1 DPO, who wants to obsess with me???

Krissie - Sounds like you know the struggle!

Jami - I still get choked up over it! We aren't a really touchy-feely, sharing-of-emotions type of family so for her to do that for me was really a nice surprise!

Thanks for all the great ideas!! Hopefully I can knock out a few this summer. Tomorrow is my last day of work for 10 weeks!! WOop!

I have not read any of the Dragonriders of Pern but they have been on my to read list for awhile.

10 weeks off wow?!!! That's 10 weeks to rest and grow that baby huh?!! :D

And thanks everyone....over 5 years is hard but we done a lot in that time too and aren't going to give up :) FX'd for this cycle as I have waaay too many hopes pinned on it!!! 8DPO tomorrow and I'm going to go mad until AF comes or doesn't come on Wednesday next week....!!!

We got married, moved three times and finally have a big forever home bought 6 months ago so no more distractions now from depressing truth of the struggles to conceive.....we really want children now, got a big house to fill with memories and love 😍😍😍

Yes! I work in the schools so I have summer off. I'm actually really excited since I suffered really and first tri exhaustion with ds so it will be nice to be able to rest.

I have a busy weekend coming up....so If I don't get to check in much good luck ladies!! good luck on the hopefully soon to be BFP's, good luck to the upcoming O for Jami, and good luck to krissie on making that baby a sticky bean!!! hopefully next time you hear from me im showing off my bright BFP :happydance:

Sooooo.....I had a great weekend. After my parents left this moring I had this burning urge to take that CBD I had. Well they take forever so I peed on it and jumped in the shower. And much to my surprise when I got out...."Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

As excited as I am i will not allow myself to even tell my DH until I go to the dr. Gonna try and get in tuesday!!

Thanks I will. It wasn't even fmu...it was like 3rd because I had gotten up twice in the night to pee. I haven't even told DH yet. We're having a party today at our house, he just left to go get the food and asked me what I'd like to drink???? He's gonna be suspicious if I don't drink anything lol. I think I'll tell him tomorrow, but want him to enjoy his party and not be distracted....or worse tell one of his buddies. I'm gonna test again. Tomorrow to see if it says 2-3 weeks.

13dpo BFP
No symptoms, maybe tired? But could be from the busy weekend

Attachments

• 20160530_122533.jpg
    20160530_122533.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks!!! Hoping it gets darker!!

So what's ur status krissie?? Period or just that light spotting?

oh nooooo!!! thast no good... :hugs:

even though I got a BFP im nervous. no symptoms...just the slightest bit of cramping. temp went way down today. CBD still says 1-2 weeks. not looking good I don't think :cry:

Don't lose hope, you're still pretty early with the BFP, right? Only 14DPO? That's still technically 1-2 weeks pregnant. :)

yes....technically it is....im clinging to that right now lol

Thanks gals.

I tried to set up an appointment with my ob but he's booked 5-6 weeks so have a message in with his nurse. I'm hoping they are able to help. I don't know if it's low progesterone or low lining or what. :cry:

Jami- try not worry. It's hard not to but you had a great free line.

Have you tried baby aspirin? It worked for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->