1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

spz for spellin errors have drunk near on whole bottle of wine so not bad really lol xx

kelz86 - ahh sorry i hate the :witch: !!! glad to hear your enjoying yourself though!! :D lol xx

C x

Kelz86 I'm sorry the :witch: got you :( you've got the best idea though that's exactly what I do when af turns up hehe works a treat though! Good luck for next month sending lots of baby dust your way! xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladys well I'm guessing I'm gonna be out this month as my cervix is now low & hard although it is still closed & my cm seems to be dying down a bit so although I still have the nausea & indigestion I'm not feeling very pregnant :( I think testing will be a waste so I'm going to wait until af shows up instead now... Would any of you that have got af be interested in being ttc buddys? I could make a new thread in either the ttc section or the buddies section for us if anybodys interested? xx

Hi ladys well I'm guessing I'm gonna be out this month as my cervix is now low & hard although it is still closed & my cm seems to be dying down a bit so although I still have the nausea & indigestion I'm not feeling very pregnant :( I think testing will be a waste so I'm going to wait until af shows up instead now... Would any of you that have got af be interested in being ttc buddys? I could make a new thread in either the ttc section or the buddies section for us if anybodys interested? xx

Cheer up Camlet! Your not out until AF shows her ugly face!!:hugs:
I would love to be one of your TTC buddies if the witch does get you! But I hope she stays away and you get a nice big BFP instead:):) still PRAYING for you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

spz for spellin errors have drunk near on whole bottle of wine so not bad really lol xx

Sorry Kelz86!! The worst feeling in the world is when the :witch: hits us:( Come on back over to the TTC and we will tackle this next cycle together! GOOD LUCK!:):hugs:

i got BFN this morning :( but still no sign of the :witch:

but then again not 100% sure when i ovulated, just went by the calendar as this was my first cycle since i come off the pill. . .but 28 days after coming off the pill i got my last AF

C x

Cheer up Camlet! Your not out until AF shows her ugly face!!:hugs:
I would love to be one of your TTC buddies if the witch does get you! But I hope she stays away and you get a nice big BFP instead:):) still PRAYING for you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks prettynpink & I would love to be your ttc buddy to! :) af is due anytime tomorrow or up until the 24th which would be the latest cycle I've ever had... Still debating on wether to test or not tbh.. My oh moans at me for wasting tests all the time so :shrugs: I guess we will just see what happens & how I feel in the morning lol I saw your thread about af I think you should test just so you can get piece of mind iykwim! :hugs: xx

i got BFN this morning :( but still no sign of the :witch:

but then again not 100% sure when i ovulated, just went by the calendar as this was my first cycle since i come off the pill. . .but 28 days after coming off the pill i got my last AF

C x

Hi wonnabump I'm so sorry you got another bfn but if you don't know when you ov'ed then there may still a good chance you will get your bfp! Good luck & I hope af stays away :af: & you get your bfp soon :) xx

camlet - thanks :D :af: :af :af: lol. . im gunna so another test wednesday i think :D

When are you testing??

C x

Wonnabump I'm ment to be testing tomorrow but don't know wether to or not yet :shrug: cause I don't wanna waste a test as oh will have a tantrum haha xx

Well I caved & just had to test got yet another :bfn: :( :cry: tbh I'm not realy upset but a lil disapointed. I just hate seeing bfns compared to getting af for some reason :( for some reason my cervix is getting higher & softer now :S & I've still got tons of cm also my nipples have changed colour (gone realy dark) I mean wot on earth is that all about lol :shrug: ... Any more news your side wonnabump? xx

ohh maybe your just one of them women who dont get their bfp until like 3 weeks later!!! :D because it is sounding good for you! . . .i havnt tested yet, im going to do one in the morning :) i haven't had many symptoms today or yesterday & feeling a bit "out" now but thats not somthing to totally rely on :S & when was af due for you??

C x

Hi tbh I doubt it I just have messed up cycles I'm pretty sure af will be here in her own time but I'm ok with it! It's not the 1st time my bodys tricked me with pregnancy symptoms so i've learnt not to trust it anymore! I see from your ticker af is getting quite late for you so it's looking realy good for you to! Don't worry to much about symptoms you realy don't need many to be pregnant tons of people don't have any at all & still get a bfp! Good luck with testing today/tomorrow depending on where you are lol! xx

LOL, iv done a test and it was :bfn: :S but still no af!!! was due like 3 days ago :S lol

C x

:S poor you I hope you get a bfp soon & the evil :witch: doesn't show her ugly face!! :hugs: af still hasn't arrived for me yet either but I'm not exactly on my latest ever cycle day just yet so still not getting my hopes up! :af: :af: :af: xx

aww thankss :D & good luck to you aswell, fingers crossed :af: :af: :af: !!! lol.

Such a frustrating time!!! :| lol

C x

:af: :af: :af: hehe.. I know it is very frustrating isn't it! :( af was due on the 21st so 2 days ago but my cycles are realy complicated so the latest I expect her to show is on the 25th which would make this cycle 37 days long :O to make the wait more frustrating for me I am out of tests & df is refusing to buy me any more :( ... I hope af is still staying away for you? xx

hiyaa, i know! its soooo annoying! lol, i still have no sign of af! but got bfn sunday(when af was due) and iv only got 1 test left! :S lmao

C x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->