• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Hi all, I'm new here. I posted over on another forum, but I am due for my period on 24/4, so maybe I can join in here :). Currently 10dpo on cycle #2 TTC, I was going to wait until Friday to test, but everyone's already testing! We don't have cheapo preg tests here in Australia that I've seen, I think the cheapest one was $9 at the chemist, so I'll just have to wait it out rather than waste a good test!

So far, the unusual symptoms I have noticed in the 2ww have been bad headaches, emotional/symptoms of depression, very tired, smelling things that wouldn't normally bother me (I swear the work sink smelt like vomit this morning), severe lack of concentration and vagueness. I am interested to see if these more unusual symptoms for me are just weird PMS this cycle, or a successful BFP!

My drive has always been off the chart. It's actually been super low since I Oed.

Woke up at 4 am and temped then 97.19 and just now 97.4ish (5:30 usual time). That's a half degree drop. Really hoping that's an implantation dip since I was cramping yesterday. Too early to be an AF drop. Guess we'll see in the next 24-48 hours. Or 10 minutes when I drag myself out of bed.

Update: whole lot of nothing in my test. With my stack of tests, might try again after work and then tomorrow morning. Then I might just stop until AF is due. This is starting to make me sad

Hi all, I'm new here. I posted over on another forum, but I am due for my period on 24/4, so maybe I can join in here :). Currently 10dpo on cycle #2 TTC, I was going to wait until Friday to test, but everyone's already testing! We don't have cheapo preg tests here in Australia that I've seen, I think the cheapest one was $9 at the chemist, so I'll just have to wait it out rather than waste a good test!

So far, the unusual symptoms I have noticed in the 2ww have been bad headaches, emotional/symptoms of depression, very tired, smelling things that wouldn't normally bother me (I swear the work sink smelt like vomit this morning), severe lack of concentration and vagueness. I am interested to see if these more unusual symptoms for me are just weird PMS this cycle, or a successful BFP!
Hi Star! I have bought a few cheapies frm the dollar store here in Canada, you might be able to get some frm Ebay...but hopefully you won't need them :thumbup: You have some promising symptoms,:winkwink: smell sensitivity and lack of concentration were my first symptoms before along with extra sore boobs. I always get moody and depressed the week before my period hormones are such a :witch:! Hope you get :bfp:

:hi: Hi Cornfield!

Lilmiss - I have creamy CM the day before and the day of ovulation, and then I usually have about two days of watery cm, and then I usually have a bit of watery cm all the way until AF shows.

:hi: Hi Starlight!

Dobby - Your cramps sure sound like it could be implantation, especially with the temp dip. :)

Afm - I tested this morning only to get a bfn. I expected to be real upset, but I'm actually okay. AF isn't due until Friday so it's still a bit early. I'm going to see what my body does over the next few days and if I don't have AF signs by Thursday morning, I will test again. :)

Hi Starlight!!! Teacher Lynn, exactly! We are still early! I'm not technically due for af until next tuesday. I just want to know!!

Haha my drive has always been off the chart. It's actually been super low since I Oed.

Woke up at 4 am so temper then 97.19 and just now 97.4ish. That's a half degree drop. Really hoping that's an implantation dip since I was cramping yesterday. Too early to be an AF drop. Guess we'll see in the next 24-48 hours. Or 10 minutes when I drag myself out of bed.

Update: whole lot of nothing in my test. With my stack of tests, might try again after work and then tomorrow morning. Then I might just stop until AF is due. This is starting to make me sad
If the Habs keep doing this good through the playoffs you will be preggers in no time! :wohoo: :sex: :af:

Lmfao Cornfield!!! Right?! Tmi there's been 6 BDs from the last two wins. And SO has great sperm. Very little to no leakage after and the quantity... sorry getting carried away thinking about it. I hope we don't become those movie couples who insatiable can't keep their hands off each other then have a baby and stop having sex
Not that I don't adore everything else about him, but man. I'm going to miss the sex anywhere, any time

Hi Starlight :wave: welcome! Those all sound like great symptoms. Hope you get your bfp this month x

Aw Dobby :hugs: try not to feel sad yet. You're still early and you're not out till AF shows! fx'd for you. Oh and btw, me and OH used to be the "anywhere, anytime" kind... now? Notsuhmuch :haha: gets harder with a baby around I tell ya!

Same goes for you TeacherLynn! Could still be early. Don't lose hope just yet! Oh and that's good to knlw about CM, it really threw me as I read somewhere you ONLY get EWCM when your body prepares to O and if you get it multiple times in a cycle it means your body isn't Oing successfully.

Sporty, isn't it just! Feels like forever until I can test with any hope of getting a positive.

Hi ladies!!! So much to catch up on! The TWW is totally the worst, I agree, and I totally agree with the NEED to know and you've all got me addicted to POAS!!! Welcome to those just joining - I'm warning you we're all terrible influences for testing early except for a few with strong will!

