1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey everyone

Oh Jojo I love ur names but for me it is Xavier toots I am the same toots I have loved it for ages just gorgeous.... I have never heard of ur girls name it is beautiful quite hard to get a middle name though think it needs to be short and sweet though whats ur last name Jojo sometimes easier when u know full name... :) can't wait to see ur new scan pic xx

Oh Gabriel I haven't heard that name for ages so cute :)

Well lastnight was better no stabbing pain but it is still there, I took a codeine tablet instantly wished i hadn't felt awful sicky and whoosy it was horrible really not like me, I have an illness which prior to my major stomach surgery last year caused me to be on morpheine and I cud handle it why oh why did it make me feel so bad...

Because I tested yesterday and got BFN decided not to test today no AF and no feeling that she is coming so who knows just gonna keep an eye on all of this and don't know now what I'm wishing for??

I want a baby for christmas too but what I truley want is an engagement ring so I'm secretly hoping thats what I get
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it a bloody great diamond you're after star?!! Have you been dropping hints? I'm glad to hear the pain isn't as bad but your in a bad situation if the painkillers are making you feel rough aswell. What is the long term solution for the pain cos they can't expect you to carry on like this.

I really don't know honey, I just asked loads of qu's cause she wasn't helping me at all, I'm just taking ibruproffen and paracetamol takes the edge off of everything but I can still feel it I'm delighted that I can still feel it though I hate masking pain!!

I wanna huge diamond............ :) oh yes he knows and I have hinted like crazy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon ladies.

Lovely names Jojo! We liked Rhys for a boy but that's our nephews name.
We both like Megan for a girl. We are both Welsh speaking so would defiantly choose a Welsh name!!!

How's your cycle going Lou? Any different? The snow has missed us :(

Fee it sucks that the painkillers are making you ill!!! How's the snow with you? My MIL is meant to be flying to Scotland next weekend for a hen party. If the weather gets better.
My DH's stag had to be cancelled this year. They were meant to fly to Magaluf but the Icelandic volcano erupted the day they were supposed to fly.
Oops!!!

I had another BFN this morning :(
Still no spotting.
Did I mention I had the snot coloured CM night b4 last? Well I was looking back through my I period app and I had a bit of brown tinged CM and a bit of red tinged Cm when i inserted a tampon to check cm, which was followed by af type cramps during the night (in bed) and was afraid to wee yesterday morning coz I thought af would have arrived.

Am I cluttching at straws or could this have been IB? I don't think I would have noticed the tinged cm if I hadn't been checking with a tampon!

Sorry for TMI.

Feeling sick again and trapped nerve type of pain in lower back.

xxx

good morning ladies.. well first off i had a horriable night.. i couldnt sleep like i would sleep but i would hear everything are wake up for the slightisht movement are nose and i keep tossin and turning.. my boobs are still achy seem like more achy today then yesterday.. cramps come and go but they are really mild and low.. i noticed i have a pimple which i never get sometimes i get them when af comes.. my breast hurt when i rub them they are sensitvie and if i poke them afterward they like really really hurt...

ooo yeah i forgot to tell yall last night at 130 i woke up to wake dh up off the sofa so i went back to bed but i was hott and he was covered from head to toe so i got up and turned heater off and then i fell back alseep at 300 i woke up with bad heart burn it woke me up out a dead sleep and made my mouth water. i totally feel 100% pregnant

Oh toots I think that all sounds so promising I really do... :)

The weather is horrendous here most of our airports are shut and the roads are just passable but not worth it at all, I have been working from home so at least the day job is still getting done

I love Megan so cute and one of my good friends little boy is called Rhys and he is so cute when u going to test again? I'm doing it tomorrow but more for the dr than for me!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

i just pooed and it took me so long to get a terd out.. lol sorry tmi.. im constipated but i guess that is normal for me bc every couple of months i gotta take milk of magnesia to make me poo... so i cant add that as a sympothem but when i wiped after i peed my Dc was white and wet kinda stretchy... and i thought im suppose to have my period tom so i would think i would suppose to be dry ?? any ideas?

I'm not testing again until Sunday. It's our 6month anniversary on Monday since we got married. I'd love to wake up and give him a positive pregnancy test :)

Are you going to tell the doctor it's positive even if it isn't?
The NHS is a sham!!!!!!

Not sure what cm should be like b4 AF Annie.

I've got a bad stomach (trapped wind sort of feeling) right nipple is more sore than left.

I think my body loves to play tricks on me!!!!

xxx

lol beth i agree with u sometimes my breast are killing me and now its like nothing im about ready to say oh well if im not preg it doesnt matter i cant take this anymore...

yea that would be awsome if u would get a bfp monday morning he would be so happy..

i wana test so bad but i already peed this am so im gonna wait untill either tom if i dont start are monday.. im nut sure yet

Oh Beth that sounds like the best plan will u manage to hold out till then? Pain really quite bad again tonight snow been hellish all night I really want a scan I really wanted to phone this morning and lie but I just can't lie.... I don't see why I should have to I thought having pain, pg symptoms, PCOS and scar tissue in my abdomen wud be enough for the gp to say u know what I can't see inside u so lets be safe rather than sorry!!

Hate tis so much just went to toilet and had creamy cm hoping it had a brown tinge but think thats just wishful thinking, hate wishing for AF!! This is so awful :(

Hey Annie

Sorry, but I'm searching through other threads looking for answers to my pain, really thinking about jumping in car and going to A&E

xxxxxx

hey star thats horrible that ur in so much pain.. If i was u i would go to the ER i hate being in pain... i no how miserable it can be.... i think u should go to the dr sweetie..

My breast are killing me and im cramping i think she is gonna arrive

The fact that u went for #2 and got creamy white cm is a very good sign, i've got my fx'd for you honey xxx

You should go Fee if it's safe enough to drive!
You shouldn't have to put up with that sort of pain without getting answers. Even if u have to exaggerate a bit!
Demand a scan!!!!!

I'm gonna try my best to hold out till Sunday.

Been on other threads too Annie

Xxx

star please go ur health is so important get mean with the drs...

I hope ur right star

And beth welcome back ..

Do yall remmeber what JOJO said her Yellow Cm looked like sun it looked yellow on TP but white in hand?? is that yellow Cm

Beth

I have been racking my brain as to what I did different this month and bingo answer was SOY

I found this article about PCOS and soy, I didn't do it for as many days as I shud have but maybe that was a good thing for me?? Think I might have done this to myself by taking it? :(

https://www.pcosnetwork.com/articles/dieting-weightloss/soy-and-pcos-safe-or-harmful/

I found another website that said that menstration can get rid of some cysts, I hope so xxxxx

Oh no do you think it could have been the Soy?
How much did u take?

Are you going to A&E?

xxx

I took 120mg day 3 & 4 and then stopped cos I wasn't sure about taking so many but I think I was told to do 200mg but couldn't face it?? it is the only thing I did different gonna wait tonight don't think I can justify calling out a dr to the A&E when they will be so busy with car crashes cause of the weather...

I'll contact them again tomorrow after i get my BFN in the morning :( one more night won't do anymore damage than what has been done already xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->