10/11 dpo..symptoms...

still not confirmed. they are all cheapies :) but iv had 5 with some sort of line 4 stark white!
gotta wait n see! xx

we have about 40+ internet cheapies and 1 frer left. we started doing about 2 or 3 of the IC at the same time. So shall try one tonight

fx'd for you! xxx

Thanks! Somehow I feel that we won't be lucky. I'm starting to doubt everything now with all of this that's going on. Just don't even know how to motivate myself anymore

Just see how this month goes and if it turns out that this isnt your month. both take time out for yourselves not think about it, go with the flow.
then think about trying again in future.
my friend was trying for a year she gave up they took a break and it happened then and now they have a beautiful little boy :) xx

Try to just think about each other instead of focusing on trying for a baby xx

We are thinking of each other but when the doctor throws that words in your face you just have huge doubts and when there's constant BFN's its just a kicker in the chops.

Really tempted to leave the office and go home for the day to be honest.

I would just take time out. All this TTC is stressful!
gosh this is my first month and im stressed out already! i cant imagine how you feel!
Its nice to know that our OH's feel how we do though.
I thought it didnt affect them like it does us,
but you have proved me wrong xx

I got told to have an still screen regardless as it can be harmful to baby.....I didn't go as I got tested before I got with oh and trust him when he said he's clear too. I agree about docs tho, I worked as a secretary for a to q coupla years back and would bend over backwards to do all I could for the patients....even if it meant getting into trouble with the doc for having an extra appt in here and there :-s the appt system is stupid. Xx

Its silly
I believe im out this month manda :(
no af but i just know deep down xx

I know 5/9 were positive on cheapies.
but did a CB around half 12 and that was negative no line in sight evap or defo pos xx

It's so confusing all these lines, I feel like I cant go to the loo without poas at the min ha ha.

Just been and bought some more opt's and a thermometer....gona try temping see what happens. Think positive Spanzee.....it's not over till Aunt Flo sings :) xx

I know im not out yet but its go disappointing!
im just giving up. ill just wait and see if AF arrives. if not test again next week or something. looking like a chemical or a fluke and im out :( xx

Oh dear, maybes just not test like you said until next week if af doesn't show. How are your cycles normally? Im keeping everything crossed xx

normally between 32-34 days
its day 34 today! some have been pretty erratic in the past when i was in bad health, underweight (annorexic) and crap. but for the past year theyve been pretty regular! xx

Any news? I started with my thermometer today, still getting a mild cramping which is annoying. My pregnant friend came over last night (she's just about to pop, 2 weeks :) ) and said she never gets a bfp with cheap tests, that was for both her pregnancies, even same day as a bfp on clearblue....she thinks I should test again as she had same kind of bleed as I had other day with this baba.

Im going to refrain....in all honesty I have no symptoms atm and not "feeling pregnant" as everyone tells me I will....I hate that. How am I meant to know what that feels like, I've never been pregnant before!!! "you'll just know" grinds in me. Rant over ha ha.

Anyhow, hope afs stayed away for you!!! Xx

oh checked her cervix last night for the first time as i usually do it. she could only tell me its spongy and soft. af is due in 2 days now and backache has eased off.

still bfn's on the ic tests :(

Theres still time yet beardy! Dont give up hope just yet. I've started using fertility friend today too.....should be ovulating next week according to it so I'll persist with my opk's and hopefully see that dark line. Ive decided not to tell my oh when im ovulating this time, although he'll probably guess as I will be seducing him in a daily basis around that time ;-) im going to try get bding in every other day either side of ovulation too to increase chances. Fxd!!! He'll think all his birthdays have come at once ha ha xx

The tww is pretty daunting. I wish there was a little light on a woman that lit up like an oven and you heard a **ping** to indicate theres a bun in the oven and no need for a silly 2 week waiting period.

:coffee:

Ha ha ha, I love that! My friend actually mistakenly said last night as she was leaving "I'll see you when the babies done" as if she was a cupcake or something, to which I burst out laughing.Cant wait for my little cuppy cake to be baking!! Xx

LMAO guys!thats made me chuckle.
8.49am and still no signs of AF.
im not getting my hopes up though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh