• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

I'm 4-5 dpo today and Ive woken up feeling sick, have mild cramps going on. Feels like a type of fullness or slight pressure going on. I also have a weird headache.
my boobs definately feel fuller. Boyfriend says they are bigger also. They don't hurt though.
I am going to test at 10dpo x (If I can) I love POAS

Keep posting symptoms...we will get our BFP. Have to stay positive right?!

Right :happydance: hehe. Better this month!! :) cant wait to see! this morning 6dpo i have lil gurgly cramps, kinda like af ones, coudlnt sleep much agian. bad dreams ( but i always have them) :/. boobs are a lil sore. and lil cm

I'm 4-5 dpo today and Ive woken up feeling sick, have mild cramps going on. Feels like a type of fullness or slight pressure going on. I also have a weird headache.
my boobs definately feel fuller. Boyfriend says they are bigger also. They don't hurt though.

good signs :) when i waws preg the first time, my breasts got so full and hardesh feeling n grew quick even in the three months before the mc

Me too.... 5 DPO today....my temp rose a lil again which is still great....today I have a headache... I want to test too but way early... Temping is great though because it helps seeing your temps up...I just keep looking forward to each morning to see it still elevated...helps ward off the desire to burn a pg test!!

Hey last night I felt really crampy and like I had a rock in my uterus,this morning temp went from 97.6 to 98.2 :happydance:so maybe that was an implantation dip! I am feeling very hopeful I think I might test on Sunday.how are all of you today?

Hey last night I felt really crampy and like I had a rock in my uterus,this morning temp went from 97.6 to 98.2 :happydance:so maybe that was an implantation dip! I am feeling very hopeful I think I might test on Sunday.how are all of you today?

That is very hopeful!!!! Let's both pray the temps stay up!!! :happydance:

Deedee we t both 5 dpo,so when will.you.test I usually have a 24 day cycle

When y'all say y'all have a dip. What exactly do you consider a dip? My temp was at 97.27 this morning and yesterday it was 97.83. Would that be a dip or just a drop? Im kinda new to temping so I am not exactly sure. :shrug:

I think i will wait until af is due on the 19th!! As long as temps stay up that's a great sign (although not definite...but veeeeeery hopeful)!!

When y'all say y'all have a dip. What exactly do you consider a dip? My temp was at 97.27 this morning and yesterday it was 97.83. Would that be a dip or just a drop? Im kinda new to temping so I am not exactly sure. :shrug:

If I remember correctly its approx. .3 or higher change from whatever temps are your norm now... Some people have very even levels and some are erratic... So different for everyone!!! Stay hopeful!! :thumbup:

I think i will wait until af is due on the 19th!! As long as temps stay up that's a great sign (although not definite...but veeeeeery hopeful)!!

yes i hope it staysup ! very good sign!!! at least 6 high tems right?? :happydance: useed bbt first time today it was 9.42 hope it goes up!! good luck veryone

So this morning I wiped and had the sticky stuff like when ovulating. I know I ovulated :( Dont know why I would still have it. So now I am losing hope. Does that mean I have no chance of being pregnant?

If I remember correctly its approx. .3 or higher change from whatever temps are your norm now... Some people have very even levels and some are erratic... So different for everyone!!! Stay hopeful!! :thumbup:

OOOh so a dip means it goes up? Silly me I thought a dip means it went down a few degrees. Silly me. :dohh:

So this morning I wiped and had the sticky stuff like when ovulating. I know I ovulated :( Dont know why I would still have it. So now I am losing hope. Does that mean I have no chance of being pregnant?

what day in ur cycle areyou? is it creamy or white cm? i get that aafter my dry spell after ovulation...

OOOh so a dip means it goes up? Silly me I thought a dip means it went down a few degrees. Silly me. :dohh:

You're right dip means lower!!! You had a rise in temp.. Don't know where you are on a chart though right now... Could be gooood!!

You're right dip means lower!!! You had a rise in temp.. Don't know where you are on a chart though right now... Could be gooood!!

Well I actually had my dip today. Yesterday it was higher. I shoulda worded that better sorry. What dpo did u have ur dip? My temps have been in the 97.60 and higher

@ashley.... I haven't had a dip yet.. I'm 5 dpo... The past 2 days went up higher for me... We'll see how tomorrow morning's number is!

Oh sheesh sorry apparently my reading and comprehending skills have gone. :sorry: Today my temp was back up higher than it has been. 97.86 so hopefully that is a good sign?!

Hey everyone my temp was over 98 again so that was a good thing.still lots of cm and boobs hurt but under my armpit,on the sides,Dh said they look Fuller fingers crossed for everyone:dust::dust::dust:

NIce, i took my temp this morn n it was .05 higher then yesterday. hoping it keep going up everyday!!! usually i get alot of cm before period butnothing yet justa lil bit. and my nipples still sore. 7 dpo today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->