• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Emmy I'm so happy for you!! Yay!:yipee:
Being for the States I find the Canadian medical system so frustrating at times. When I was pregnant back in November I found out you don't get to see a OBGYN until around 17wks, unless you have a problem. And I do not trust my GP, he looks at Web Md for everything and has no clue. This time I'm hoping to get in earlier and have more ultra sounds because of my loss, and I'm going to fight for it. Hopefully with that and my "advanced maternal age" of 37 hehehe...will get me in early when I do get pregnant.

Check out RateMds website I found it very helpful in choosing a OBGYN with lots if reviews.

I'm up with you, but my test was a screaming negative. I think I'm going to wait to try again until Thursday and then do a real one Saturday. Every day is more and more discouraging.

Lovely lines Emmy!

Sorry I've not been on here much, I'm on my phone and struggling to keep up with all the posts!

I'm 9dpo today, yesterday had awful cramps as though AF was going to start. Today no cramps but keep going light headed. Did a cheapie test this morning was bfn.

Going to test every day with cheapies and may treat myself to a frer before work.

Good luck all x

Hello lovelies, it has taken me a long time to get through all the posts, congrats Emmy those lines look great :)
Im 15DPO still 4 days until AF (I have a long LP) I poas yesterday and BFN, I have symptoms, sore boobies, nausea, full tummy, CM is thick but not a lot of it CP is high, hard & closed and DH uttered the magic words in bed on Sunday night "wow you are really warm" the only time he ever says that is when Im pg so I am hoping that on Friday when I test there will be a lovely line.
That said today I have that dull tummy ache as if AF is around the corner :(

congrats EMMYMOMMY!!! wish you a healthy pregnancy and baby!!!!!

i wish all of you BFP'S!!!!! i want to test with you guys but feel ill b disapointed....

Those lines look beautiful, Emmy!

I love my insurance. Especially being double covered from work and Obamacare. Everything was free. Kaiser doesn't do prenatal until 9 weeks unless your gyn approves it. Mine is amazing. She's like, "you're perfectly fine, but I understand if you want to come in" or "your scan will just be a sac, but sure come on down I'll scan you anyway"

Frer and Walmart came back as Arya and Sansa. STARK white. Little got humor lol. Temp only went up .1 degree. Went to bed at 7 pm last night so slept almost 11 hours was so tired.

Those lines look beautiful, Emmy!

I love my insurance. Especially being double covered from work and Obamacare. Everything was free. Kaiser doesn't do prenatal until 9 weeks unless your gyn approves it. Mine is amazing. She's like, "you're perfectly fine, but I understand if you want to come in" or "your scan will just be a sac, but sure come on down I'll scan you anyway"

Frer and Walmart came back as Arya and Sansa. STARK white. Little got humor lol. Temp only went up .1 degree. Went to bed at 7 pm last night so slept almost 11 hours was so tired.

^LOL. Love GoT. Hilarious, I'm stealing that! :winkwink:

So, I try really hard to not symptom spot. When we were ttc#1 I did it for a few cycles and it ended up driving me nuts. When I got pg with #1 I really didn't have any symptoms, at least not that I remember, until after AF was due.

This cycle though, I'm 4dpo and ever since my IUI I've felt achey, bloated, pressure, and full down in my uterus. I keep thinking it's in my head, but every day that it persists makes it hard not to hope…

Congrats emma. Hopefully we will be following in your footsteps.

I'm 6dpo today. Feel tired and having some cramps... But nothing more, hows are u all? X

So, I try really hard to not symptom spot. When we were ttc#1 I did it for a few cycles and it ended up driving me nuts. When I got pg with #1 I really didn't have any symptoms, at least not that I remember, until after AF was due.

This cycle though, I'm 4dpo and ever since my IUI I've felt achey, bloated, pressure, and full down in my uterus. I keep thinking it's in my head, but every day that it persists makes it hard not to hope…

I understand!!I hope its good news for you!!!!!:winkwink:. here is my story...

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

Every body and every pregnancy is different, so I can't give you a textbook answer. Many things can cause cramping, and cramping can vary so much.

My experience with ic was it came out of the blue and felt like someone jammed a needle into my uterus. It hurts for moments and passed. No pain or soreness or bleeding. The next night, I was queasy at dinner. Two mornings later, I threw up at the smell of dog food.

This time, I've just been achy and cramps all over but it doesn't feel like af cramps. Just tight and twingy. But I'm also bfn, but I did have a temp drop so who knows. This cramping has been off and on for days

LOVE GoT!! That was hilarious!!!

well... 1 down , 69 to go... I am only 4 dpo but I tested to see what the tests look like when they are dry, evap and all.. here it is at the 5 minute mark!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 17

I understand!!I hope its good news for you!!!!!:winkwink:. here is my story...

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

When I implanted with my DD it was like a weird fluttery, tingly feeling. I was wearing leggings at my boss' holiday party and I remember I kept pulling at the waistband and wondering if relieving some pressure might help the weird feeling. I realized when I got home it was probably implantation. So, I've never experienced cramps, but I do know once implantation happens you'll usually get a really faint positive 2 days later. I tested 2 days after that weird feeling and sure enough, I got the faintest bfp. Hope that helps!

Emmymommy- I got my BFP last night and tested again this am with a different brand. Finally! Unfortunately I feel like crap, but it's worth it. I heard there's no point seeing a doc for at least another month- does that sound right? Congrats on your BFP!

Only 10dpo today. I couldn't help myself I had a strong urge to test. Took this with fmu and the pic is right after the 3 minute mark. I don't see anything at all. I know it's still early though.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150421_104435.jpg
    CYMERA_20150421_104435.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Emmy those lines look beautiful!

Congrats kh! Are you able to post pics of the tests later when you feel a little better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->