1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Thanks toots
Jojo i remember u saying something about yellow Cm? when i wiped it was yellow on the TP but when on my fingers it was creamy white?? can u explain urs

under my breast are really sore.... cant wait till dh comes home we are eating ribeye steaks and homemade mash potatoes yummie...

Oh toots u really don't wanna loose ur iphone ha ha cud u imagine someone reading it!! lol... my iphone was supposed to be delivered today :( it didn't make it with our weather, i'm hoping the dr does something I don't have a good history with the gp they don't do anything and it cud take 6 months to be seen hope not though..

BETH where are u??? lol :)

The fertility app holds some v personal details:haha:. Is that 6 months just to get an appointment with your gp??
Annie, you'll notice that your cm will change all the time. Maybe keep notes cos then you can look back on past cycles. Mash potato sounds lovely but being a vegetarian the steak is not my thing:haha:, but I hope you enjoy it.

No i'll get to see a waste of time locum tomorrow as emergency then they will refer me to hospital which should take couple of weeks but because I am jinxed and I do nothing simply it will be six months before I know it lol...

I just want a scan tomorrow know where I am xxxx

Hospital waiting lists are a joke. Can you believe it takes 6 weeks to get my blood results back! Apparently it's the clymidia test that causes the hold up but 6 bloody weeks! You never know your luck fee, maybe you'll get a scan appointment within a couple of weeks.

Oh I hope so i can just see me demanding it tomo by telling them that my psychic says I have to be seen now lol.... then i get a visit there and then from the white coats ha h ah a xxx

6 wks for bloods my god!!!!!!!!!!!! I will prob get bloods done tomorrow a week for results then scan then laporoscopy to drain cysts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies

I just tested... Held my wee as long as I could was a BFN. It did look a bit weak tho.
I'm just making excuses now! Lol
But there isn't anything on the FRER i just took now not even the two pink dots at the edges. So I'm wondering if earliers was an Evap :(

Fee- you should go to a&e about the pain they will prob give you a scan there!

xxx

Oh Beth I wud defo go to the A&E with the pain I have a really high pain threshold and it hurts wakes me up at night too :( The snow is so bad here as it is.... The roads are mental and the nearest A&E is about 40min drive, will see what they say in the morning and if I don't get anywhere will head there tomo and demand a scan

Still early for BFP :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you in quite a rural area fee? I've seen parts of Scotland on the news and the snow looks mental!
It's early days Beth, maybe try in a day or so. Don't let that bfn get you down!

Yeah we have had about 3 ft of snow its mental here so so pretty but there are too many nutters on the road they keep shutting the motorways and that is my only way to and from work so just playing it by ear tomo especially with phoning the dr now too xx

sorry beth its still early try and hold out untill u miss ur period.....

Have yall boobs ever hurt underneath them and end up with a bfp

And jojo what about the yellow CM?

i dont know if i could ever live without meat... For started i hate Veggies I only eat corn .. i have to eat meat everyday.. lol

why did u become a veggie?

I've been a vegetarian for 13 years now Annie. I was 9 when I decided I didn't want to eat meat anymore. I love all animals and could not bear to eat them.
See how the weather is fee, totally not worth the risk if the roads are bad.

:dohh::dohh: really, really bad maths!!!! Been veggie for 23 years! OMG can't believe I can't even add up now!!!:dohh:

toots i love animals alot i grew up on a farm and i rodeo and i even showed pigs but i no that is how the world goes around the only meat i eat it pork chicken and beef and of course seafood like fish shrimp crabs and crawfish.. i mean maybe if i would eat veggies i would try it but i dont even eat salads..

Pigs are one of my favourite animals. I read that they have the intelligence of a 2 year old child. What breed are your dogs?

i have three miniature rat terriers.. one is 10 one is 4 one is 2

Morning ladies

I tested with an Asda own - was a BFN :(
I've saved my wee in a urine pot you get from the doctor. Should I test again with a FRER or wait till tomorrow?

I honestly thought I was going to wake up to AF this morning. Had AF type cramps before falling asleep and what felt like something pinching a nerve in my back.
But there was nothing there this morning. Fx she's not on her way!!!
Had some snot coloured cm - Ewwwwww yuck

10DPO today :)

How's everyone else doing?

xxx

Hi everyone

I had a helllish night up crying doubled over so so sore I have an apt with the dr at 11.30am will let you know fx'd nothing awful but I think its something due to the pain

Beth all good signs I'd wait till 12 DPO then get a big bright one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->