• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

hi everybody, can I join your thread? I have been stalking for a little while but decided I would love to join in. Confratulations to all the bfps and hang in there all waiting to test. I haven't posted on here since a thread on the WTT board asking for help how to convince husband to try for no.3, well just before Christmas he came home out the blue and told me that if I really wanted it he was game too! So here I am in the TWW. I don't know when I ovulated, if at all and my periods are a little bit irregular so I am shooting in the dark. This is our first cycle trying, I conceived in cycle 1 for my 1st and cycle 2 for 2nd son, they are 2 and 4. I really feel pregnant for several reasons, my nipples have changed already, more sensitive and darker and bigger. I have afternoon morning sickness and quite bad bloating. I do t have a test in the house and i am resisting buying onefor fear of seeing a negative. My last period was Christmas day and they are usually 30 days ish so should be there soon. Does anyone here check their cervix position?[/QUOT

Well I normally check mine religiously to know when im fertile but this month I didn't bc I had the flu so now were in the tww unexpectantly. Anyway I have been checking for a long while now and it's a great indicator of fertility for me. But not for pregnancy, with my daughter it was still low and a little open till the day of my period then that night it was high and closed but I had already gotten bfp that morning.

Thanks guys :) Sorry haven't had much time to update been super busy with work, now giving DD her dinner! Good luck to everyone else! xxx

Really?? That's awesome!! Congrats Leanne!! I don't think my AF is due till Tuesday/Wednesday so a while off for me. Could still be early for testing, right?? *grasping at straws*

Take it easy with the insanity workout!! I know about it but have never done it - I like running, I have a treadmill here at home which is super handy!

I get bored with running...insanity keeps my interest. LOL.

hi everyone
i m new to this thread..i want to join wid u...presently i m on 14dpo...i missed my period yesterday..i plan to test tomorrow..pls pray fr me....really in a great pressure..i dnt hav much symptoms xcept some breast pain..i already tested on 11dpo and its a bfn..it deppressed me a lot..i m nw in my 6th month ttc..

Welcome!! Its a great sign that your period is late...Fx'ed for you that it stays away.
hi everyone
i m new to this thread..i want to join wid u...presently i m on 14dpo...i missed my period yesterday..i plan to test tomorrow..pls pray fr me....really in a great pressure..i dnt hav much symptoms xcept some breast pain..i already tested on 11dpo and its a bfn..it deppressed me a lot..i m nw in my 6th month ttc..

Try not to get discouraged the fact that you missed your period is a really good sign and I hear that the breast pain is a really good sign as well. Have you tested after 11dpo or will tomorrow morning be the first time since then? Of course I will add you to my prayers with all the other ladies. Good luck in the morning and don't forget to let us know what the result is.

LeAnne27 got her :bfp: too...

this has got to be a lucky thread...come on ladies..how is everyone doing??? when is AF due for everyone???

AFM...I keep looking at the lines...in awe...I just can't believe I have been blessed a second time. I feel so lucky!! I did a workout tonight that I think I need to modify in the future, its the insanity workout...I have been doing it for almost a year now, but the jumps are just too much and I felt a bit nauseous after.

Well I'm doing pretty good for now. I ended up not waiting till the next morning to test just bc I had the thing in the house. I ended up testing on a 4 he hold and it was bfn which is what we want but it still made me sad and think how wonderful a bfp would be. We love kids, I love being pregnant, and we always believe that having children is a blessing. So I'm kinda in a weird spot where I'm torn about what I want but I figure god will what he wants and if its meant to be then it meant to be. So I've been trying to keep myself busy so I don't run out and buy another test. Sat I will be 10dpo and so I'm due for AF Wed. I'm trying to hold out for as long as I can. It should be pretty easy all the way up to Tue bc we will be busy every day the only time I might have a weakness is in the morning bc I'm going to the grocery store. I'm trying to get my DH to go with me so I can have an extra eye on the kids and so I won't be tempted to buy one while I'm there since he doesn't know there is a chance I could be pregnant. So we'll see if I can hold out. Lol

I feel like BFNs are always disappointing whether or not your were trying...your definitely not out yet!

