1 Week Down Just 1 More To Go! Anyone Else?!

rebeccaalice

Beautiful Son + Daughter
Reaction score
So Have Reached 1 Week But Am Getting Really Impatient Now :dohh: Lol Its Our First Month Of TTC After About 12 Of NTNP But God I Just Want To Know So I Can Prepare Everything For Trying Next Time If Im Not As I Dont Feel Like Ive Done All I Could Have This Month :(

Anyone Else With 7 Days Left?!

I've only got 5 left. It's maddening isn't it?

Yes Truely Had Work Today So Took My Mind Off It But Now Im Home With My LO I Just Wanna Know Now Lol .. What Day Are You Going To Test On?!

:hi:

Im 8dpo, have 6 days left and will then know either way.

Cant decided if i have symptoms or im just imagining them.

Grrrr i hate the wait.

Good Luck and loads of baby dust x

What symtoms have you been having? I keep having tummy cramps and twinges but dont know if that is just because im going to come on as i have sore boobs too i really havent a clue lol as have only just started TTC and have long cycles and have never took notice

good luck too and tons and tons of baby dust to you too :)

Yes Truely Had Work Today So Took My Mind Off It But Now Im Home With My LO I Just Wanna Know Now Lol .. What Day Are You Going To Test On?!

Seriously start testing? Probably Monday. I'll be 11 dpo that day. What day are you gonna test?

Im not sure when to start testing tbh i think i ovulated about the 11th or maybe the 12th mid to late next week i cant pick a day lol .. how may dpo is the best in your opinion?! Or long enough to get a result but not too long to keep biting my nails about

Im not sure when to start testing tbh i think i ovulated about the 11th or maybe the 12th mid to late next week i cant pick a day lol .. how may dpo is the best in your opinion?! Or long enough to get a result but not too long to keep biting my nails about

I ov'd on the 11th I'm pretty sure. I don't use OPKs or temp but the other signs were there. I'm gonna start really testing at 11 dpo(Monday) but may cave before then and do one Sunday. IF you can wait until 14 dpo then you have a better chance at a "true" result, but I personally can't hold out till then!

I just went by CM had EWCM for a couple of days so didnt know which day i had actually ovulated thats what makes me think i didnt do as much as i could have but im going to go by i did on the 12th so should wait till the 26th eeeek that is going to be hard lol i have an app on my phone that says AF is due on 26th but as i have long cycles it has only ever been right once :dohh: my longest was 49 days n shortest was 29 day since jan

I just went by CM had EWCM for a couple of days so didnt know which day i had actually ovulated thats what makes me think i didnt do as much as i could have but im going to go by i did on the 12th so should wait till the 26th eeeek that is going to be hard lol i have an app on my phone that says AF is due on 26th but as i have long cycles it has only ever been right once :dohh: my longest was 49 days n shortest was 29 day since jan

I buy cheapies so I can test a lot :haha: but with you ov'ing on the 12th then the 26th sounds about right for AF. So if you can't hold out that long the 24th would be a decent day to test.

You Are So Much Help Thanks :) Heres Hoping We Both Get Big Fat Positives How Long Have You Been TTC?! Where Do You Buy Your Cheep Tests?!

You Are So Much Help Thanks :) Heres Hoping We Both Get Big Fat Positives How Long Have You Been TTC?! Where Do You Buy Your Cheep Tests?!

You're welcome. This is my first month TTC my third child. But since hubby's changed his mind, my last for the time being. At least until I can wear him down! :haha: You can get the cheapies off the internet. One of the tests are called Early Pregnancy Tests. Just google that. They are $1 up to 25 of them I think. The more you buy the cheaper they are.

Its Only My First TTC #2 ..Thanks :thumbup: Ill Get Googling Im In The Uk But Guessing Ill Find Some .. HeHe Hope He Changes His Mind

What symtoms have you been having? I keep having tummy cramps and twinges but dont know if that is just because im going to come on as i have sore boobs too i really havent a clue lol as have only just started TTC and have long cycles and have never took notice

Well ive been having the odd tummy cramps n twinges, have like a shooting pain in boobs now and again, they ache a little and have felt nauseous most days since 6dpo. This is our 7th month ttc (miscarried 11 months ago but only been ttc again since april) and i get soo emotional everytime the witch shows.

Just wish the next week would go quick so i know lol x

I'm in a similar boat, we're NTNP and I am oficially 7 days late, so I got another week to go too! my symptoms are weird, and I'm having a hardtime being hopeful, lol, I'm getting cramps like AF, but no bleeding, just white stuff, my boobs are sore and itch on occasion and ache (which is tricky because i had augmentation october, but i'm well past the healing to be feeling this way) i was a little queazy and uncomfortable right after I ate a meal last night too. soI'm all sorts of confused :/

Well ive been having the odd tummy cramps n twinges, have like a shooting pain in boobs now and again, they ache a little and have felt nauseous most days since 6dpo. This is our 7th month ttc (miscarried 11 months ago but only been ttc again since april) and i get soo emotional everytime the witch shows.

Just wish the next week would go quick so i know lol x

im sorry for you loss hun :hugs: i had one too so know how you feel .. I just feel like normal today and yesterday but think it is more i havent had a min to think about it as have been so busy but wish this week will fly by and we can test lol

I'm in a similar boat, we're NTNP and I am oficially 7 days late, so I got another week to go too! my symptoms are weird, and I'm having a hardtime being hopeful, lol, I'm getting cramps like AF, but no bleeding, just white stuff, my boobs are sore and itch on occasion and ache (which is tricky because i had augmentation october, but i'm well past the healing to be feeling this way) i was a little queazy and uncomfortable right after I ate a meal last night too. soI'm all sorts of confused :/

Awwh! my boobs are so sore and achey maybe tmi here but when i dont have a bra on my nipples are really tingley and feel very sensitive lots of baby dust that we all get our positives :)

Awwh! my boobs are so sore and achey maybe tmi here but when i dont have a bra on my nipples are really tingley and feel very sensitive lots of baby dust that we all get our positives :)

haha, totally not tmi, I feel your discomfort! I have to wear a bra at all times due to the implants, so I'm frustrated and itching like mad haha! though I am a bit concerned, my cramps are either mild or not, so Im really just trying to remember how it was with my DS

haha, totally not tmi, I feel your discomfort! I have to wear a bra at all times due to the implants, so I'm frustrated and itching like mad haha! though I am a bit concerned, my cramps are either mild or not, so Im really just trying to remember how it was with my DS

I just never know if im having good signs or its just AF on the way as they could be for both lol and my DS was not planned so i never knew what signs were there or not haha he is 14 months now and i can barely remember being pregnant lol .. ohh no bet that is very annoying being itchy i hate it when they fell like they ache in the middle but however much you rub or try to sooth them it doesnt work the joys of being female .. What day are you going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->