• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

looks like my trigger shot is almost out of my system.. hopefully friday I'll get a real BFP

Attachments

• 421.jpg
    421.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5
looks like my trigger shot is almost out of my system.. hopefully friday I'll get a real BFP

Here's my trigger shot progression. The top is from last Thursday (the day I did the trigger) and I've done one every morning since then. I thought after yesterday's (the second from the bottom) it would be gone today, but it was still there :wacko: I'm thinking by tomorrow or definitely by Thursday. Last time it took 7 days to completely get out of my system!

Attachments

• 2015-04-21 13.06.15.jpg
    2015-04-21 13.06.15.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
juhn, I'd say probably tomorrow though I can't really see anything on today or yesterday's test. Hope they start getting darker soon

juhn, I'd say probably tomorrow though I can't really see anything on today or yesterday's test. Hope they start getting darker soon

Me too and for you as well! :thumbup: The lines are easier to see IRL. They are about the same, today's is probably a little lighter, but not significantly. I'm only 4dpo so it's early!

Congrats kh!! Sorry you feel like crap. I couldn't get into my Dr for a month, but I think I'm going to go to a walk in and try and get a blood test sooner. I guess it'll just solidify things for me in my head somehow? We want to tell our families on Mother's Day which will be 6 weeks, so I guess any reassurance will help us announce with confidence. In the meantime I'll keep poas with cheapies every week or so!!!

FL and juhn I hope those become clear BFPs soon!!

Babe I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I promised I'd post this mornings test but there's nothing to see. Photo Taken at 10 minutes.

Attachments

• 20150422_061604-1.jpg
    20150422_061604-1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
:hugs: still plenty of time for that line to show up pink

Ok I've been pretty good at figuring out all the acronyms on this site but can someone help me with MMC?
I know MC is miscarriage; is MMC Medical miscarriage or something? Sorry don't want to sound insensitive it's just been eating away at me for not knowing

Flarmywife - it's not insensitive to ask at all. I don't mind. It stands for Missed Miscarriage which means that the baby has died but you don't know about it. So my baby died at 10 weeks but I had no idea. I was still sick. I found out at my 12 week scan. I decided to wait to miscarry naturally. That never happened so I had an operation called an erpc to remove it.

oh ok. Thank you explaining.

I'm sorry that happened to you. :hugs:

One of my best friends was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with PPROM. They kept monitoring the amniotic fluid for 3 weeks. Tuesday last week she went in and still low fluid. Thursday, sadly no heartbeat. :( She delivered on Saturday which was the day she turned 20 weeks. My heart breaks for her and her husband so I can only imagine what it is like to be the person going through it personally

My BFP attached- I am not getting too excited yet because it doesn't feel real. I'm going to my doc tomorrow but I think it's more just to talk-- I don't think my first screening will be for a while.

Attachments

• IMG_4302.jpg
    IMG_4302.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4303.jpg
    IMG_4303.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 14
My BFP attached- I am not getting too excited yet because it doesn't feel real. I'm going to my doc tomorrow but I think it's more just to talk-- I don't think my first screening will be for a while.

Congratulations. x

Congrats KH

Spud, I'm sorry about your loss.. I had two early miscarriages and one MMC at 10 weeks.. after seeing a baby with a heartbeat at 7 weeks.. most devestating thing I've ever gone through, nearly wrecked me whole world and my marriage, but we came through it and are stronger than ever, but it's still super painful!!!

:hugs:

I went through the same ladies. Heart beat at 7w1d then no heartbeat at 12 weeks. The most heartbreaking thing ever. Just hope this is it. I couldn't go through that again. X we are all here for u ladies xx

Congrats KH and Emmy! Those are both lovely pairs of lines :D H&H 9 months to you both! X

Ok so symptoms... nausea (nothing major), lightening in cervix/vagina but only once, funny twinges in left side of pelvis while I've just been laying here (watching OBEM :D). CM is still EW and cloudy/whitish again :shrug:

So tired... can't remember the responses I wanted to type.

KH! Congrats! Let us know how it goes at the doctor. Sound just be talking it out and info, but exciting nonetheless!!!

To everyone also getting House Stark tests, we're all still so early. :) Glad to see you're still having fun with it. Our BFPs will come.

Army, that's looking great! So glad that's almost all out of your system so you can get your real one!

As for me... tested on a cheapie just now with a 2 hour hold. Honestly, wouldn't have even bothered. It was super diluted, but I had already opened the test. I almost threw up my lunch though so hopefully that is a good sign. Tomorrow marks the official 6 days before missed period mark, so here's to hoping my temp keeps on the rise and I get the BFP tomorrow. If it's not here by Friday, I'm throwing in the towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->