1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

will do, never had pain like this before its weird it comes and goes and then takes my breath and I can't move for about 1-2 mins then subsides if I sneeze or cough it is a nightmare xxxx

Afternoon ladies,
Fee, whats going on hun? I hope you're ok:hugs:
Beth, Still no spotting at 10dpo, thats fantastic!:happydance:. Are you planning on testing everyday now up until af? How much longer till af is due?
Jojo, Hows you? Still keeping busy?
Annie, I've not heard of rat terriers so I'll look them up. I asume they are like a minature terrier?

I usually have full flow by 11DPO after the spotting. We will see what tomorrow brings.
I think I'll hold out testing till 12DPO if AF doesn't arrive and if I can resist.

xxx

It is definately looking good Beth. I actually think you may well be in line for a BFP this cycle:happydance:
I hope Fee is ok. She said her appointment was at 11.30 and thats ages ago. Do you think the gp sent her straight for a scan?

I hope your right Lou!!! I'm crossing my fingers!!! I was too afraid to get up and wee this morning coz I thought AF had arrived. Silly I know!

I hope Fee is ok her app was ages ago. She did sound like she was in quite a lot of pain so they might have sent her straight for a scan. I hope she's ok!!!!!

xxx

Hello there

Well you are not gonna believe this big joke..., no point going to the dr at all they gave me codeine for the pain!! She then said keep doing pg tests it could be that I told her it wasn't and that if I was pg then I am positive it is ectopic because this pain is not right she then had the cheek to say you have to have a positive pg test for an ectopic I said yeah I know thats why I haven't been really freaking out... she then said they wud give me a scan ONLY once I get positive pg test.. the pain will subside I'm fine yeah right...

I then went to my BF house all upset and she reminded me that my other friend who had an ectopic 2 months ago only got BFN's and was raced into hospital by ambulance 2days after she did her own pg test, the hospital told her she was pg and that night she lost her tube and everything so now i am freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in pain, cuddled up on sofa with my wee boy aand a proper BFN this afternoon, so who knows what is going on will see if AF arrive tomo??

Beth I am so excited for you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Fee, thats an absolute joke! The medical assistanse in this country is useless, its all about budgets and sod peoples health! Makes you wonder where your tax money is going! I hope the pain subsides hun:hugs: and its not anything like an eptopic. What is the next step, just waiting?

Yeah just waiting either AF or BFP I'm really wanting AF if I'm honest never thought i'd say that but no way this bubba will end happy the pain is so un-natural crazy xxxxx

It does sound odd to want af but I can totally see where you are coming from, what is going on in there?! What will they do if af arrives and the pain continues?

Thats exactly what I said to her, she said well it will prob subside keep intouch nice eh..... xxx

Do they not think the practical thing would be to find out what's causing the pain so you don't continue to suffer. It really does begger belief! Was it a locum that you saw? Would it make a difference to see a resident gp?

I was well chuffed this morning when I phoned got one of the best dr's in the surgery and SHE is usually very good with sensitive matters I told her about my pg first the last time 5 years ago weird can''t believe this is happening i just wanna know now xxx

You would have thought a female gp would have been even more sensitive to this particular issue! Are you able to take a couple more days off work while your coping with the pain?

Well the weather is so bad that I can't get into work, gonna attempt it again tomo but it looks unlikely again I am knackered this is so so sore :( xxxxx

Is it pain you've ever experienced before? Maybe try a hot water bottle on the area as the heat may help a little bit. What about the painkillers you were given, are they not helping?

good morning ladies.. what time is it where yall live it is 1230 over here like noon...

I just woke up i no im a lazy bone lol.. i fixed me a glass of strawberry milk and i took a few sips and i got mild nasuae but then went away?? is that normal? are is it suppose to stay?? My boobs underneath are sore if i poke them and last night i swear one was tingling like i even felt it to see if i could feel it lol..mild low low cramps come and go and im suppose to start the 3rd..

Toots yes thats what they are look miniature rat terriers up there so cute..

Oh toots I just took a pain killer 2 hrs ago not making me feel whoosy but not touching the pain..., well crap!!! gonna get the hot water bottle now didn't want to encase I was pg and that was gonna cos m/c I don't know anymore just gonna treat it as a cyst from now on I think I have to never had this pain before really weird xxx

That's not great that the painkillers aren't helping. With any luck the hot water bottle will give you a little bit of relief. Do you think if the pain becomes to much it would be worth a trip to a&e? At least that way you'd probably get a scan and maybe a blood test? I guess that actually will probably be tricky what with the snow.
Annie, I looked up rat terrier online and they are v cute! It sounds as though they are a v loving little dog and also intelligent. What are their names?
It's 7pm here at the moment.

I almost feel like phoning the dr in the morning and telling her I had a BFP so she books the scan for me!! Snow really bad here again tonight so i'll try and hold off

Not long now for ur blood test is it tomorrow Lou?/ xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->