1 week late and bfns :( help

hunnibunny201

mummy to a little girl
Reaction score
well ladies i am now a week late did a test last night bfn so whats going on. i throught i had spotting a week before my af was due it was only there when i wiped for around 2 days... could that have been my af a week early?? but why was it so light didnt even go on my pants?? :cry: please help

Hi hunnibunni201, ive just replied to someone with a similar question!! This is what i read this morning:

"For a definite confirmation that you're pregnant, the implanted embryo has to be generating sufficient quantities of hCG for it to be detected by a pregnancy test. Whilst this is generally likely to be the around the day your period is due, a new study found that in up to 10% of pregnancies, the embryo was not implanted by that stage and therefore a negative Home Pregnancy Test (HPT) result was given. So if you do get a negative result, it's worth re-testing after a few more days"

So you may not be out yet hun!! Dont give up!!
Sending you loads and loads of baby dust!!
:dust:

xxxxx

thankyou hun just sick of seeing bfns :( i i hope its a bfp next time i test :)

good luck to u

I'm in the same boat as you! Hopfully seeing the doc tomorrow to findo out whats going on.Good Luck x

hey hun, just seen your still waiting like me.

thought i was onto my 2nd cycle at the weekend, like you odd spotting now nothing again, as i said before i have taken 4 tests all :bfn: and dont believe that i am pregnant no as i think a test would be at least thinking about it this late after af due.

think its fair to say the implant is taking a little longer to get out of my system

hope your still in for a shout tho hun :dust:

just out of interest, how have you felt phyically and emotionally since having it removed? xx

Good Luck hun <3
I had simular problem i was 1 week late took 1 test BFN :/
Then af arrived few days later soo if their still no sign keep ur chin up
cause ur not out till AF arrives
Goood luck xx

hey ladies still no af or bfp lol i'm sick of it now whats going on?? i was looking at my test this afternoon and i throught there was a VERY faint line there. and there was something on the test so i just touched the test to wipe it off and then i saw a line but i think its cos i touched it right as i didnt see it before lol

hey hun, just seen your still waiting like me.

thought i was onto my 2nd cycle at the weekend, like you odd spotting now nothing again, as i said before i have taken 4 tests all :bfn: and dont believe that i am pregnant no as i think a test would be at least thinking about it this late after af due.

think its fair to say the implant is taking a little longer to get out of my system

hope your still in for a shout tho hun :dust:

just out of interest, how have you felt phyically and emotionally since having it removed? xx

hey hun no i am fine coming off the inplant i feel great just the bloody afs doing my head it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->