1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Thanks spud! I remember you too. I am getting on pretty well I think. I did see my MD who started me on antidepressants because I was having a rough go of it. I think they are helping, along with time, and ttc again. Thanks for asking!

I hope you are getting on fairly well yourself!

Welcome pink!

Thanks everyone!! :)

The earliest I have ever gotten a bfp was 7 dpo with my mmc, 9 dpo with my dd, later than those with my 2 chemicals.. so if I don't get a bfp before 9/10 dpo I'll be sad lol... I'm still not sure how long my lp will be but I'm hoping since I o'd earlier than I have the last few cycles that I will have a longer LP too!!! Fx'd for all of us..

Are yall going to post your tests on here for us (me) to stare at and get my fix?!!!! I need to see tests ;)
I like looking at trigger testing too fyi!!!

tracking my trigger shot levels and looks like I'll be clear of it tomorrow of Wednesday.

Attachments

• 420.jpg
    420.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone. It's been a while but I am officially back!

So just to update everyone on my story... But I'll do it quick so it's not an essay...

Had an ectopic December 2011 (lost my right tube)
Had my beautiful little girl September 2013
First time of trying got caught December 2014 (ended in misscarriage at 12 weeks February 2015)

Took a couple of months to myself. But me a Oh decided we would not try (been using the pull out method)

So I am on cycle day 20(of not trying lol) and today I had some spotting. I'm not due on for another week. So very very scared. I don't think my oh came inside me but hey, we can never always be 100% I've never been so scared.

You get past the stage where it's not an ectopic and you think "yay,"
Then you get to 7 weeks and see a heart beat "yay,"
But then you can't even be excited after 12 weeks...
It's heartbreaking and I actually don't even want to take a test.

I've never known a situation where it HASN'T been implantation. So I've kinda made myself believe I'm pregnant. I actually don't know what I'm looking for here. Stories? Opinions? Support? I'm really not sure x

5dpo here (or so I think...)

Hey Tasha :) same here. This TWW seems to be going soo slowly. I swear it wasn't this long last month?!

Already symptom spotting even though I know it's way too early to feel anything. But hey ho, I'll make a note of *cough* imaginary *cough* symptoms here anyway!
- Slight nausea, especially after eating
- Constipation
- Slight (very slight) twinges on left side of abdomen
- Dizziness (possibly from being out in the sun today)
- I *think* my sense of smell is heightened? And things taste strange. No depth of flavour, just salty/sweet/hot etc. Very annoying :(

Think that's it. For now. I'm sure there'll be more very soon! Anyone else?

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

Hi onetube, I have no advice I'm afraid. I have no experience of IB or anything and have never spotted between periods. Just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope things turn out the way you want them to :hugs: x

Also today only quick sharp pains in Breasts only twice and quick butterfly feeling once on left side lower abdomen...anyone know if these are also promising?

Oh my goodness, I go to work and come back to two pages of comments. :)

Welcome to all of our new ladies!!! I'd make individual replies, but just hopping on between work and running off to get my mandatory TB test. I'm not really feeling pregnant today. Le sigh. I'm tired, but not a whole lot going on. Gonna pee on a stick for funs when I get home anyway, but not expecting anything. Last time i implanted Saturday evening and tested Monday afternoon (with a neg that morning) so if my body wants to do the same track then I wouldn't be p***ing positive until tomorrow anyway

TTC confessions... I just peed all over myself trying to catch my pee hahaha

Hello everyone! I just got off of work also and see two pages. Welcome to everyone new!

I ran to Walmart and got three cheap tests, got home and deposited my sample in a cup, and then wiped to find I'm spotting. :( I always spot the first day or two of AF so she must be early...good thing I didn't open the foil part of the test lol Can use it next month...

I'm very surprised that she showed up four days early on cycle day 30. I haven't had a cycle under 34 days in like 10 years.

Welcome everyone!! Sorry I can't reply to everyone but I'll do my best!

Welcome pink, tai and onetube! So sorry to hear of your losses and I hope this is the month for us all and that they're all sticky beans!!

Dobby - lmao RE peeing all over yourself - I do that every time I do a test where I have to take a sample!!

Damn Teacher! I thought this would be the one for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed next month is the one!

I made a photo book of our trip to Indonesia in January that we'd dubbed our "pre baby trip" and planned to tell him after looking at that. However (I tried to post on here mid freak out in the grocery store as this was happening for advice, but couldn't do it without him seeing) hubby came home last night from being away since Wednesday morning and I casually asked if he'd want to know if we're preggers before or after the wedding for fear of letting it slip and he said "oh I want to know as soon as you get a positive test" 😁 eek! Too late! Lol...I was planning on waiting until the line was darker and I got the book. Seeing as it won't arrive until next week and I knew I couldn't wait that long I started thinking of a different way to tell him sooner, earlier in the day today before this conversation.

So since I started tracking my cycles I've been a bit obsessive and anxious about things working properly and he's always thought I'm going overboard. I've asked him to read articles I've found helpful and he begrudgingly has, but didn't always. So I decided to make a fake article about the two week wait and tell him that I've been freaking out while he's been gone but didn't want to worry him and I felt him reading the article would help him understand where I'm coming from. I made the last paragraph of the article in the first person like "you support me..." And so on, talking about how he'll be an amazing father, etc. So I'm watching him read it and he finishes it and nothing! He didn't get it lol. So I made sure he read it ALL and he still didn't get it. Thankfully I'd put on another page "if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm pregnant!" And when he saw that he lost it he was so excited!!

I explained its a super faint line and not to freak out just yet but man it's good to have that off my chest! I'll keep testing in hopes to see that line darken up and I'll be making a DRs appointment tomorrow if it is.

Sorry to that teacher! :( I'm a big you're not out until she fully rears her head type.

Emmy, that is so cute! I'm so happy for you! Definitely keep us posted :)

Also, I will see TL's three walmart cheapies and raise her... ;) I was like I'll just buy 5... then I was like why not buy another 5? And then at that point it was like why not just buy them all?! I get the urge to POAS at least 3x a day so at least I'm not wasting FRERs this way hahaha

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-20 at 5.34.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-20 at 5.34.22 PM.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly