. i try dtd when i no its not a major thing if he pulls out so he feels like he is wining... hahahahaha

Morning girls, sorry about the bloody bfn star, blame tescos!! Get busy once you get back to oh:thumbup:
Beth, how's you today?
Jojo, how are you feeling? When is your next doc appointment?
I've had v small amounts of pink cm, that's become unusual as I would normally spot brown before af. I'm not reading much into it tho, think I'll wait and see what happens over the weekend and maybe test if af doesn't show on Monday.

Sorry about the BFN STar. How many DPO are you?
Toots, if that's something different that's a good right? Is your ticker right? My Ultrasound is this coming Thurs and my first obgyn is on Dec 2nd.
Beth how are you doing hunni?

Well, as for me I'm sooooooooooooooooooo :sick: apparently this :baby: or :baby::baby: are kicking my butt! No matter what I eat it comes right back up!! I'm :sick: all day and all night! I'm weak and so tired. I have no clue how I'm going to get my house ready for my DD birthday party tomorrow! It takes all the energy I have to do the dishes let alone, laundry,wash floors, shop for food,decorate etc. This is going to be interesting! This is exactly how I felt when I was preggo with the twins and everyone is trying to convince me its twins but I don't think I need much more convincing. If this is one baby its one tough kid!!!

Hey everyone

Sorry bout the bfn star!! R u doing Soy this cycle?

Toots- when u testing????

Annie- keep doing what ur doing!!

Any news Jojo, duck & Frankie?

Nothing new here. Will update when I've done my opk later on!

Star- I noticed u said u couldn't see opks in tesco. That's where I got mine from they r tesco own. Maybe they just didn't stock them in the one u called in.

xxx

good morning ladies.. do yall have any idea if this is fertile cm? when i wiped just now it was like a big glob of buggers i tried stretching it but it didnt stretch that for? it was whitish in color and wet.. almost like semen... i been cramping yesterday so im not sure?

thank u sweets.. ill be back later on today i gotta go bring dogs to vet and visit my mommie lol... anyways yall have a great day an take care..

Jojo you certainly sound like you are having one tough time! No wonder you feel weak if everything you eat comes back up again. Just make sure you take in plenty of fluids, if they are coming back up as well then suck ice cubes as it gives you small amounts of water at a time. Is your daughter excited about her b'day party?
Beth, let's hope you get your positive asap so you can get down to the job at hand!
Well I just did a hpt and it was bfn but I honestly wasn't expecting anything else, not entirely sure why I did it:dohh: Never mind, these things are sent to try us!

Sorry about the big BFN but its still really early!! I didn't get my bfp until 12dpo!! :dust::dust: I think I may have a tummy flu along with the morning/all day sickness because now I have the runs too(tmi :shy:)

Oh bloody hell jojo! Sounds a complete and utter nightmare!
My ticker is pretty much right, I'm either 10 or 11dpo.

Sorry bout the BFN but it's still early. Fx for you!!!

Jojo sorry your feeling so ill!!! Hope u feel better soon.

Dh and I dtd this afternoon because he's going out drinking tonight and knew we wouldn't do it when he rolled home plus his sperm were sober this afternoon !!!
Lol

xxx

:happydance:Well done Beth! Thats a dedicated oh you've got there:thumbup:
Does he understand your lp probs or do you tend to not go into all that detail with him? How long is it that you've been ttc?

Think he just needed pleasing and he knows we r following SMEP!! lol
No he doesn't know about my short lp I don't really tell him anything technical about TTC.
We have been TTC for 5months so not very long!

What about u?

xxx

YAY Beth for the sober :spermy:!
Toots, right now I'm feeling a bit better. Hop I can keep this up! When my son goes to school me and the little kids are DEF taking a nap! I managed to get the bathroom cleaned all the laundry folded,and my room cleaned up and ordered the sandwiches. Now just have to make the kids lunch,get my son off to school, dusting,washing the walls and floors, my son's room, finishing laundry,cleaning up the porch and yard, and do my eyebrows! Hopefully after my nap I will feel better!

And don't forget to take a breath jojo:haha: that's a full on day!!
Beth, at least you've worked out about your short lp fairly early on into ttc. We've been 20 months now:dohh: at first we just dtd regular and thought it'd be easy, got that bloody wrong! After it was taking such a long time I started researching online for various info and that's when I found you guys. Really glad I did cos Ive learnt lots of things I didn't know and also made some great friends:hugs:
I've found the support everybody gives each other on here a great help. Also it's good to be able to chat about things that you may not be able to talk about to other people.

Gosh jojo that sounds like a lot to do!!!

I knew I had PCOS so I kind of knew I would have problems. I didn't have a period for 6months when I was at university and the doc sent me for tests which came back as PCOS. I guess that's why I started looking into ttc right away.
BnB is great and like you said made some really good friends that share the same experiences!

xxx

Just did my opk it's not positive yet much darker so I'm gonna do another test at 9pm to see if that is positive if not I'm sure 2morrows opk will be positive.

Yay!!!!

xxx

Well ladies, just when you think my life can't get any crazier... SO, my belly started feeling better and I decided to take a nap with the kids. ABout 10 mins into my nap I hear a familiar sound. I look down into the play pen where one of the kids is sleeping and he is vomitting all over the place!!! Gave him a bath and there he goes again. Think there is a tummy bug going around. Lets hope that's why I have felt soooo horrible and pray my kids or DH don't get for the party tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->