Firstly big Congrats to leeann on her :bfp:

I was due AF yesterday and so far she's still a no show.......bfn at 12dpo. boobs started to b really sore yesterday n they usually are for a week b4 she's due. praying dat it was still too early to test n i cud possibly get bfp

ooh!! Fx'ed Karkey!!! Stay away :witch:

hi everybody, can I join your thread? I have been stalking for a little while but decided I would love to join in. Confratulations to all the bfps and hang in there all waiting to test. I haven't posted on here since a thread on the WTT board asking for help how to convince husband to try for no.3, well just before Christmas he came home out the blue and told me that if I really wanted it he was game too! So here I am in the TWW. I don't know when I ovulated, if at all and my periods are a little bit irregular so I am shooting in the dark. This is our first cycle trying, I conceived in cycle 1 for my 1st and cycle 2 for 2nd son, they are 2 and 4. I really feel pregnant for several reasons, my nipples have changed already, more sensitive and darker and bigger. I have afternoon morning sickness and quite bad bloating. I do t have a test in the house and i am resisting buying onefor fear of seeing a negative. My last period was Christmas day and they are usually 30 days ish so should be there soon. Does anyone here check their cervix position?

Welcome! I check my CP...though I have heard its not a reliable way to tell early pregnancy.

hi everybody, can I join your thread? I have been stalking for a little while but decided I would love to join in. Confratulations to all the bfps and hang in there all waiting to test. I haven't posted on here since a thread on the WTT board asking for help how to convince husband to try for no.3, well just before Christmas he came home out the blue and told me that if I really wanted it he was game too! So here I am in the TWW. I don't know when I ovulated, if at all and my periods are a little bit irregular so I am shooting in the dark. This is our first cycle trying, I conceived in cycle 1 for my 1st and cycle 2 for 2nd son, they are 2 and 4. I really feel pregnant for several reasons, my nipples have changed already, more sensitive and darker and bigger. I have afternoon morning sickness and quite bad bloating. I do t have a test in the house and i am resisting buying onefor fear of seeing a negative. My last period was Christmas day and they are usually 30 days ish so should be there soon. Does anyone here check their cervix position?[/QUOT

Well I normally check mine religiously to know when im fertile but this month I didn't bc I had the flu so now were in the tww unexpectantly. Anyway I have been checking for a long while now and it's a great indicator of fertility for me. But not for pregnancy, with my daughter it was still low and a little open till the day of my period then that night it was high and closed but I had already gotten bfp that morning.

yeah...it can take a bit for it to go high and closed. :flower:

Hi Ladies... May I join?? I'm currently one day late, AF was due yesterday! This is my first month TTC #1. Holding off till the weekend is over, most likely will test on Monday or Tuesday.. So hard to wait. Fxd!!!! And :dust: to all and congrats to those that got the BFP!!

Of course, you're very welcome!

Late is good! :thumbup:

xXx

Welcome to all the new people! Trying my best not to symptom spot today and desperately holding out testing again as long as I can. My little girl ended up catching a terrible cold from her dayhome so no date night for me and DH. Booo! Oh well, maybe next weekend!
:)

Going to try to sneak in a nap now while she's napping!!

Hi Ladies... May I join?? I'm currently one day late, AF was due yesterday! This is my first month TTC #1. Holding off till the weekend is over, most likely will test on Monday or Tuesday.. So hard to wait. Fxd!!!! And :dust: to all and congrats to those that got the BFP!!

welcome!! Fx'ed to you!! When are you going to test?
Welcome to all the new people! Trying my best not to symptom spot today and desperately holding out testing again as long as I can. My little girl ended up catching a terrible cold from her dayhome so no date night for me and DH. Booo! Oh well, maybe next weekend!
:)

Going to try to sneak in a nap now while she's napping!!

how old is your daughter. sorry about the lack of date night...

