• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Haha I totally understand that. I loved having a target by me before I moved but now I have a Walmart, dollar store, and 99 cent store all less than a mile away.

Walmart had 88 cent ones also if you haven't tried those.

Holly, if your hubby saw a line, I'm sure it's there lol I'm excited to hear about it getting darker soon! :)

You can buy some cheap HCG tests on Amazon. I got 50 for $20

Thanks ArmyWife! If this isn't my cycle, then I'll get some off of Amazon. But I'm telling this universe I want my baby boy and I want him now! And thus far the uni has been good to me.

Holly, having those stores so close sounds dangerous for your bank haha. Unless you have better restraint than I do ;)

Lol you ladies are hilarious!

Holly that sounds very promising!!

Teacher, sure there's a chance it's all in your head, but I feel like we know our bodies best and if you're just feeling like something is different, maybe this is it!! Only a few more days until you know!

Hi ladies. I go to bed and wake up to three or four pages to read. You have been busy.

emmy - that looks like a bfp to me. Congratulations :)

Lilmiss - fingers crossed you have covered all o. I don't know what went on with ewcm this month with me. I had small bits up to a week before my o guess and then after too.

I thought I was preggers until I woke up this morning and I feel fine. Same thing happened last month. O then 3 days of cramps then nothing.

I love having cheapiees because I can poas as much as I like.

Sorry too many pages for individual replies. Like you teacher lynn I like to send individual replies. Instead hello to all :)

Post and run, having lunch with my mom and asked if she felt sick from yesterday since my tummy is upset. Her response, "Maybe you're pregnant again." :)

Woohoo, usually a good sign when other people comment :)

On the lunch note, I went to eat a corn dog dipped in ketchup and couldn't stand the ketchup. I thought maybe it was bad, but hubby tasted it and said it tastes fine. That's two food aversions in 24 hours. (Could all be me though). I'm thinking maybe I should test tomorrow....? I would be 13 dpo of a 16 day lp.

I say test too! Join the dark side and test before you planned to.

Yes teacher. Test test test test test. Please.

Ok cramps still here and lots of cm. Fingers crossed. If I am pregnant I'm going to be so stressed about the egg quality.

well I'm actually quite old to ttc. I'm 36. I've had four pregnancies and out of those only one has been successful. Then Ive been googling so much that my brain hurts but I read that if you ovulate later than normal then it's more likely to be an egg of lesser quality. I cannot actually find any scientific research on the net for this but once these thoughts are in my head I can't get them out. I o on cd22 this cycle and I didn't get my usual ewcm and o pain patterns. I o usually on cd17 or 18.
I'm not even pregnant and I'm starting to cry because I'm scared to lose another baby.
Sorry of over sharing. I just worry about everything now On ttc.

Hugs. Thank you for sharing, Spuds. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's easy to say try not to worry, so please feel like if you need to talk that you can do it here. "Rule #2 of the dudes group, we don't judge." Researching is such an easy way to pass time, but so much to stress about.

Oh, I'm so sorry. :hugs: I can't imagine how difficult that must be. I will keep you in my prayers.

Gah. The tww is screwing with my brain! I hate the waiting!

We did an IUI on Friday and my husband, after washing, had 101 million sperm!!! :shock: When we got pregnant with #1 he had only 5 million after washing. It's hard not to get my hopes up because of our previous experience, but I'm so scared it'll be a bfn anyway. There's just no logic to these things!

Wow, that's a lot of sperm!!!! There really isn't any logic. Such a crap shot. Ugh.

Hugs. Thank you for sharing, Spuds. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's easy to say try not to worry, so please feel like if you need to talk that you can do it here. "Rule #2 of the dudes group, we don't judge." Researching is such an easy way to pass time, but so much to stress about.

Ah thanks dobby. I'm trying to get myself into a zen zone Especially this cycle because I feel pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->