1 Week Down Just 1 More To Go! Anyone Else?!

Hi Girls!! i'm a week through the 2ww and testing this weekend... i was going to try and hols out until next Monday and see if the :witch: arrives on time on Sunday but I've gotten impatient. I got a positive OPK on Sunday the 13th so i think i Ov on Monday the 14th which puts me at 7dpo.
I'm so nervous!!

I feel very different this month my bbs feel fuller and i got little bumps on my nipples, been getting lots of cramps around my ovaries that spread towards my belly button, had a slight sore throat for 4 days and feel like i've been getting a cold. was absolutely exhausted yesterday barely had the energy to get out of the bath and into bed...

Really hope i get my :bfp: this weekend!! if not i'll have to pull myself around a bit sharp my sister-in-law is doing a makeup course next week and she's asked me to be her model

FXed for us all Ladies!! sending lots of :dust:

Hi Girls!! i'm a week through the 2ww and testing this weekend... i was going to try and hols out until next Monday and see if the :witch: arrives on time on Sunday but I've gotten impatient. I got a positive OPK on Sunday the 13th so i think i Ov on Monday the 14th which puts me at 7dpo.
I'm so nervous!!

I feel very different this month my bbs feel fuller and i got little bumps on my nipples, been getting lots of cramps around my ovaries that spread towards my belly button, had a slight sore throat for 4 days and feel like i've been getting a cold. was absolutely exhausted yesterday barely had the energy to get out of the bath and into bed...

Really hope i get my :bfp: this weekend!! if not i'll have to pull myself around a bit sharp my sister-in-law is doing a makeup course next week and she's asked me to be her model

FXed for us all Ladies!! sending lots of :dust:

A week to find out seems to drag so much but a weeks holiday just flys by sods law i guess lol .. All the cramps and twinges i had have stopped the last couple of day but my boobs are still achey i think ive convinced myself im out this month but all i can do is wait i guess i have had a sore throat and thought i was getting a cold the past two days but my OH had had a bad cold so thought i was catching it from him .. i only have one preg test in my house i think im going to try and wait to buy some more so then if i dont have any i wont test early :haha:

ahh the make up thing sounds good would be nice to be a pregnant lady being pampered tho :) baby dust to all

FX'ed

:dust:

I'll either be a pregnant lady being pampered or a very upset lady being pampered...

i had swine flu in April 2009 and after i got over that i got a cold and thrush every month until November 2010 my immune system was so low!! i put myself on a cocktail on vitamins and took myself to the doctors but then it all disappeared and i haven't had a cold since! so really hoping that this could be a positive for me...

I really don't know how i'm going to get through this week!! i shall buy a 2 pack of frer today and do one on Saturday if i get a positive i will do the other imminently to confirm the first if it's a negative i'll wait to see if the :witch: arrives for before using it.... i'll be counting down the seconds until then!!

Ohh no that is not very good but is that it is gone now .. id never had thrush before in my life until i was pregnant with my son then it kept coming back till the last couple of months fx'ed it dont any more

im going nuts wanting to use the one i have :dohh: but am going to test on sat :)

fx'ed we both get :bfp: im just hoping just one :spermy: made it!!

What symtoms have you been having? I keep having tummy cramps and twinges but dont know if that is just because im going to come on as i have sore boobs too i really havent a clue lol as have only just started TTC and have long cycles and have never took notice

good luck too and tons and tons of baby dust to you too :)

Well ive been having the odd tummy cramps n twinges, have like a shooting pain in boobs now and again, they ache a little and have felt nauseous most days since 6dpo. This is our 7th month ttc (miscarried 11 months ago but only been ttc again since april) and i get soo emotional everytime the witch shows.

Just wish the next week would go quick so i know lol x

im sorry for you loss hun :hugs: i had one too so know how you feel .. I just feel like normal today and yesterday but think it is more i havent had a min to think about it as have been so busy but wish this week will fly by and we can test lol

Thanks Hun, sorry to hear of your loss too.

Its best not to think about it i reckon, i can really stress myself out if i think about every possible symptom, lol.

Feeling alittle more crampy today and boobs are more achey, going to test on saturday if the witch is a no show.

Eeeek only a few more days till us ladies can test :) is it good or bad that i was getting creamy CM the last couple of days and today it was a bit more watery but quite a lot as far as i thought i had come on but i hadnt it was just CM?!

5dpo, 8 days until I test....i hate the TWW

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"