10/11 dpo..symptoms...

spanzee

TTC monster #1.
Reaction score
Hi ladies. So i think im 10 dpo.
the past 4 days iv really been experiencing things happening to me that have never happened before.

1. Heartburn on and off for past four days woke up with it this morning! and i never suffer from heartburn.

2. sore nipples, cant touch them at all anything against them kills! Oh said they are larger and darker than usual!

3. heavy full feelings in boobs, OH said they seem larger than normal.

3. Creamy lotiony CM past 4/5 days, its eased of a little but its still there! Normally have no CM after O

4. twingey/dull cramps in my lower stomach feels like a pinchy, pully pain on and off.

5. headaches constantly.

6. tired a lot, all i want to do is sleep

7. felt sick on and off not actually been sick.

8. pinkish cm on monday, the tiniest amount and only had the one bit when i wiped.

9. mood swings. Poor OH.

10. bloated.

11. i have a really gassy stomach right now too (tmi i know but i dont normally burp and its all iv been doing!)

12. My stomach was gurgling really loud yesterday like a rumble but it felt really strange. (seen somewhere that its your intestines because of the digestion changing?)

13. My lower back really hurts like iv got a knotted muscle in my back.

14. skin is breaking out, and normally i always have clear skin (been quite lucky)

15. Crying spells on and off, one minute i can be laughing next ill cry for no reason.

16. eye strain, eyes hurting a lot comes not long after the headaches!

Only thing is iv had some :bfn: 's this week, i know its still early but surely i should have had a faint pos by now?

Have any of you ladies experienced this in pregnancy before?
Does it look good or bad to you?

because i just dont know what to think. Af due the 28th! xx

I just received my first :bfp: this week. I had similar symptoms that I was convinced was just PMS. I had dull achey cramps, a bad headache, very sore breast and little more tired during the day and a sore back. So yes there s a good chance those are pregnancy symptoms! Good Luck :dust:

I just received my first :bfp: this week. I had similar symptoms that I was convinced was just PMS. I had dull achey cramps, a bad headache, very sore breast and little more tired during the day and a sore back. So yes there s a good chance those are pregnancy symptoms! Good Luck :dust:

Thank You!
AF due tomorrow! so fingers crossed she stays away! xx

Im praying for you spanzee!! I'm stumped....duno whats happening with my body as you'll see from my thread. Guna test again today if I find a shop open that sells hpt!! Xx

Im praying for you spanzee!! I'm stumped....duno whats happening with my body as you'll see from my thread. Guna test again today if I find a shop open that sells hpt!! Xx

Aha i dont know what to suggest i wish you luck though, keep me updated. your still in though!

and thanks! im hoping praying giving it my all, but i think its just going to one of those where im late for no reason so she gets my hopes up then kills me :(

not the greatest of weekends right now. Had a big disagreement with my OH. I think its my fault been really hormonal and kicking off over stupid little things that shouldnt bother me!

I.HATE.YOU.HORMONES.!.

Ah bless ya. It's awful isn't it? We've had our fair share of barnys and I do have the tendency to go off on one when I'm hormonal. Breathe and take a little time out, its stressful all this TTC and hormones dont help, I'm sure the oh understands really. Dx

I think he does as he doesnt shout back he just takes a step back and lets me calm down. and when i say sorry, hes like no i understand its ok aha!
Iv never been like this before in my life. so many new things happening to me right now its overwhelming! xx

Lets hope it's q positive sign!! I've just done a opk and it's the same as the day before I got a +opk last time....confused even more now ha ha xx

some opks can pick up hcg too! xx
lets hope its a + thing for you!
and hopefully it could be a good thing! x

my friend said she was kicking off at her OH 24/7 and all emotional when pg with her son! so im hoping its a good sign xx

Can they??? Cos I got a +opk two weeks ago today so I wouldn't be about to ovulate again so soon...would I??? Need a hpt. Now. Ha ha xx

Thats exactly what im thinking! and yeah!
hope its good for us! xx

Aww manda! still got everything crossed for you! xx

my oh was quite emotional saturday, we broke up on friday night after an argument that I couldnt win as no matter what I said she wouldnt listen. so we talked on saturday night ad sorted things out. so her moods have been up and down, breasts are fuller and faint blue veins appearing.

IB spotting happened Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday all once a day and at nights. her back gets quite achey and has a little cramping too.

Tested on saturday and it was negative but today she has a slight headache and blue veins on her bbs

Are you back together then beardy?
And looks like i got my :bfp: earlier!
checking with clearblue in the morning! xx

We sure are, a lapse of judgement. She had some drink, because we don't know if she is pregnant or not I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But she got tipsy after 1 and a half kopperbergs. then was all teary yesterday but today she seems fine.

Just a BFN and backacheand a litle cramping

We sure are, a lapse of judgement. She had some drink, because we don't know if she is pregnant or not I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But she got tipsy after 1 and a half kopperbergs. then was all teary yesterday but today she seems fine.

Just a BFN and backacheand a litle cramping

awww :)

Spanzee!!!! How exciting!! You testing again tomorrow?? Xx

yeah i am! definitely! im gonna keep doing them!
i had two +'s today, but i did one about an hour ago and it was stark white. Didnt hold my pee too long though. And with how faint they are i dont think the HCG has been in my system long. So IC's for now, and try again soon when its darker with a CB or FRER! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->