1 more week waiting (crossing fingers)

LilyLu

TTC (AFTER LOSS)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new to the board. I'm sorry to have to meet you this way. I miscarried in Feb and just started ttcal in April. I'm waiting nervously to test and wanted to see if anyone was waiting like me.... Hopeful wishes to all!

I am hoping to conceive this month also. Except im not even sure I will ovulate. I am on CD13, no cervical mucus, and negative opks.

I am also one week from testing as well! I'm sure i'll test early though. I have to hold the urge and hurry and flush my urine before I put a dipstick in it, lol..I'm 6-7 dpo now and i've been irritable today with tender swollen breasts. Also had some yellow cm yesterday. Just can't seem to think back to last month and remember if these were AF symptoms or not. I had a mmc in Jan. Beest of luck to you! :D

I am hoping to conceive this month also. Except im not even sure I will ovulate. I am on CD13, no cervical mucus, and negative opks.

My obgyn said I should start bd with my DH on the 8th day after my last period. She said i should ovulate on the 10 the day (cd15) & she was right. I had a very faint positive. The next day was brighter.

I too have this obsession on peeing on cheap sticks so I quickly have to go to the toilet and ignore the cup. I'm 5DPO.

Good Luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"