DH came home from being away last night, so that's why I've been quiet. It's SO hard not to tell him of my test yesterday, but I want to see a dark line before I tell him! I also hoped to wait for the book I was going to use to tell him we're preggers, but the tracking says it won't be here until Monday and I don't think I can wait that long! Especially since he knows AF is due this weekend and my bbs seem to be getting slightly bigger, I don't think I'll be able to keep things a secret!! I think I'm going to test again Wednesday morning and tell him somehow Wednesday or Thursday night!

Hi ladies!!! So much to catch up on! The TWW is totally the worst, I agree, and I totally agree with the NEED to know and you've all got me addicted to POAS!!! Welcome to those just joining - I'm warning you we're all terrible influences for testing early except for a few with strong will!

DH came home from being away last night, so that's why I've been quiet. It's SO hard not to tell him of my test yesterday, but I want to see a dark line before I tell him! I also hoped to wait for the book I was going to use to tell him we're preggers, but the tracking says it won't be here until Monday and I don't think I can wait that long! Especially since he knows AF is due this weekend and my bbs seem to be getting slightly bigger, I don't think I'll be able to keep things a secret!! I think I'm going to test again Wednesday morning and tell him somehow Wednesday or Thursday night!
Hi Emmy! Another Canadian :winkwink: What Province are you in, I'm in Ontario. I hope your lines get nice and dark for ya:bfp: Is this your first? This is my first for me and my husband, if I get pregnant. But I have 2 big kids frm my first marriage. Don't know what I would do with a baby :laugh2: :baby:

Hey cornfield! I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, so we're pretty intense with the playoffs here too, especially considering the Jets' history!! My brother in laws team is the Sens though so I hear all about them too!

This is my first! It's my first month trying although I've been tracking for a few months to get used to my ovulation and I've been off the pill for a year. It seems to good to be true to catch the egg on the first try, so I'm not getting too excited until I see some dark lines!!

Hey ladies! I dont come around on the weekends so I had a lot to catch up on!

Emmy I hope your bfp gets darker as the week goes on!

AFM I am about 5dpo and nothing to report. I am disappointed I'm not getting my "usual" cm that I have gotten during past pregnancies. I'll probably still test Fri if AF hasnt arrived.

Emmy - what book did you get? I have the same plan to tell my husband. I have the book "What to Expect When Your Wife is Expecting." It's all wrapped up waiting for a bfp lol

Hi everyone.

Teacher - Sorry for your current bfn. I'm hoping it will become a bfp as it's still early.

Dobby - it's easy to become disheartened but 7dpo is really really early. Just enjoy poas funtil for now.

Starlight - welcome. I'm in nz and I've just ordered 50 internet cheapies from amazon uk. Including postage I paid 26nzd. I can find the link if you like.

Emma - yes I'd love to know the book.
I'm wondering if I should do something fun to tell my husband if I'm pregnant but we have a 2 year old.

Kozmikkitten - how are you doing? I remember you from the loss threads. I hope you get a bfp soon.

We also used to bd alot. Yep having a baby totally killed sex. It was actually too painful for me to have sex after a long slow birth so my poor dh didn't get any for 6 months after dd was born. It's taken two years to get back to lots of bd and now we want no2 ha ha.

Haha Spud mine and OHs *ahem* bedroom activity, lol, has only resumed normality because we decided to TTC again! My sex drive just went out the window after DS was born. Like, completely. In fact it flew out the window, got blown a few hundred miles away where it landed on a busy motorway where it promptly got run over by a lorry. honestly, it was that bad lol.

Hi all, May I join? 3 dpo for me today, ttc #2 while BF. DD is 10 months old. It took nearly 4 years and 3 losses before getting DD. This is our second month actively ttc since DD, last month we just dtd when I *thought* I was ov'ing... But due to crazy cycles while BF I decided this month to use OPK's and since I had been OV late and short LP I also decided to start Vitamin B complex along with my regular prenatal/DHA .. So I think we have success as I ov'd cd18 this month!!! YIPPEEE!!
I'm having quite a bit of cramps and weird twinges but nothing too exciting!! Just waiting for friday/saturday as I'll be 6/7 dpo and can POAS.. :haha: well I've got 70 ic hpt's to pee on so I might as well start ridiculously early otherwise I'll loose my psycho POAS addict label! Good luck to all ladies..

EMMY, with a test like that I don't know how you are refraining to not test again.. that's GOT to be a bfp if I've ever seen one ;) :test:

Hi Pink! We sound a lot alike! I'm 3dpo too and in my 2nd month of ttc#2. I did a trigger shot so I'm already POAS every morning, it satisfies my POAS addiction so far! I'm planning on testing this weekend too, I'll be 9dpo on Sunday, which is the dpo I was when I got my first bfp with #1.

Good luck!! Lots of dust your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"