1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

yehh :D very reassuring :) thankss. . n yehh its like a normal period, its not spotting :|

C x

Wonnabump I'm so sorry :hugs: I tested again today too & got yet another :bfn: :( I'm getting so fed up now where on earth is af & why is she playing such horrible games with me :( :cry: she's now 8 days late :( xx

aww sorry ur going through this too, try not to get your hopes with it, thats what i done and i had af 8 days late :( maybe you O'd later than you thourt? or maybe just a late af?

C x

Afs now 9 days late now!! Thank god for my scan tomorrow & the fact I'm going on holiday Saturday so if I'm not pg I'll have some great excuses not to be too disappointed haha :) xx

Lol. . Ohh good luck! Fingers crossed! Keep me posted :D x C x

Well day 10 of no af & I'm so annoyed right now it's unbelievable!! My scan is at 3 today & just my luck our car has broken down :growlmad: i've got tons to do because we are supposed to be going on holiday tomorrow but we won't be without the car! & to top it off I've got my nephew round (which I don't mind in fact I love it!) but I can't get hold of his mother & she's not reply to my texts ect to tell me when she plans to pick him up & I can't get a babysitter for him but don't realy want to drag all 3 kids to my scan arghh I'm going mad!!!

Ohh bless you lol, what a panic =S . .have you had your scan yet? Let us know how it goes! :) x c x

Hi yes i've had my scan & I'm afraid my ttc journey is coming to an end without my bfp.. As far as the sonographer could see there was no baby in there but I do have a very large cyst which from what I've been told will make ttc very difficult so we've decided to count our blessings & be greatfull for the 2 amazing children we already have as I realy can't deal with the heart ache ltttc causes all over again so i'm afraid ladys today is my last day on b&b for a while but I'll probably check back occasionaly to see how you are all getting on & hopefully see a few bfps from you all very soon! :hugs: it's been great speaking to you all & some of you have turned out to be such amazing friends who I will miss speaking to alot I hope you all get your bfps very soon! sending you lots of baby :dust: & would like to wish those who got their bfps a h&h 9 months :) xx

Ohh :( so sorry to hear! Hope your okay, and will still keep you posted. Good luck! X c x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->