Thank you! Most likely Tuesday morning if I can wait that long LoL! I will keep you ladies updated :)

DrG - my DD is 16 months old. Normally an amazing sleeper but between her cold and a tooth that FINALLY popped through today it's been a rough week. Oh well, my mom offered to come sit for us (we live down the street from my parents) but I don't think either of us would enjoy ourselves knowing the munchkin was miserable at home.

Opretriezz - i say I want to hold out till Tuesday but I'll probably end up testing tomorrow! lol!! ;-)

Hi Ladies... May I join?? I tested anf got aBFN dont know how many dpo - but im 27/28CD im CD27 see how the night/day gos (itscomin upto 1am here)

best of luck ladys Fxd for you all x

helo everyone
not in a gud mood at all...very very depressed..got my AF yesterday...i usually got it on 27/28...this time its 29...that makes my hope high..i definitely thnk dat i m pregnant..dh consoles me a lot..i used opks this time..and the posittive ws on15th..we bd on 14,15,16,17..why its lik dat..i also checked my cervical mucus ...really down...i dnt knw why its not happening to me

Thank you! Most likely Tuesday morning if I can wait that long LoL! I will keep you ladies updated :)

Fx'ed for you!!
DrG - my DD is 16 months old. Normally an amazing sleeper but between her cold and a tooth that FINALLY popped through today it's been a rough week. Oh well, my mom offered to come sit for us (we live down the street from my parents) but I don't think either of us would enjoy ourselves knowing the munchkin was miserable at home.

Opretriezz - i say I want to hold out till Tuesday but I'll probably end up testing tomorrow! lol!! ;-)

Awe, poor thing!! Teething and a cold. I wouldn't leave if my daughter was sick either.

Hi Ladies... May I join?? I tested anf got aBFN dont know how many dpo - but im 27/28CD im CD27 see how the night/day gos (itscomin upto 1am here)

fx'ed for you!! welcome! What cycle is this for you??

helo everyone
not in a gud mood at all...very very depressed..got my AF yesterday...i usually got it on 27/28...this time its 29...that makes my hope high..i definitely thnk dat i m pregnant..dh consoles me a lot..i used opks this time..and the posittive ws on15th..we bd on 14,15,16,17..why its lik dat..i also checked my cervical mucus ...really down...i dnt knw why its not happening to me

oh no!! Fx'ed for next cycle!

:( :witch: got me two days early :(

:hugs:

Girls ne1 got ne insight into wat the hell is goin on with my body? AF due on 18th......no show. Yesterday evening when i wiped i had brownish snot like gunk (sorry tmi) on the tp. I was convinced dat was AF on way n she wud b here in all her glory this am. But nooooo......got up this am n had pinkish colour on tp wen i wiped so again thought.......yep there she is.....but so far nothing????????? Even wen I've been to toilet nothing on tp.........Ne1 have ne idea as to wat on earth is going on? Boobs were sore yesterday but fine today n I've had a banging headache yesterday and today. This has never happened before.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I got a :bfp: this morning with FRER! Tested with a $store and didn't really see anything so I thought I'd give the FR a try just because DH is home today and if I tested tomorrow or Tuesday morning he'd be at work.

I can't believe it!!! I came off the pill Dec 21 and haven't had a withdrawal bleed or anything, so I thought for sure my cycles were going to be messed up for a while. It took almost a year to conceive DD (and we had a couple m/c, too) so I never thought this would happen so soon!!!! On my phone, not sure how to post a pic but will try!! :happydance:

Awwww Congratulations hun........hope u have a H&H 9 months......that's 4 bfps now!

Awwww Congratulations hun........hope u have a H&H 9 months......that's 4 bfps now!

Thanks sweetie, sorry to hear things are a bit messed up with your cycle right now. You're not out yet, right? Fingers crossed for you!!! xx

helo everyone

Sorry to hear that, big hugs. It sucks when you get that hope :hugs:

:( :witch: got me two days early :(

:hugs: sorry to hear that. FX for next month x

How are you doing today traceyandlee? Fxd for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->