• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

I agree! Teacher, GO TEST RIGHT NOW! No peer pressure or anything. Please. PLEEEEASE. I'd bribe you with I will if you will, but I can guarantee mine will come up neg again. I am having this pinching like cramps that are really sharp on my lower left abdomen. Hoping that my little bug digging into my uterus and making a home for himself. Took my temp because my cheeks were bright pink (I have a caramel complexion so we are taking super rosy) and thought I was feverish. Nope. 98.86. Wasn't exercising or overly hot so who knows what that was about.

I only have one FRER, so if I'm testing early I want to make sure it's fmu. :)

Fair enough. :) I have 5 frer, one fr rapid result, and one fr digital gold lol

Lol I also have a CB digital but from what I understand it's not as sensitive so I will use it confirm the FRER when/if it's positive.

I'm getting so nervous talking about this. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep lol

They are definitely not as sensitive, but I don't use cb so I can't say. With all these fr evaps, I should have switched. Basically, any time we stopped and there was a drug store I got another pack haha.

Awww. I have the opposite problem. I want to go to sleep now (and record Salem and Game of Thrones) so I can wake up and test tomorrow haha. Was obsessing over my chart from when I got pregnant last. I tested pos at 8 dpo not 9 after implanting 6dpo with cramps and gas like I'm having today. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Hi all wondering if I can join you lady's? I am hoping to test on Sunday the 26. First month of trying after a loss in January.
Hi Spud! I hope you get your BFP :) It would be great to start the New Year with a new baby :)

No, you cannot join!!! Just kidding. Welcome!!! Is af due on Sunday or just the day you plan to test? I'm sorry about your loss. Hugs. I lost my little bean in early Jan, too. This us also my first cycle ttc since as well.

OT- and the Canadiens tie it up!

So I have 46 ics hEre. Yes I've tested every day since they arrived on friday. The first one was to test how the evap looked and I've just carried on. I would love to find a frer gold but couldn't even find it online.
our supermarket has frer midstream 3 pack and clearblue (ddigi and basic). I'm supposedly 9 dpo Sat so I'll grab a frer for that. Last time I tested before af and was pregnant I got bfn on the morning of 9dpo and a bfp at 2pm on 9dpo Using a frer.
I tested before o last cycle to check I was getting bfns with frers. Every one was a squinter.

No, you cannot join!!! Just kidding. Welcome!!! Is af due on Sunday or just the day you plan to test? I'm sorry about your loss. Hugs. I lost my little bean in early Jan, too. This us also my first cycle ttc since as well.

OT- and the Canadiens tie it up!
OMG!! Not a Canadians fan! We are in Ottawa and Send fans lol! Watching in bed now :)
Af due Monday :) hoping it stays away...hoping if not that I can just focus on being healthy until I get my BFP

Spud, love it. I had that too! Neg in the am then positive in the afternoon. I was reading up on it, and it seemed pretty common.

Corn, I'm watching from the couch haha. SO is house sitting for his parents tonight (hence my frequent posting), but oh man when they won the last game. Tmi but we rocked the bed all night long, he was so excited haha. P.S. I apologize now for the beat down about to happen in ot. Lol jk SO just texted and told me to be nice since the senators are a good team

Spud, love it. I had that too! Neg in the am then positive in the afternoon. I was reading up on it, and it seemed pretty common.

Corn, I'm watching from the couch haha. SO is house sitting for his parents tonight (hence my frequent posting), but oh man when they won the last game. Tmi but we rocked the bed all night long, he was so excited haha. P.S. I apologize now for the beat down about to happen in ot. Lol jk SO just texted and told me to be nice since the senators are a good team
Darn that Price and Suban! :(
Senators are so unpredictable boo:(

Anywayzzz bloated, grouchy and tired... Pms or pregnant :)

It was a gg though. I selfishly want the Sents to win a couple games. My onesie and bfp aren't here yet

Morning all! :D

Woke up with about a million posts to read! Too many to reply to individually but I hope everyone's ok :) can't wait to see updates on you ladies who are testing already (tut tut :haha:). Hoping this morning brings you all your BFPs! :dust:

Thankyou everyone who has given advice on my OPK quandry. Esp. TeacherLynn your reply was very helpful :) do you not get any EWCM around O then? That's what totally through me off! Although I did that yesterday evening it was back to being a bit more watery but still kind of stretchy? Like EWCM but not as... gloopy? Ugh sorry for TMI, I don't know how to describe it :dohh:
I've decided to go on the basis of the CBs being right but also going to make sure we get enough BDing the next couple of days just in case :thumbup: can't say safer than that and OH will be pleased :haha:

Come on ladies, morning here in the UK, time to poas already! :D

Hi corn. I hope you're preggers. It would be great to Start new year with a new baby.

Hi everyone. I have to admit I know notthing about these games That are on.

Dobby - glad that SO was excited tee hee. wWe've just had a holiday at o time so we had lots of holiday bd which was fantastic.

Hi lilmiss - I agree About these tests.
Come on ladies :)

4dpo and I've had terrible cramps all day. I hope it's a sign.

Sorry ladies! It is almost midnight and I need to get enough sleep to function at work and get a good BBT rating. SO surprised me by swinging on home for some celebratory BD and salem and got watching. :) I am going to test in the am, but not expecting anything to change.

Cramping sounds good to me at 4dpo fxed!

Hi Spud :) hoping those cramps mean something for you. How many dpo are you now? I've lost the post where you last said.

Dobby - I admire your stamina. I normally don't have much sex drive but dh has been quite attentive this cycle so I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

Lilmiss - I'm 4dpo today. It's evening here So nearly 5dpo.
I have to say having ics has made the tww easier. I can poas as much as I like and not worry about the expense.

:dust: hoping everyone gets a BFP or at least a squinter today.

I went ahead and tested today and the line was a little lighter so Im convinced it's from my trigger shot, but I'm using this as a learning opportunity. In case this isn't our cycle I want to know how long the trigger shot lasts in my system

My stick failed me this morning. No squinty line or anything. Maybe I waited too long to look at it yesterday. Also went to bed super crampy last night. Blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->