10/11 dpo..symptoms...

No signs or anything either? I dont know how you're not poas every toilet trip....I would be ha ha. Im so impatient. Xx

Nope Nothing!
and that what i was like sunday and yesterday but then the BFN's yesterday killed me and i dont know whats going on. So just waiting it out taking it day by day right now :( xx

Sounds like a plan. It's my oh birthday 30th May so I'm really really hoping it's this month!!! What a nice birthday surprise! Xx

aww hun! that would be lovely. mines june 9th so mines not too far either :) xx

Oooo maybes its a sign that they're waiting for special dates for bfps! Where abouts are you guys from anyways? Im guessing UK? Xx

Not far then....I'm North East England.....about an hour from the border! Xx

A Brummy, a Scot and a Geordie.....sounds like the beginning of a bad "walk into a bar" joke ha ha xx

you have to find a comfortable position thats easy, do it at the same time in the same position every time.
Its easier to insert one or two fingers and until you can feel the very bottom. Thats how you take not of how high/low it is, if its soft it should be like your lips, if its firm its like the tip of your nose, the opening i cant describe.

i do it :D it helps you figure out when your ovulating more than anything x

nose bleeds/headaches/bleeding gums are a sign of pregnancy because it changes your blood volume! GL fx'd! xx

Yeah I just been looing it up. She's freaked out and AF is due Thursday. She never bleeds from her mouth and doesn't want to look too much into it. Poor crater

just look at it as a positive thinhg. if af is due thursday just wait and see its not long now! xx

I've not personally.....looking at Cm this month aswell tho. If this fails I'll probs check cp next month, but hopefully I wont have to. Come on May BFP!!!!! Xx

Praying at least one of us get a :bfp: within the next month! xx

Here's hoping because this is the longest two weeks of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->