1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

wow toots i no wonder why i never get any responses it always nite when i wake up over there...

Rocky Cutter And Beans.. They are very smart and they are spoiled ass rotten sleep with me an dh never spent a night outside lol..

anything about the nasusa and why my boobs hurt underneath them

It's on Friday. I'm looking forward to getting through to the new year to find out what's going on. 22 cycles of af showing up has done my head in! It's only when I came on here that I actually fully realised how many ladies are struggling to conceive. Looking around locally girls seem to only have to look at a penis and they're up the duff! My oh reckons I've got a bit bitter about other people around us managing to get pregnant so easy. I suppose if I'm honest I probably have a bit. He has to listen to the old 'why them and not me' conversation:haha:

Where are you in your cycle at the moment Annie? The nausea and boobs hurting could be a positive sign if it's something that's unusual for you:thumbup:
Cute names for your doggies!
Have you been married for v long?

Lou I think u are being amazing I know what u mean about looking around u and everyone pg!!!

It's a nightmarre xx

i am 12 dpo as of today suppose to start fri..

Yea 4 years...

i blew my noise and they had blood mixed with snot not dry blood either like wet blood.. is that a sign of preg?

My boobs usually get kinda sore around af but not where they ache all the time and i never have had nasusea in the ams but it came and went so fast i dont know what to think...

how long u been married?

im annie btw and u im 25

It is a bloody nightmare fee! I'm feeling ok this month with taking a break. At least I can concentrate on Xmas. Still not done any present shopping yet, how about you? I'm hoping to do a lot on line so I can avoid the shops!
Annie, I'm not totally sure but I think I've read somewhere about ladies getting blood from the nose during v early pregnancy. I could be wrong though.
Oh and I have been together since we were 16 and we're 32 now so a long time:haha:

I've done some not a lot though.... can't focus on it I hope I get into the spirit soon for the sake of my wee boy once this cycle out the way I hope to concentrate on xmas and just take things as the come need to xxxx

That's another reason we are taking a break cos I can't focus on anything other than ttc and symptom spotting, it kind of takes over your life doesn't it. I think if we'd have had a good old go this cycle then nobody would have received any pressies:haha:
I think we'll put our decs up in a couple of weeks if oh can actually get a bloody day off! With him working a 7 day week I dont see much of him at the moment so Xmas will be nice to spend some time together.

Is he getting 2 wks off? I love that we are all off together thats what makes xmas... I'm looking fwd 2 being relaxed this cycle xxx

What will be will be xxxx

Ttc has not been anything like I thought it'd be when we first started. Surely it's not supposed to be such a stressful and emotionally upsetting experience! God knows how ladies that have been trying for years cope.
I work in a dental practice so I only get the basic days off as we have to be in work for emergencies. Oh will have 10 days off which will do him good after working so hard in the run up to Xmas.
I keep getting asked what i want for pressies and I've got no idea! What are you wanting?

i told dh i wanted a baby.. That he couldnt buy me anything bc all i want is a baby.. i hope the bloody nose meant baby.. i hope...

Hopefully you'll get your Christmas wish Annie. Try googling very early pregnancy symptoms and see if you can find anything about the bloody nose.

okie i will do so .. ill let u no what i find thanks boo

Nosebleeds, Nasal Stuffiness, Bleeding Gums

These little discomforts are the result of hormonal effects on the tissues of your throat, mouth, and nose. They usually are not serious, and you might not even notice them. When you blow your nose, you might see a small amount of blood in the tissue. Blow gently, and stop a nosebleed by just squeezing your nose between your thumb and finger for a few minutes. See your health care provider, though, if you have nosebleeds that do not stop in a few minutes or happen often. Any nasal stuffiness that you have during pregnancy should not be extreme and can be helped by drinking extra water, or with using a cool mist humidifier in your bedroom. Talk with your health care provider before taking any over-the-counter or prescription medicines for colds or nasal stuffiness. You can help bleeding gums by brushing with a soft-bristled toothbrush and flossing daily.

hope that is a good sign

Evening ladies

Sorry Ive been out with DH to see his mum and brothers and nephew.

Sorry you didn't get any answers fee!!! Sometimes I think women doctors are worse sometimes as they compare themselves where males don't have a clue!!!
You should either go to A&E if you can get there safely or tell the doctor uve had a BFP.
Hope you get it sorted!!!

I get what you mean feeling bitter about those pg around you. I had another announcement yesterday. Really happy for her as she's been trying a while but I'm so envious!!!

Think your symptoms sound good Annie. When you gonna test?

I had a wave of nausea in MIL house and I'm extremly bloated.

xxx

hey beth how was ur day with ur dh fammily??
if i dont start fri ill prolly wait untill monday to test..

I hope im preg dh says he dont think i am but he is being rude lol

Sorry been gone for a bit guys its just so hard now to get a free min to get on the computer.

Annie, hope you get your christmas wish and a bloody nose is a symptom!
Beth, I really think this is your month!! The bloatedness is something I had,the sick to your belly, the cramping pulling,no spotting! :test: I really think this is gonna be it!!! :dust:
Toots,when is your next appt?
Star, I hope you feel better soon. Are you gonna test?

I'm doing pretty well. My MIL and Hubby have the flu and I'm hoping It just passes me! Tomorrow is my first OBGYN appt! SO excited! Hopefull will get to hear the heart beat again and schedul my next scan. I need help ladies with the babies name! We know if its a boy we want the first name to be Jadiel (Jah-Dee-el) it sounds really good in spanish and not to bad in english. But I can't choose between 2 middle names so let me know what you think:
Jadiel Xavier Rios
Jadiel Isaias Rios

We also have Jenalyse (Jen-ah-lease)for a girl but that is not set in stone. Trying to find a middle name now. Any ideas?

how about for a girl middle name elizabeth??

Umm i didnt have a bloody nose just when i blew fresh blood came out?? i really feel like im preg one min and the next i feel out... i dont know whats going on im bitchy.. i chew dh ass out for nothing he told me to get a grip

jojo i also had a wave of nasusa this am but it only stayed for a couple mins then went away.. is that how is felt with u ??

and one more thing? i had what looked like yellow discharge sunday morning it was yellow on the tp and when i looked at it on my fingers it was white

Morning ladies, we've had snow!:happydance: it's only a thin covering but it looks so pretty.
Fee, how are you feeling today? Did you manage to sleep last night?
Beth, when's the next test scheduled for?!
Jojo, I hope you don't get the flu what would everybody do if you weren't well! Plus that's the last thing you'd want at the moment. Will you have a new scan pic to show us? Have you grown at all in size since the last bump pic we saw? I love the names you've chosen. I've always loved the name Xavier so that would be my vote for boys middle name. If oh and I ever have a little boy my choice for a first name is Gabriel and ages ago I said to oh that I'd like the middle name to be Xavier just because it's so nice. I've struggled with girls names, still wouldn't have a clue what to pick but I thought something like Rose would sound nice after the v pretty name you've picked if you have a little girl. I have my blood test on friday at midday:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->