1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Oh poor baby!! Bless! I hate stomach bugs. Hope u all feel better soon

Xxx

Oh my goodness Jojo never a dull moment I'd cancel the party and have a family only PJ party instead ha ha I'm, Lazy!!! I'm actually on CD9 I only had a 2 day AF which is bizarre and toots, Beth and I thought it wud be a laugh to test again ha ha didn't expect BFN but really confused about AF.

Beth I did one day of Soy then freaked out about BFP and thought Soy dangerous better stop (idiot I know ha ha) but at least had 160mg this cycle

Really looking fwd to OPK's hopefully I can pass that test ha ha feel like a failure just now so excited about seeing my boys as well missed them loads and feeling rather flirty too whoo hoo

Toots u really can't be trusted ha ha too early for testing hee hee good girl though xxx

Freaking out a wee bit had thich cm this morning then little bits clear stretchy oh please stay away till I'm home on Sunday... Saw OPK's in boots this afternoon £18 do u think I should buy them I'll freak if it's positive thou!! xx

hey ladies, sorry i been out all day i had to bring the dogs to the vet and visit with my mom and sister.. it was really nice... anyways the cm stopped well lets say lighted up.. so hmm we shall see tommorrow.. anyways im sitting by the fire drinking a few beers sittin by the fire spendin time with dh.. very nice..

Hey Beth

I'm doing good can't wait to get home xxx 1 more sleep hee hee what cd are u on??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CD15

I'm don't lime being away from home for too long. Bet u can't wait to get home! Did u buy the boots opks?

xxx

No I didn't get them thought I'd freak out if it was positive got white cm today thank god so fingers x'd get home tomorrow before I see any EWCM really looking fwd to using the OPK's think they will confuse me though ha ha. Do u have any symptoms yet I'm getting weird twinges not cramping just aware of it xxx

Yeah I've had a few niggles on and off. Had lots of cm the other day but nothing past few days. Wierd!
I'm hoping the soy does wrk!!!

I was afraid of using opks to begin with but I keep each one and write the cd and date so I can compare the change in them.

xxx

good morning ladies.. my whitish cm stopped i dont have none.. does that mean that that was my ffertile are does thisd happen to yall as well

Evening ladies, hows everybody diddling?
I went out for a nice meal last night with some friends which was lovely and have spent today doing housework which is not so lovely!

my whitish cm stopped i dont have none.. does that mean that that was my ffertile are does thisd happen to yall as well

Hey toots & Annie

Nothing like a nice meal an catch up!!!
Any new symptoms toots? What dpo r u?

Mine has also gone Annie so I'm not sure what it means. I haven't had a positive opk yet tho

xxx

ok lol thanks..today im cd 19 fertile friend says im suppose to ovulate23-26 so i dunno.. i will just keep a eye on it and when i think its fertile i will jump on him for dear life...
haha

beth--- my CM is creamy like lotion.. i dont know what the hell is going on lol..

What does CM look like before Ovulation like a week are couple days before O

Morning everyone

How you all doing?

I'm still waiting for a positive opk. Maybe today!!!
It was slightly darker yesterday so hopefully it's building up to a positive :) CD16 today

xxx

Hey Beth

I get to go home today to my OPK's eh sorry I mean my 2 boys and my OPK's ha ha, can't wait to see if I can pass at least one test lol,

I've just been up to a rememberance sunday parade it was amazing xxxx

Bet u can't wait to see them and to do ur opk!!!

I've just got bk from an obedience class with my dog. It was the last class and we got a certificate!!!

xxx

Oh Beth I used to have chocolate labs I love dogs I took them all to obedience it was great to watch them learning and interacting with other dogs I never got a certificate thou :( Well done u!!

I'm now home and I have a 4yr old attached to me even when I went to pee :) and get my negative OPk ha ha so I guess I just suck at tests now...

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->